[ROM] [02-06] Primo-S - v4.1 [HTC One V port] Android 4.0.3 [Kernel 3.0]

Search This thread

mizerok

Feb 15, 2012
Kharkiv
Yahoo, prox, is your camera app closing after video recording? Grab files from russian rom, there is working panorama and hdr

proxuser

Jul 2, 2010
www.emexci.com
Reactions: shrome99

motopico

Aug 21, 2010
Hello everyone,
I would like to install this rom once released, is there a guide for flashing it step by step? My device is still s-on, unrooted, with Android 2.3.5 Sorry for the question posted here, I hope you don't mind. Thanks :)

.sh4d0w.

May 1, 2011
Bucuresti
Any chance of stereo sound on video recording on the next release.....(next after the one you are probably uploading now).
I really like the sound on videos on virtuous saga...way better then on primo v1.4.
Or is there any way to make a flashable or.. just an apk to install, with that camera.apk from virtuous saga. I tried to install it as it is, but the camera starts....then closes.
Another bad thing on the sense 4 camera is the focus. the touch focus is useless, as it doesn't actualy focus. The focus happens while you take the picture, which is not a good idea, because the photo isn't made instantly...first it focuses.
Thanks for any answer.

mizerok

Feb 15, 2012
Kharkiv
Any chance of stereo sound on video recording on the next release.....(next after the one you are probably uploading now).
I really like the sound on videos on virtuous saga...way better then on primo v1.4.
Or is there any way to make a flashable or.. just an apk to install, with that camera.apk from virtuous saga. I tried to install it as it is, but the camera starts....then closes.
Another bad thing on the sense 4 camera is the focus. the touch focus is useless, as it doesn't actualy focus. The focus happens while you take the picture, which is not a good idea, because the photo isn't made instantly...first it focuses.
Thanks for any answer.

Sense 3\3.5 camera has not good focus, and for sense 4 has got cool focus like aosp camera. The first phone must focus

D

Deleted member 4123551

idk, but on cm9 you could hold the shutter button to focus it, then release it to take the picture. you could try that too.

.sh4d0w.

May 1, 2011
Bucuresti
I'll try that.... first to disable continuous shooting.. but i'm waiting for the updated rom, 'cause i broke the camera and i don't want to do a factory reset or a reinstall now when there's so little time to wait :D.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Thanks for any answer.[/QUOTE]

Same here... Other than that, its still fantastic.

All, the camera closes itself after you take a picture with flash :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    primos.gif

This is leaked official HTC One V rom (1.56.401.1).
    port for Desire HD and Desire S only..
    look second post for Screenshots

Features:

• Latest HTC One V base (1.56.401.4)
    • Android 4.0.3
    • Kernel 3.0 (from leaked desire s rom thx. m-deejay)
    • Sense 4.0A UI (Lite version)
    • Odexed system
    • Rooted
    • init.d support
    • Dropbox 25 GB for Free
    • Multilanguage
    • Apps up to date

What works:

• Touchscreen
    • Radio: Phone Calls, data 2G/3G
    • Original HW Accel (3D & 2D) opengl-es 2.0
    • Audio - PlayMusic - Headset (with beats)
    • Camera
    • USB Tethering
    • Internet pass through
    • Wifi
    • SdCard
    • All Sensors, rotate and others..
    • Hardware Keys and light
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS
    • Mount Storage to PC
    • Superuser (rooted with supersu by chainfire)

What doesn't works:

• wifi hotspot

Changelog:

4.1 (only for Desire S installable)

(thx to lowveld)

- Camera & Front Camera fixed (camcorder no more close)
    - new boot.img from lowveld
    - apps updated to latest versions (facebook, maps, adobe reader, google plus, es file explorer)
    - modified hosts (thx lowveld)
    - and what i forgot
    - may bluetooth work without issues

4.0 (only for desire s!)
    - new kernel 3.0 (thx mdeejay)
    - camera & camcorder working
    - usb tethering working
    - internet pass through working
    - games working better (i played temple run without issues)

Download: v4.1

PrimoS-v4.1.zip thanks to KanocX
    MD5:

Credits: Virtuous TEAM, LordClockan, Football, shrome99, lowveld, lyapota, KanocX and xda community
    sigpic by eyahl

sigpic4433082_2.gif

Screenshots:

next version

already

- new ics sense kernel from Virtuous Affinity 3.11.0 Alpha1
    - fixed bluetooth
    - fixed gps
    - fixed rotation
    - fixed su (supersu :) )

working on
    - possible wifi fix (from lowveld)
    - play music
    - and other small issues..
    My small contribution

Ok guys,

I haven't had much time, some of you might have noticed. But I didn't resist trying this out, so, here's my small contribution, mostly directed at proxuser:

Wifi fix for proxuser, "regular" users do not try this stuff:

- modified ramdisk image to use pre-ics wpa_supplicant (I attach a modified quattro kernel ready to use): View attachment kernel-onev.zip
    - Copy /system/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf from Endy to your rom
    - Copy /system/bin/wpa_supplicant from Endy to your rom
    - Change build.prop entries "wlan0" to "eth0", because this is the interface the quattro kernel sets up

This will get you wifi working, I have it now in front of me. A few quircks though:

- Does not measure incoming RSSI. meaning the wifi indicator will show always empty (like when the "connected to null" thing happens in sense 3.5
    - Gave me a hard time connecting the first time, but seems stable now. But I haven't tried it for that long.

So, cheers, and best of luck

--- edit ---

Impossible my ass. :)

Note the wifi indicator on the status bar.

2012-03-14_02-39-18.jpg
    working on new version with leaked build's kernel and hope i will fix camera and others on next version. :) if i get success then i will try port full sense 4.0 too