[RECOVERY] [i9082/i9082L] Clockworkmod Touch & Non-Touch Recoveries [Update v6.0.5.0]

Search This thread

brunori

Oct 20, 2008
Hi there.
I´ve trying lots of CWM with diferente versiosn of ODIN, they all ends the same way, with "pass", but the stock recovery still remains.
Already tryed uncheck the auto reboot and reset as soon as the status bar completes, but it fails too.
Any advice, please.
Thx in advance.

regalstreak

Jun 26, 2013
Mumbai
How did u compile TOUCH recoveries?

Hey @xenon92 i know how to compile non touch recoveries.. but how do u compile touch recoveries for the device? Where did u get the touch.c file?
Cn u please share the info with me! THanks in advance! :D

Last edited:

xenon92

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 20, 2013
shubhangrathore.com
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey @xenon i know how to compile non touch recoveries.. but how do u compile touch recoveries for the device? Where did u get the touch.c file?

Cn u please share the info with me! THanks in advance! :D

Please do not quote the OP in your reply. Edit your reply and remove the quote.

CWM Touch recovery source is closed source. You can compile CWM touch recovery for your device using this link - http://builder.clockworkmod.com/

Alternative is the Philz Touch recovery which is open source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

conqs28

Aug 6, 2016
I need help.ASAP

I know its kinda a newbies question but does anyone can explain to me how to install system recovery? I tried so many times and it still on android system recovery option:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [RECOVERY] [i9082/i9082L] Clockworkmod Touch & Non-Touch Recoveries [Update v6.0.5.0]

CLOCKWORKMOD NON-TOUCH RECOVERY
    v6.0.5.0
    (Compiled from CM11 source)

Instructions to install the latest CWM v6.0.5.0 Non-Touch are same as below.

Date: 22nd July 2014

Clockworkmod Non-Touch Recovery v6.0.5.0
    Download

-----x-----x-----x-----

v6.0.4.9

Instructions to install the latest CWM v6.0.4.9 Non-Touch are same as below.

Date: 18th June 2014

Clockworkmod Non-Touch Recovery v6.0.4.9
    Download

-----x-----x-----x-----

v6.0.4.7
    (Compiled from CM11 Source)

Instructions to install the latest CWM v6.0.4.7 Non-Touch are same as below.

Date: 5th February 2014

Clockworkmod Non-Touch Recovery v6.0.4.7
    Download

-----x-----x-----x-----

v6.0.4.5

(v6.0.4.5 hasn't been compiled by me. It is pawitp's recovery. He provided it as an ODIN flashable *.tar file, I packed it into a CWM flashable zip file. All credits to pawitp.)

(Pawitp's Thread)

Instructions to install the latest CWM v6.0.4.5 Non-Touch are same as below.

Date: 12th December 2013

Clockworkmod Non-Touch Recovery v6.0.4.5
    Download

-----x-----x-----x-----

v6.0.4.4

(Compiled from CM10.2 Source)

Instructions to install the latest CWM v6.0.4.4 Non-Touch are same as below.

Date: 8th November 2013

Latest unmodified Clockworkmod Non-Touch Recovery v6.0.4.4
    Download

-----x-----x-----x-----

MODDED CLOCKWORKMOD TOUCH RECOVERY
    v6.0.3.6

Yes, we already have a CWM Touch Recovery, TWRP and the highly customizable Philz Recovery for our Galaxy Grand i9082/i9082L, all thanx to the talented and brilliant developers and owners of i9082!

Then what are these?

These are a bit modified (modded), unofficial CWM Touch Recoveries for i9082/i9082L.
    I like things customized my way, so i started working on customizing CWM Touch Recovery that i used very frequently for flashing and backups. And I have always disliked the fat android in the background that used to pop up whenever i flashed something! (No offence to any CWM developer, it is just my opinion)
    There isn't much that i could have customized as touch sources of Clockworkmod recovery are not open source, but i did all i could and the way i like it.

Works on all ROMs, 4.1.2 (official), 4.2.2 (official and leaked) and all AOSP based ROMs (CM10.1, AOKP, PA, Slimbean, etc).

I'll try and keep the modded Clockworkmod Touch recoveries up to date for i9082 with all the latest changes.

Custom Modifications:
    -> Changed the background of CWM (Text is now more readable than stock look)
    -> Removed the animation in the fat Android's stomach
    -> Removed the fat Android itself
    -> Placed a "good-looking" android on the right of the screen so that it doesn't interfere with the text when flashing
    -> Internal memory support added (When the CWM version is made, by default it only allows External SD card to be accessed)
    -> Adjusted the Clockworkmod logo to be more visible and text more readable
    -> Moved progress bar to the bottom edge (Let's face it, it isn't that useful anyways. It's the text and the log that matters more)

How to flash them?
    -> You can use any currently running custom recovery in your phone to flash these new recoveries.
    -> Download the recovery that you want.
    -> Put the recovery on your SD card (Internal or External)
    -> Flash using your current custom recovery!

Latest unmodified Clockworkmod Touch Recovery is also in the Downloads if you wish to revert back to the old look and feel.

When you get bored out of your CWM Touch Recovery's look, just flash a new one from within the old one. Everything changes!

Make your phone look like YOU OWN IT in every possible way!

DOWNLOADS

Below are all CWM/TWRP/Philz Recovery flashable zips.
    For ODIN Flashable unmodified CWM Touch Recovery files, check HERE or HERE

Date: 8th September 2013
    Clockworkmod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6

Latest unmodified Clockworkmod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    AFH | MEGA | DROPBOX

Blue Clockworkmod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    MEGA | DROPBOX

Wood Big Clockworkmod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    MEGA | DROPBOX

Wood Black Clockworkmod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    MEGA | DROPBOX

Wood Light Clockworkmod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    MEGA | DROPBOX

Green Clockworkmod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    MEGA | DROPBOX

Red Clockworkmod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
    MEGA | DROPBOX

IMAGE GALLERY​

For full size pictures
    CLICK HERE

Credits:
    Koushik Dutta
    CWM Team
    chotu222
    pawtip
    DBZo07

And all the hardworking and talented developers of Galaxy Grand i9082

When I install the latest zip v6.0.5.0 after rebooting the recovery the 'CWM-based Recovery v6.0.4.7' is shown instead of v6.0.5.0 ...wat happen? :eek:

Fixed. Download again.

250 downloads and no one observed this!
    Clockworkmod Recovery Non-Touch updated to v6.0.5.0.
    Reserved....