Lacks loadness though 3.5mm output.

Search This thread

ChewyLV

Oct 12, 2011
Riga
www.mikrotik.lv
Hi all. Is there lag on my P6 or all of them have issue with low volume through 3.5mm jack? Before had plenty phone running my Dr. Dre Monster Studios and all of them had good vol level. Only my current P6 lacks output power. Have tried various headphones (Sennheisers, Samsung galaxy s3 oem, Huawei P6 oem, iPhone 5 oem, and Monster Studios) but still cant reach same volume level. Have tried couple Google Play apps to increase volume, but they doesn't to job they suppose to do..

klincharov

Nov 29, 2013
Wien/Sofia
Hi! It sounds you are running an old firmware. Which one do you have ? Have you updated ? After I updated to B120 (and then to B125) from B111 or smth similar, the sound went to normal.

Reactions: ChewyLV

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
Lol - just googled little bit more - and yes - you are right - im running B111.. Will perform update and will see - how does it works after :):laugh:

Much better, but for really good audio, I'd advise you to flash HYD52ROM, trust me. It's just awesome.

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: husen4u

Fancy Pants

Aug 12, 2012
The stock rom got really low poweroutput, and why I don't know.
But as you said, flashing a custom rom will solve that problem and get back to "normal" volume!

kabirjedi

Nov 23, 2010
Budapest
Well - B125 aint much louder then B111. Thats quite sad as whole point of Beats Studios are loudness. Will look for some fast custom rom.

Try this:
Root
Use root expoler app(es files expoler,etc)
Go folder:ETC/AUDIO/CODEC
Enable root expoler settings your root app set premission RW
And delete asound_UEDGE_ce_NDL.dat files
Set back premission
Rebbot
And now loud as hell

Reactions: lmc5b and ChewyLV

mirop1984

Oct 22, 2013
Try this:
Root
Set back premission
Rebbot
And now loud as hell

No need to delete this file, just rename it into asound_UEDGE_ce_NDL.dat.bak , and it will do the job and u wont lose DOLBY DIGITAL sound;)

Reactions: lmc5b

kabirjedi

Nov 23, 2010
Budapest
No need to delete this file, just rename it into asound_UEDGE_ce_NDL.dat.bak , and it will do the job and u wont lose DOLBY DIGITAL sound;)

If delet this files no lose Dolby Digital.This files about europe ear gurad law.Usless files safe for delete
So delete or rename same effect :Higher volume.
Anyway root need
You're welcome ;)

Last edited:

lmc5b

Mar 15, 2014

Just did this, worked and the difference is ridiculous, had to turn off V4A because otherwise it would be too much.
The volume through headphones on 1 (of 15) was louder than my ipod on 4 (of 16)!
With this fix and V4A turned off it's like any other phone.

N!ELS huawei p6

Mar 2, 2014
onmi rom

Just did this, worked and the difference is ridiculous, had to turn off V4A because otherwise it would be too much.
The volume through headphones on 1 (of 15) was louder than my ipod on 4 (of 16)!
With this fix and V4A turned off it's like any other phone.

whith omnirom you have no problem :)
and your device is verry fast!

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
Can you hide the navbar on omnirom like you can on the roms based on Huawei's KitKat Beta?
That's the only thing that keeps me from flashing it because I'm really used to that feature.

You can use immersive mode.
ypa7ytuv.jpg
e6a5a5em.jpg

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lmc5b

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well - B125 aint much louder then B111. Thats quite sad as whole point of Beats Studios are loudness. Will look for some fast custom rom.

Try this:
    Root
    Set back premission
    Rebbot
    And now loud as hell
    Hi! It sounds you are running an old firmware. Which one do you have ? Have you updated ? After I updated to B120 (and then to B125) from B111 or smth similar, the sound went to normal.
    Lol - just googled little bit more - and yes - you are right - im running B111.. Will perform update and will see - how does it works after :):laugh:

Much better, but for really good audio, I'd advise you to flash HYD52ROM, trust me. It's just awesome.

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Try this:
    Root
    Set back premission
    Rebbot
    And now loud as hell

Can you hide the navbar on omnirom like you can on the roms based on Huawei's KitKat Beta?
    That's the only thing that keeps me from flashing it because I'm really used to that feature.

You can use immersive mode.
    ypa7ytuv.jpg
    e6a5a5em.jpg

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk