cheap dot view case

Search This thread

insane08

Oct 22, 2010
NYC
Not bad but I would rather stick with the original which you can get for $35 on amazon. They should have done something different with this knockoff version. I don’t like the LLC written in the band and not sure if its due to the pictures or what but it doesn’t seem as visible as the original. I would however like to see a review on this thou.

Reactions: Chris_c81

assassin82492

Nov 25, 2008
This went up on ebay today http://www.ebay.com/itm/151362252934
Looks pretty nice. A little worried that it doesn't show any pics of it with the phone but whatever its covered by ebay's guarantee and after buying a pouch for my phone i had some extra and thought "why not?" Hopefully it comes soon and I can tell you all if it works well or not.

memekmek

Apr 10, 2011
Illinois
mheera clearly is the seller and is just advertising it here. He/she didn't 'Find' anything. 18.88 is still way overpriced for a replica.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    20 bucks for a copy is still to much
    The official has dropped in price in most outlets. I'd sooner pay a bit more for the official one.

Now if the Chinese copy was a different design or style, now that would have piqued my interest.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

yes but its twice the price even when price dropped
    Not bad but I would rather stick with the original which you can get for $35 on amazon. They should have done something different with this knockoff version. I don’t like the LLC written in the band and not sure if its due to the pictures or what but it doesn’t seem as visible as the original. I would however like to see a review on this thou.