I own the only AT&T Touch Pro I know of :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Syphon Filter

Apr 1, 2006
Haha!! Airplane, what a film!!

Striker: Surely you can't be serious.

Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

l3it3r

Jul 31, 2007
Washington DC
lol @ airplane ref.

What ever you do, Don't take a video review until you've fully charged it... that way we can get some photos!! :D

Looking forward to hear what this is like because... DAMNIT if I don't want one.. $900? I might be able to scrape that together for a cause as noble as this.

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
lol @ airplane ref.

What ever you do, Don't take a video review until you've fully charged it... that way we can get some photos!! :D

Looking forward to hear what this is like because... DAMNIT if I don't want one.. $900? I might be able to scrape that together for a cause as noble as this.

It's not about the cash, they're over $1k in the UK, but those may not work on AT&T 3G...

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
AFAIK, they have quadband (GSM at least.)

Also, Raphaels on devicewire are £514.99, so at least $1000 dollars. You got yourself a good deal! *Jealous*

Quadband, yes, so they'd work here for voice and edge. No 3G for me is no go on buying a phone.

And yeah, people outside this forum made it seem ridiculous, but you guys are spending $1k+ so I look at it as a bargain.

burgertime

Feb 25, 2008
Charlotte, NC
www.blucigs.com
If it's anything I just got an email from a pre-order seller on ebay located in Texas and he said he is expecting his shipment to come in the middle of next week with working 3g here in North America. He is doing buy it now for 1,000 so you probably did get yourself a deal. Hopefully your Fed-Ex guy will get there first thing this morning!

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
If it's anything I just got an email from a pre-order seller on ebay located in Texas and he said he is expecting his shipment to come in the middle of next week with working 3g here in North America. He is doing buy it now for 1,000 so you probably did get yourself a deal. Hopefully your Fed-Ex guy will get there first thing this morning!

Haha I'd love to see it, AT&T isn't supposed to release this until the end of November.

Oh, and I didn't mention, for $900 I got free overnight shipping from CA to MA... So not bad at all IMO.

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
I'd guess those are HTC branded devices, rather the AT&T.

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
Yea saw that. I didn't even think about the whole band thing. I am getting excited for you though. You going to do video of the unboxing?

Nah, since it's a pre-release it has generic packaging... Not as exciting.

I will take a quick vid of me using touchflo3d and showing the 3g icon (assuming it works as expected) and give some specs, but dude, i haven't gone to bed and i'm tired. I have no camcorder, I'll have to use a digital camera.

burgertime

Feb 25, 2008
Charlotte, NC
www.blucigs.com
Are you stuck in the "being delivered" mode on Fed-Ex.com or whatever the hell it says when in transit to your house? I really hate it when it says that and it doesn't come around till like 3 in the afternoon.

Black93300ZX

Jul 23, 2008
Brooklyn
Are you stuck in the "being delivered" mode on Fed-Ex.com or whatever the hell it says when in transit to your house? I really hate it when it says that and it doesn't come around till like 3 in the afternoon.

Yeah it "left sorting facility, East Boston, MA"

I should've been at my gf's apt, it's right there. :(

Oh well, I'm 40 miles away. By 3 pm they say!

burgertime

Feb 25, 2008
Charlotte, NC
www.blucigs.com
Dude I was told this by someone at UPS if you want to get your package early, tell them it's for a wedding and you were expecting it in the morning. They can contact the driver and you can meet him/her somewhere. Almost all carriers will do this for things like weddings and prescription drugs, so the UPS person told me anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Honestly, it's much quicker than I expected as you can see in the video... That's with no tweaking at all, fresh out of the box.

Thanks! What phone were you using before? don't know if you already got a TyTn II in your hands... but does the Raphael feel smaller?
    Haven't seen anything for the flashlight, but I got it because I'm cool, and battery life is good. 6+ hours with hard use and everything turned on.

I tried installing the Vijay Tools cab which contains Flashlight and Superbright. Flashlight wouldn't work at all for me so I uninstalled it again - didn't even bother trying superbright!