Force 4G and Wi-Fi at the same time

Search This thread

SDRiding

May 5, 2014
I just got a new Olympus TG-3 camera that uses an app called image share. The camera broadcasts it's own Wi-Fi network and you connect the smartphone to control it and import pictures. However, there is obviously no internet through the camera. I was hoping there is a way to force Wi-Fi and 4G to run at the same time. Phone is a rooted LG L90 (D415). Sorry if it has been asked before, I've only seen threads asking about the opposite.

Apr 13, 2014
Jaipur
impossible

I just got a new Olympus TG-3 camera that uses an app called image share. The camera broadcasts it's own Wi-Fi network and you connect the smartphone to control it and import pictures. However, there is obviously no internet through the camera. I was hoping there is a way to force Wi-Fi and 4G to run at the same time. Phone is a rooted LG L90 (D415). Sorry if it has been asked before, I've only seen threads asking about the opposite.

man it's not possible to have WiFi hotspot n mobile data at same time!

SDRiding

May 5, 2014
I'm not trying to use hotspot. In fact I don't want a standard data connection over Wi-Fi at all. Wi-Fi is just how the camera talks to the phone. Looking for a way to keep 4g as the internet for all other apps. Only the image share would use Wi-Fi.