Help camera light issue

Search This thread

bodomfan

Hi my stock camera photo light isn't working on se camera,it works on vignette and other light/torch apps,was wondering if theres a script in root explorer to make it work again? Iv also tried reflashing back to stock gb didnt work,anyone else experienced this and know how to fix?
Sent from my X10i using xda premium

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
Ive went back to stock and mines is the same.The funny thing is its acting a*rse about face

settings>photo light>on........nothing happens

I close camera

I reopen camera and light is on

settings>photo light>off......nothing happens

I close camera

I reopen camera and light is off

LOL

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
Good.I hardly use the camera cos the light should work automatically,like the flash in a normal camera.
Ive tried about 7 custom roms and kernels in the last 2 weeks and they all have problems.Ive come to the conclusion that dkv06-1113 with optimized stock rom speeds up system and more importantly-stuff continues working.

App removal
Startup optimizing
Memory optimizing

The only thing I miss would be a slight increase in speaker volume(not full- on xloud which thrashes your speaker).

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
I see you were getting involved in theme changing stuff-that could have some impact on your camera/system.Im tempted to muck about with that,but I'll wait.

The galaxy rom was my favourite,but I see alzbac has abandoned that and I think hes doing a donut one.

And I think the best utility is the restore option in xrecovery......its well used :D

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
Im not sure.I unlocked my bootloader with FT,but in the DK thread he says that way is a "bypass" opposed to the "proper method"(the one with running a zip file beginning with q).It did once relock,but I cant remember if I reflashed or restored for it to happen.

Im new to all this phone stuff,my knowledge is more about sony psp and tomtoms.....;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just tried mines again,and its doing as it should most of the time.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App