[APP][2.2+][NFC] Send! File Transfer | The easiest way to transfer files offline!

Search This thread

Intelx

Jun 27, 2010
Send! File Transfer for Android
Now with NFC Support!

T5VYf99loOtXj-wuVL9aaQlbb2zFL7Ql4W_01nvKVN_2py9HtlBiEwR2rZQSdyeSURXz=w705

★Available on Play Store - Send! Lite

"The most valuable part of Send! is that it focuses on ease of use. More apps should follow that goal. I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid - Read full review here.

What is Send! ?

Send! is an easy way to send multiple files to other Android devices without using the Internet. It's design to be as user friendly as possible so even your non-tech savvy friends can use it!

2FZ883UGNSvfDr1aKsEeIaLZUXvCm3HXLJg6xQXfl0h82_Ss6YQGg9PfxOipAMmXTJg
cErHcg2EJhxwiyjwRrlSkOuYODEcQriyC3Y_ZaU6DX2Lt5F65csA2sLCdz681-hXcQ
X9mNIjn8fnJaNI2I8LhlbzYzA6n_DbtEJrLmc63-hVxE7XNBIJEAQ2v2LAIuUp2St1sw
9jS6k4ckQI9dpPO8LQBmlnbE47LgWEGJdlcKJLDFrb4E1SbbqE5ciyt1Dcy6eCRFokG0
Kp5hgvGFbKr2nqKHoTqVA0Cx_zjEAgfnVxtdwZ88Umm47QLsblcYKVnkJC_27q80EA
iiO7njGaK4JLYrhfXNFSZnh1dYhRXH-1xfBHKnthMNUlZWqUgmg5pLcK1pi61ARJf1_5

Easy as 1, 2, 3 !

Step 1: Scan QR Code on receiver's screen
Step 2: Pick files to send
Step 3: Click Send!

No more scanning for devices and all that fuss!

BEAM to Send! (NFC)
You can now send or receive files using Android Beam (NFC). Simply place 2 Android Beam compatible devices back-to-back, wait for a beep or a vibration then touch the sender's screen to initiate the transfer. This will even work without haven't the app on the receiver!

Note: Android Beam is only available on device running on Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 or above with NFC chip. (e.g. Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 etc)

Auto-Detect Bluetooth or Wifi !

Send! will intelligently detect the fastest way to transfer depending on what connections are available!
This means Send! will use Wifi for hi-speed transfer if the 2 devices are in the same network, otherwise Bluetooth will be used. All of this is done in the background without concerning the user.

Features:

✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer!
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
Auto-detect fastest way to send - Bluetooth or Wifi
No Internet required!
Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Widget support
✓ Send from other apps using Share
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface, even for old phones!

How does it work?

The QR code is actually the Bluetooth MAC address of the receiver. The sending device uses this unique address to pair with the receiver and a connection is established. The devices use this link to communicate and decide whether it is possible to transfer over Wifi and if so the IP address of the receiver. This is why Bluetooth is always used even if both devices are on the same Wifi network.

Get Send!

★ Get Send! Lite from Play Store
★ Scan the attached QR code for link to the Play Store page
★ The apk of the free version is attached for those who do not have access to the Play store

Coming Soon!

★Wifi-hotspot connection for hi-speed transfer outside of a Wifi network
★ Please post any feature requests you'd like to see in Send!

Known Bugs

- Feel free to post bugs reports - logcat will be appreciated :)

Disclaimer

The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by leaving a comment here [/FONT]

Changelog

[1.1]
- Initial Release

[1.3]
- Widget support
- Send from other apps using "Share"
- Fixed localisation
- Other bug fixes

[1.4.1]
- Now compatible with Nexus 7!
- BEAM to Send! - NFC pairing and sending
- Notification progress bar + vibration when complete
- Enable Bluetooth automatically

[1.4.2 - 1.4.3]
-Various bug fixes

Attachments

• device-2012-08-29-224050.jpg
    device-2012-08-29-224050.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,445
  • device-2012-08-29-224548.jpg
    device-2012-08-29-224548.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,458
  • device-2012-08-29-224722.jpg
    device-2012-08-29-224722.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,419
  • device-2012-08-29-224700.jpg
    device-2012-08-29-224700.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,404
  • device-2012-08-29-224344.jpg
    device-2012-08-29-224344.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,381
  • device-2012-08-29-224632.jpg
    device-2012-08-29-224632.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,365
  • download.png
    download.png
    2 KB · Views: 1,371
Last edited:

geevee11

Oct 16, 2010
Antipolo
gvirtuc.io
Great App!

Installed the lite version, then I purchased the the full version for my gnex and razr.

I've sideloaded it too to my Nexus 7, but I couldn't install the paid one cause tabs are not yet supported thru the Play Store, though it worked great on my nex7 and gtab 10.1.

One request though, can you make a shortcut or widget for quickly receiving and sending files?

Thanks!

Intelx

Jun 27, 2010
Great App!

Installed the lite version, then I purchased the the full version for my gnex and razr.

I've sideloaded it too to my Nexus 7, but I couldn't install the paid one cause tabs are not yet supported thru the Play Store, though it worked great on my nex7 and gtab 10.1.

One request though, can you make a shortcut or widget for quickly receiving and sending files?

Thanks!

Thanks for your support and feedback! Since you are the first to reply I'll put the widget on the top of my to-do list ;)

The reason you can't install it on your Nexus 7 from the Play store is because it doesn't have a camera (the front facing one doesn't count according to Google). It should for your gtab though since it has a camera, are you sure you can't see the app on your gtab?

joeyman08

Aug 19, 2012
www.youtube.com
Love this app already. If it could transfer folders and files over wifi TO PC and back to android that would just beat file push and xlink.

Sent from the batman

Intelx

Jun 27, 2010
New Version 1.3 with Widget and Share action support! Now you can send straight from other apps using the share menu!

tx92026

Sep 28, 2012
xperias not work with wifi

In xperias dont enable connection with wifi, it use only bluetooth, fix bug please.

Intelx

Jun 27, 2010
In xperias dont enable connection with wifi, it use only bluetooth, fix bug please.

To transfer using wifi, both devices must be on the same wifi network. Also, note that with most public wifi services (e.g. Universities or Libraries) access between devices are restricted so transfer with wifi will not work.

My next upgrade (Send! Pro only) will allow one device to act as a wifi hotspot so you can transfer files using wifi even if you are outside of wifi services.

Billy

tx92026

Sep 28, 2012
p2p wifi

I need p2p wifi connection with 2device without connection to same modem please upgrade that

Intelx

Jun 27, 2010
i have a galaxy nexus and want send to my nexus 7. i have done a pair scan and after that i want to beam but nothing happen. nfc is enabled on both.

Make sure your are beaming from the pair picker screen. If nothing is happening then check that android beam (not just nfc) is enabled on your GNex. You can test beam by trying it on other apps and it should at least be responding.

Let me know if it's still not working.

Billy

Last edited:

tx92026

Sep 28, 2012
request

Can you do another version of this app in with you can send with nfc and only with p2p wifi connection? Like S-beam?
Tnks

corckie

Feb 26, 2009
Works absolutely phenomenal, can share entire photo album with one click ! Never seen such a functionality in any other app. Only concern is my set doesn't work over Wi-Fi. I have HTC One X and Asus Nexus 7 both conected to the same network and both running android 4.1.1 and still they will send files only over BT. That wouldn't be a big concern if Nexus had BT at least 3.0, but mine has 2.1 and is damn slow. Any possibility for Wi-Fi Direct when both are not connected to the same network?

Intelx

Jun 27, 2010
Yes, p2p wifi is coming to Send! Pro soon :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Send! File Transfer for Android
    Now with NFC Support!

T5VYf99loOtXj-wuVL9aaQlbb2zFL7Ql4W_01nvKVN_2py9HtlBiEwR2rZQSdyeSURXz=w705

★Available on Play Store - Send! Lite

"The most valuable part of Send! is that it focuses on ease of use. More apps should follow that goal. I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid - Read full review here.

What is Send! ?

Send! is an easy way to send multiple files to other Android devices without using the Internet. It's design to be as user friendly as possible so even your non-tech savvy friends can use it!

2FZ883UGNSvfDr1aKsEeIaLZUXvCm3HXLJg6xQXfl0h82_Ss6YQGg9PfxOipAMmXTJg
    cErHcg2EJhxwiyjwRrlSkOuYODEcQriyC3Y_ZaU6DX2Lt5F65csA2sLCdz681-hXcQ
    X9mNIjn8fnJaNI2I8LhlbzYzA6n_DbtEJrLmc63-hVxE7XNBIJEAQ2v2LAIuUp2St1sw
    9jS6k4ckQI9dpPO8LQBmlnbE47LgWEGJdlcKJLDFrb4E1SbbqE5ciyt1Dcy6eCRFokG0
    Kp5hgvGFbKr2nqKHoTqVA0Cx_zjEAgfnVxtdwZ88Umm47QLsblcYKVnkJC_27q80EA
    iiO7njGaK4JLYrhfXNFSZnh1dYhRXH-1xfBHKnthMNUlZWqUgmg5pLcK1pi61ARJf1_5

Easy as 1, 2, 3 !

Step 1: Scan QR Code on receiver's screen
    Step 2: Pick files to send
    Step 3: Click Send!

No more scanning for devices and all that fuss!

BEAM to Send! (NFC)
    You can now send or receive files using Android Beam (NFC). Simply place 2 Android Beam compatible devices back-to-back, wait for a beep or a vibration then touch the sender's screen to initiate the transfer. This will even work without haven't the app on the receiver!

Note: Android Beam is only available on device running on Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 or above with NFC chip. (e.g. Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 etc)

Auto-Detect Bluetooth or Wifi !

Send! will intelligently detect the fastest way to transfer depending on what connections are available!
    This means Send! will use Wifi for hi-speed transfer if the 2 devices are in the same network, otherwise Bluetooth will be used. All of this is done in the background without concerning the user.

Features:

✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer!
    ✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
    ✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
    Auto-detect fastest way to send - Bluetooth or Wifi
    No Internet required!
    Fast pairing with QR code
    ✓ Widget support
    ✓ Send from other apps using Share
    ✓ Auto-saved pairs list
    ✓ Easy access to received files
    ✓ Beautiful interface, even for old phones!

How does it work?

The QR code is actually the Bluetooth MAC address of the receiver. The sending device uses this unique address to pair with the receiver and a connection is established. The devices use this link to communicate and decide whether it is possible to transfer over Wifi and if so the IP address of the receiver. This is why Bluetooth is always used even if both devices are on the same Wifi network.

Get Send!

★ Get Send! Lite from Play Store
    ★ Scan the attached QR code for link to the Play Store page
    ★ The apk of the free version is attached for those who do not have access to the Play store

Coming Soon!

★Wifi-hotspot connection for hi-speed transfer outside of a Wifi network
    ★ Please post any feature requests you'd like to see in Send!

Known Bugs

- Feel free to post bugs reports - logcat will be appreciated :)

Disclaimer

The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by leaving a comment here [/FONT]

Changelog

[1.1]
    - Initial Release

[1.3]
    - Widget support
    - Send from other apps using "Share"
    - Fixed localisation
    - Other bug fixes

[1.4.1]
    - Now compatible with Nexus 7!
    - BEAM to Send! - NFC pairing and sending
    - Notification progress bar + vibration when complete
    - Enable Bluetooth automatically

[1.4.2 - 1.4.3]
    -Various bug fixes
    Needs a NFC version of this app! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It's already on my to do list :)
    Will test BT later (5a.m.in Moscow) but
    I switched it off on both phone manually after file sent and closed app

Before file transfer both phones
    BT - off
    Wi-Fi - off

Sgs3 pro version
    Xperia ION lite

PS sorry for my English :)

Sent from my Galaxy S III i9300 using Tapatalk

Nah your English is all good : ) Good night!
    Right
    Lite 1.4.3 on Xperia
    Pro 1.4.3 on sgs3

Ok I've found the bug. Fixing it now. Thx!
    Right
    Lite 1.4.3 on Xperia
    Pro 1.4.3 on sgs3

Here's the fixed version. Should work now