[ROM+Kitchen][WWE]★★★Karanz_W.M.6.1 PRO Series™ V6.0 ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC

Search This thread

karan999

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2008
[ROM+Kitchen][WWE]★★★Karanz_W.M.6.1 PRO Series™ V6.0 ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC

★★★Welcome to the Pro Series™ Thread. ★★★

copy2ccopy.jpg

88239834.gif

Thread index

Vote of thanks..

thankyoupostitnote.jpg

*Note - the person sequence has nothing to do with the level of importance.As far as our Gene forum is concerned, its according to my history on xda when i came to know people sequentially.
Everyone's help and even the smallest guidance has been equally important to me.thankyou all.

• Haree - Our very new Gene Moderator.thanks for all your support.
  • Krazy_about_technology(Sumit) - for the ROM upgrading tutorial,guiding me how to use Ervis Kitchen and many other endless beneficial help..
  • Duron23(farooq) - for guiding me throughout my ROM cooking process.
  • vaibhav_batra_the_techguy - for the awesome package creator.
  • Addictedtoxda - for keeping Gene forum clean and for various help on the forum.
  • Ankit360 - for writing first Gene ROM Upgrading tutorial and for various guidance throughout the forum.
  • wapvirus - for skinning help,qvga enhancements,menu enhancements help.
  • Ramersonw - guidance troughout the forum.
  • BesFen - for writing the Ervis Kitchen tutorial.
  • Rakesh_4utoo - for being a great friend on xda.
  • Shail00 - Support on forum.
  • Jagan_3400 - for helping me out in About screen image and other support on the forum.
  • pawanbaw - for support on forum.
  • Deathgame(Naman) - Support on forum.
  • !Aman! - for qvga skinning help.
  • FallenSparten - for constant help throughout the forum.
  • Da_G - for providing latest builds on xda-developers.
  • whitealien - for providing latest Touchflo2d enhancements.
  • Paul_Days - for providing rhodium rings and other enhancements for qvga.
  • NRGZ28 - for my Gene EnergyRom inspiration.
  • yozgatg - for my Sense Rom inspiration.

Special thanks to all the Gene users(names i have missed adding to the list.i apologize.) who have helped and supported me.

donateu.png
paypalkaran.png

Donations list !!!
common guys...be the first one to come on the list !!! :)

6028982.png
Stay connected !!!

Follow me on Twitter to get the latest ROM release news feeds.

My Custom W.M.6.1 ROMS.My Custom WM 6.5 ROMS.

Audio converter for HTC.Storage card info for HTC GENE users.

Guide:Upgrading P3400 & P3400i.

If you like my work on Xda, please
55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Screenshots | About Release | Upcoming Release

Welcome to Pro_Series V5 Sense ! [a.k.a. GENE Revolution]

newwwycopycopy.jpg

★ Experience speed,creativity,smoothness and reliability of the new Pro Series !

★ 4 completely new different ROM versions to choose from.Choose the best that suites you the best !

★ Be a GENE PRO, use Pro Series !

complete1new.jpg

complete2new.jpg

complete3new.jpg

55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Rom Variations

48304610.png
ROM Versions explained

Pro Series V5 Sense Mega Enhancements.

mega2copycopy.jpg

• Even with Mega Enhancements Version,Pro Series will give you 25MB free program RAM on startup AFTER everything is configured.(read Start Guide for complete info).
  • The packages are included keeping in mind of making a stock like ROM.Doing so,the ROM will provide 42MB free Storage space.tonnes of softwares are provided in the ROM package for external download.
  • Enjoy the Mega Enhancements and the new taskbar notifications.

Pro Series V5 Sense Lite(without mega enhancements).

senselitecopycopy.jpg

• Follow all steps detailed in Startup Guide and Pro Series SenseLite will provide you a whooping ~28mb Free RAM on startup !!!!
  • The ROM feels stable,fast and very enjoyable.
  • The ROM is self tested to all limits and is absolutely bug free.
  • Enjoy another Karan999™ production.

Pro Series V5 Sense HTC Home Edition(without mega enhancements,users can instal them externally.).

htchomeeditioncopy.jpg

• Another Pro Series Rom for HTC Home Lovers.
  • This edition will give you ~30mb free RAM on Startup.
  • The ROM is very stable,feels super fast and responsive.
  • the Rom is absolutely bug free.
  • Enjoy !!!!

Pro Series V5 SenseExtreme Lite(users can install mega enhancements externally.).

sshot000o.png

• Free Storage space - 66MB+
  • Free Ram(after configuring active sync) - 30MB+(the results can go even higher)
  • The home screen is blank(you can add items from start/settings/today).
  • This is a Sumit style blistering fast W.M.6.1 ROM.i will be providing the complete ROM package with softwares you can install on your SD card externally.The ROM is Super Fast.
  • The ROM is 100% bug free.

55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Changelog | fixed | updated | expected

6294278.png
Changelog

May 13th 2012.

240Mhz constant SAFE overclocking. Follow the steps carefully.

Disclaimer : I'm not responsible if any damage is caused to your device if you don't follow the steps carefully. The next rom update(if lucky) will be having this feature right out of the box.

Instructions :

1. Download the following file from the link below and unzip.
  2. Install omap_omapclock.cab to device memory.(not storage card). (also you should have Resco Explorer V8.0 or higher installed.)
  3. Remove omapClock folder inside Omap folder program files after installation and past it inside /Program Files/ itself.(no sub folders).
  4. Rename omapClock folder to OmapClock.
  5. Finally OmapClock.exe should be in your /Program Files/OmapClock/ folder on your device.
  6. Open File Explorer on your device and open Omapclock.exe. Set it to 240Mhz.(not more than that !).
  7. ISSUE : Suspending the device at this point will cause the speed to be reset back to default. (we'll solve this in the steps below).
  8. Open Resco Explorer and go to the /Program Files/OmapClock/ folder. Locate the OmapClock.exe file and hold the stylus on this file until menu pops. Choose “Copy”.
  9. Now browse to \Windows\Startup then hold stylus in an empty area and when menu pops, choose paste shortcut.
  10. Hold the stylus on the newly created OmapClock shortcut and choose Properties then click the Shortcut tab.
  11. Target should be: “\Program Files\OmapClock\OmapClock.exe” –clock 240
  12. Soft reset and test. Suspending the device will reset the device back to the default speed.
  13. Now install DinarSoft MemMaid from my package u downloaded in step 1.
  14. Open MemMaid and choose the Notification queue button/tab on the bottom (second from left) then click the ADD button.
  15. For Program, click the browse button and browse to the shortcut you created in steps 9-10. The location of the shortcut is \Windows\Startup.
  16. From the event dropdown choose “The device woke up”.
  17. Click Add.
  18. Soft reset and you are done. The Clock speed will remain at the specified speed you specified in step 11 even when the device comes out of suspend.

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?gjvrqkczr178pi2

August 12th,2010.
  • Pure Stock-like Lite Edition.
  • .rgu files modified
  • Default alert tone changed to twitter tweat tone.
  • removed unwanted stock ringtones and a few new added.
  • default skin modified.
  • bootup animations removed for a faster bootup.
  • much better batterylife,very fast performance and ideal for multitasking.

June 15th,2010.

• Welcome to Gene Revolution !
  • ROM built updated to 20157.
  • ROM is built on a brand new Kitchen.
  • Updated following packages from HTC Mega.
  • ArcsoftMMSComposer 5_0_31_16
  • AudioBooster_1_2_18192131_2
  • AudioManager_Mega
  • SDK HTCFramework 1_1_19164030_WAlien
  • SDK Message Enhc 1_1_19162620_03_WAlien
  • SDK Notification Enhc 3_0_1917_1225_WAlien
  • SDK Volume Control 2_2_19171325_WAlien
  • SimManager_Mega Updated
  • Complete new manilla 2D skin edited in photoshop.
  • xda-shut down skins customized in photoshop.
  • New startup screens.
  • No dead shortcuts.hardware buttons mapped properly to respective applications.
  • Rhodium ringtones,alarms.
  • New Windows Media Player Skins.
  • Black minimal dialer serves smart dial,saves memory,is completely bug free and suites the ROM.
  • JSPA app provided externally for categorizing shorcuts.
  • New taskbar,notification dll changed.
  • HTC Mega notifications in Fuly Loaded edition.
  • Nes roms come back into life ! Play your favourite videogames on your gene.
  • With new Mega Volume enhancements,phone call volume adjusted.
  • default sms UI skinning.
  • Ezinput Keyboard removed.saves ROM space.will provide cabs for external installation.
  • UCWEB updated to Version 7.
  • New Mega Connection Setup,data connection cabs provided for external download.
    People using newer sim cards like tataDocomo,aircel and others please install this to avoid problems while browsing the internet.
  • Speed dial removed.Provided for external download.this eradicates problem of sddeamon.exe executing,removing disturbance while listening to music.
  • Complete ROM package provided with Start Guide and some applications and games for external installation.

55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: arkerio

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Download Page | Roms | Kitchen | Packages

72286.png
download1ez2.gif
72286.png

menutools.png

Karanz_ProV6.0 Revolution
(13/1/2011)

Direct Rom Update Utility - click here.

V6.0 New Gene - http://www.mediafire.com/?sch0ddw0f7fu2gx

V6.0 Old Gene - http://www.mediafire.com/?29bx7qdj6j2ry8f

Karanz Pro_Series V5 Sense(2/7/2010)

Complete folder sharekey : click here.

My M2d Sense Theme : click here.

My personal softwares given as Rom Package : click here

Pro Series V5 Extreme Lite Edition(17-08-2010)

click here for New Gene.

click here for Old Gene.

Pro Series V5 Sense HTC Home Edition.(25/6/2010)

click here for New Gene.

click here for Old Gene.

Pro Series V5 Sense Lite.(21/6/2010)

click here for New Gene.

click here for Old Gene.

Pro Series V5 Sense Mega Enhancements.(19/6/2010)

click here for New Gene.

click here for Old Gene.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 7 boot screen :

welcomeg.png

New Manilla skins : (11/10/2009)

NEW !!! Karanz_Pro V4.1 (26/01/2010)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karanz_Pro V4.0 (02/01/2009)

EnergyRom V3.0 OLD + NEW Gene (15/12/2009)

Best way to show changelog : View attachment 256851

Pro V3.0 OLD + NEW Gene (11/10/2009)

55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
FAQs | Tricks | Hacks

34811350.png
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)

Q. Is this ROM safe and Virus free to download ?
Ans.
Yes it is.

Q. How to flash this ROM ?
Ans.
Follow the GENE ROM Upgrading Guide properly and flash a ROM on xda-developers.

Q. i need a less RAM consuming ROM.which one should i download ?
Ans
. the Lite Series are targeted to acheive maximum free RAM possible.download the Lite Series.

Q. while upgrading ROM in getting an error[300]/error[260].is this a problem in your ROM ?
Ans.
No,this is not a ROM problem.these errors occur when you haven't synced your device properly or you are missing required drivers on your computer/laptop.before flashing a ROM, make sure you have synced your device properly.read the Guide properly,go through the explaination properly and then flash a ROM.

Q.My music stops or gets stuck when the screen is locked or turned off.
Ans.
this will probably happen in windows media player and the Audio manager.Solution - see registry fix in Bugs and Fixes post.

Q.After a heavy usage,my phone goes low on memory.what should i do ?
Ans.
Go to Advance Task Manager and delete/kill the unwanted processes/applications running on the background.Keep hibernating your phone everytime before you start an application and after exiting an application.

Q.Can i flash a W.M.6.1 ROM after flashing a W.M.6.5 or W.M.6.5.X ROM ?
Ans.
Yes you can.only be carefull if you are flashing an official ROM.

Q.Im not able to go to bootloader mode.what should i do?
Ans.
Read the Guide properly.

Q.Why are your ROMS called Pro Series?
Ans.
Because they are made for Gene Professional Users.

Q. Do you provide any kind of help or start guide in your Roms ?
Ans.
Yes, a complete Start Guide is provided with my Roms along with some good,stable softwares(multimedia,tools),games and tips.

Q. What happens if i ask a stupid or repetitive question?
Ans.
You won't be entertained any further.

55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Bug Fixes | Additional Packages

Bug Fixes :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

utilitiesz.png

Thanks to Sumit for providing us the Bug fixes.i have posted all the bug fixes from Sumit's W.M. 6.1 thread Here.i have omitted the additional steps for gene users to see all the bug fixes from my thread by directly providing them from Sumit's thread.

Problem Resolutions and FAQ:
------------------------
1. The Camera Applications shows little anomalies like number blinking at bottom of screen, hang if left direction key is pressed etc..?

Solution: Use the registry file in CameraFix.zip and incorporate it into your registry using some registry editor or the provided Task Manager 2 application provided in ROM.

2.How to configure Hotmail's Pop3 Access in default messaging application of Windows Mobile without using Windows Live?

Solution: Create a new email account as usual and use these details:

Step 1:
Email Address: Your email but dont use @hotmail.com, instead use something else like htmail.com or something like that. Please not that this is only necessary if your email address end in @hotmail.com. Other Windows Live users dont need to do this.
Password: Your Password.

Step 2:
Uncheck the checkbox : Try to get e-mail settings automatically from the Internet

Step 3:
Select "Internet E-Mail" as your service provider.

Step4:
Enter your name and an account name.

Step 5:
Incoming Mail Server: pop3.live.com
Account Type : POP3

Step 6:
Username : Your email address (full email including @hotmail.com or any other windows live address that you have. This time give it correctly)
Password: Your Password.

Step 7:
Outgoing (SMTP) mail Server: smtp.live.com
Check the box "Outgoing Server requires authentication" and "Use the same username and password for sending mail."

Click "Advance Server Settings". Check the boxes "Use SSL for Incoming Mail" and "Use SSL for outgoing mail". Select "The Internet" as Network connection and then click "Done."

Step 8:
Select the Automatic update interval you want or manual for no automatic mail checking.
Click Finish.

Now open the account in Messaging and click Menu>Tools>Options. Click the account name, click "Edit Account Setup" and change the email address to the real one.Click Next, Next untill Finish and then click ok to close the options menu.

Thats it. Hotmail will be accessible from messaging now.

3. ActiveSync Starts up Again and Again Automatically Even When the Phone is Not Connected to USB cable or Bluetooth

Solution: It happens for some strange reasons that i haven't been able to find but for now there is a workaround for it.

For Users who use Exchange server with ActiveSync will have no problem if they have set the update schedule to manual. Otherwise, if you are using the push mail feature of exchange, then ActiveSync will run all the time for syncing and that is very normal.

For User who dont use Exchanage server, they should create a fake server and then set the update schedule to manual to prevent ActiveSync from running on its own. Here are the steps for that.

First of all, configure ActiveSync with your PC if you want to sync with PC using the usual method. After that:

1. Open Activesync on your phone and from the menu choose Configure Server...
2. Enter any email address. Clear the checkbox titled "Attempt to detect Exchange Server Settings Automatically". Click Next.
3. In server address, enter localhost or anything else. Click next.
4. Enter any username, password and domain name. I mean random strings. Also check save password checkbox.
5. Clear all the checkboxes in the "Data you want to synchronize" list. Click Finish.
6. Open Menu>Schedule. Here set both the dropdown lists to "Manually" and clear both the checkboxes. Click OK and close ActiveSync.

Plus as an additional step, delete the unneeded notification for Active Sync. To do that :
1. Open DotFred's task manager (Task Manager 2) and go to the Notifications tab.
2. In "Notified Programs", search for repllog.exe. You will most probably find 3 entries for it.
3. Scroll horizontally and out of these 3 or what ever entries, find those which have the entry "AppRunAtTimeChange" or "AppRunAfterTimeChange". Delete these entries, using the third icon from left on the bottom toolbar.

ActiveSync wont give you any problems after this.

4. Audio Booster doesn't allows entering Equalizer settings and checking the equalizer checkbox + Missing Audiobooster Option in Audio Managers Menu
Solution:
This is not a problem and happens with some versions of AudioBooster and Audio Manager, if their version numbers are different. To resolve it :-

Just start AudioManager, let it build its library a little and then play a song for minimum 5 seconds. After that start AudioBooster, adjust one of its sliders a little. Then soft reset your phone, and both the problems will be solved. What happens is, they create their respective registry settings on first start and after that everything is fine. In Original ROMs from HTC, since on first boot the Customization applications runs, it sets up the registry itself. But even with that, you have to reboot your device anyway.

5. Audio Manager and Windows Media Player stop playback if power button is pressed and phone enters suspend mode.

Solution:
First of all, Thanks to Shaunak.it for finding the solution.

This problem occurs in some specific builds of gene. It can occur in old gene and new gene both. So here is what it is like:

Normally, If you press the power button while music is playing, Audio Manager and Windows Media Player stop playback. But this only happens when headset is not connected. If headset is connected, the playback wont stop.This is a standard behavior and not a problem. But on some p3400 and P3400i phones, the playback stops no-matter headset is connected or not. I was not able to find the solution for this problem as it was not happening with me. But a friend of ours from this forum, shaunak.it solved it as he was having this annoyance. Here's what you have to do:

Open the Task Manager Advanced. Click the down faced arrow to the right of the screen and select Regedit from the menu. Now in the folder tree on the upper half of the screen, Navigate to :

For AudioManager:

HKLM > Software > HTC > Audio Manager > Config

In the lower section, look for a value called ENTER_SUSPEND. If its there, double tap on it to edit it and enter 0 as new value. Otherwise, in an empty area in the same place, tap and hold for a while for a context menu to appear. Select New > Value. Select REG_DWORD as Value Type. In the name field, type ENTER_SUSPEND. Click the Set Data button and enter 1 as the value. Click Ok and then again Ok.

For Windows Media Player

HKLM > System > Current Control Set > Control > Power > State > Suspend.
Again in the lower left corner look for a value named WAV, if its there, double tap to edit it and then enter 0 as its new value. Otherwise, in an empty area in the same place, tap and hold for a while for a context menu to appear. Select New > Value. Select REG_DWORD as Value Type. In the name field, type WAV. Click the Set Data button and enter 0 as the value. Click Ok and then again Ok.

Secondly, in the same way go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Microsoft > MediaPlayer >Preferences and create or modify the DWORD value
"UnattendedPlayback" and set it to 1.

I am attaching a .reg file to do this automatically. Just go to the Task Manager advance and on the registry tab click the first icon in the bottom icon bar and click Import.. and browse to this file and select it.
This will solve your problem. :)
Code:
[B][ATTACH]224519[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]224520[/ATTACH][/B]

UCWEB Browser , FIM messenger and FACEBOOK initialization to success tip :

Connect your device to your computer.Make sure the device is in active sync mode only.Now start UCWEB browser.it takes a few seconds and always initializes to SUCCESS !!!!!!
Use the same technique to connect to Facebook and Fim facebook messenger when u start it for the very first time.U will never face any problems after that.Enjoy !:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Applications:

Adope Reader LE 2.5 ( Installing this on storage card saves space. :) )

Start Menu Icons ( Add your own start icon if u dont like mine :) )

View attachment 219133 (dialer package used in my Pro Series)

View attachment 224656 (touch Pro skin for S2U2.only qvga.)

View attachment 225211 (If,camera shortcut is missing in start menu, place this file inside the folder in your windows/Start menu/Programs)

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Previous Rom Screenshots | Details

PRO Series V4.1 Built 21056.1.6.9
PRO Series V4.1 will be providing 25MB+ Ram on startup.Read the Important Readme.doc inside the package for more details.

newrom.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------
Karanz_EnergyRom 3.0(23/12/2009)
Manilla2D Edition
newjw.png
vistawallpaperwindowsen.jpg

istockelectricblue.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------
Karanz_EnergyRom 3.0 Lite(15/12/2009)
358640.jpg

---------------
Pro V3 Build 21055.1.6.8
screen01w.png
screen02e.png
screen04r.png

screen03j.png

---------------
Karanz_PRO V2 Build 21054.1.6.7 (20/09/2009)

---------------
version2.gif
screen05.png
screen09.png

screen06j.png

-------------

55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Place holder for New Finds.

;)ShutDown animation on gene !!!!;)

Here are the settings.

you need to have the following :
1) SHUTDOWN.wav
2)wm61_shutdown.gif

Now place this folder in ur device/My documents.(NOT THE STORAGE CARD.) Keep the files as it is.Now open resco explorer.right click on wm61_shutdown.gif and go to properties.there , in Attributes make sure only Archive option is checked. Rest should be unchecked.

Now open Schap's Advance Config.

Navigate to Splash screen. And make these settings.

1) MS splash screen on shut down : Default
2) Carrier splash screen on shutdown : Default
3)MS Time out on shutdown : 0
4)Carrier time out on shutdown : 1500

Navigate to Htc animation. Do the following settings.

1)Shutdown gif file : (browse to the .gif file in ur my documents/animation folder)
2)Shutdown wav file : (browse to the .wav file in ur my documents/animation folder)
3) Play shutdown animation : Yes(default)

My custom Shutdown .gif animation.I colaborated some of the images from this thread. and reseted the frame timings.I have purposely not set the animation to "repeat forever" mode.otherwise it would be a problem while shutting down.download the image and see the animation.

I hope everybody likes it.:)

wm61shutdown.gif

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Enjoy !!!:):):)

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Cabs for external installation

Extra Cabs

Attachments

• DxC_IPhone_Dialer_Black_WWE_v_3b.zip
    207.1 KB · Views: 422
  • DisableSMSThreading.zip
    466 bytes · Views: 66
  • AudioMgr_MediaPlayer_SuspendFix.zip
    518 bytes · Views: 232
  • CameraFix.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008

Its all because of ur help BesFen.thanks alot.

Currently using : Custom Manila 2D WM 6.5 Build 23017 based on BesFen's kitchen and Sumit's xip and sys

Rom upgrading is not easy.please be careful.
[GUIDE] Step by Step Guide for Upgrading P3400 and P3400i ROM + FAQs

:) 3.5mm audio converter for HTC. :) Storage card information for HTC GENE users.

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Guys using this rom.i expect u all to give a feedback too.dont be so lazy.

go4thomman

Jun 23, 2008
HI i am using your fully loaded rom for new gene for three days now... no problems yet.....i liked it..... but i dont like the calculator skin.... try using manilla calculator skin itself.........

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
HI i am using your fully loaded rom for new gene for three days now... no problems yet.....i liked it..... but i dont like the calculator skin.... try using manilla calculator skin itself.........

thanks for a feedback. :) i haven't skinned the calculator.its the default one u get it in W.M. 6.1
Anyways..will surely do it in my next release :)

rohan_s_2000

Nov 5, 2008
Pune
Good work Karan!!! As always... In ur next rom i request u try to use different Manila Icons on the navigation bar... Thanks...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog | fixed | updated | expected

6294278.png
    Changelog

May 13th 2012.

240Mhz constant SAFE overclocking. Follow the steps carefully.

Disclaimer : I'm not responsible if any damage is caused to your device if you don't follow the steps carefully. The next rom update(if lucky) will be having this feature right out of the box.

Instructions :

1. Download the following file from the link below and unzip.
    2. Install omap_omapclock.cab to device memory.(not storage card). (also you should have Resco Explorer V8.0 or higher installed.)
    3. Remove omapClock folder inside Omap folder program files after installation and past it inside /Program Files/ itself.(no sub folders).
    4. Rename omapClock folder to OmapClock.
    5. Finally OmapClock.exe should be in your /Program Files/OmapClock/ folder on your device.
    6. Open File Explorer on your device and open Omapclock.exe. Set it to 240Mhz.(not more than that !).
    7. ISSUE : Suspending the device at this point will cause the speed to be reset back to default. (we'll solve this in the steps below).
    8. Open Resco Explorer and go to the /Program Files/OmapClock/ folder. Locate the OmapClock.exe file and hold the stylus on this file until menu pops. Choose “Copy”.
    9. Now browse to \Windows\Startup then hold stylus in an empty area and when menu pops, choose paste shortcut.
    10. Hold the stylus on the newly created OmapClock shortcut and choose Properties then click the Shortcut tab.
    11. Target should be: “\Program Files\OmapClock\OmapClock.exe” –clock 240
    12. Soft reset and test. Suspending the device will reset the device back to the default speed.
    13. Now install DinarSoft MemMaid from my package u downloaded in step 1.
    14. Open MemMaid and choose the Notification queue button/tab on the bottom (second from left) then click the ADD button.
    15. For Program, click the browse button and browse to the shortcut you created in steps 9-10. The location of the shortcut is \Windows\Startup.
    16. From the event dropdown choose “The device woke up”.
    17. Click Add.
    18. Soft reset and you are done. The Clock speed will remain at the specified speed you specified in step 11 even when the device comes out of suspend.

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?gjvrqkczr178pi2

August 12th,2010.
    • Pure Stock-like Lite Edition.
    • .rgu files modified
    • Default alert tone changed to twitter tweat tone.
    • removed unwanted stock ringtones and a few new added.
    • default skin modified.
    • bootup animations removed for a faster bootup.
    • much better batterylife,very fast performance and ideal for multitasking.

June 15th,2010.

• Welcome to Gene Revolution !
    • ROM built updated to 20157.
    • ROM is built on a brand new Kitchen.
    • Updated following packages from HTC Mega.
    • ArcsoftMMSComposer 5_0_31_16
    • AudioBooster_1_2_18192131_2
    • AudioManager_Mega
    • SDK HTCFramework 1_1_19164030_WAlien
    • SDK Message Enhc 1_1_19162620_03_WAlien
    • SDK Notification Enhc 3_0_1917_1225_WAlien
    • SDK Volume Control 2_2_19171325_WAlien
    • SimManager_Mega Updated
    • Complete new manilla 2D skin edited in photoshop.
    • xda-shut down skins customized in photoshop.
    • New startup screens.
    • No dead shortcuts.hardware buttons mapped properly to respective applications.
    • Rhodium ringtones,alarms.
    • New Windows Media Player Skins.
    • Black minimal dialer serves smart dial,saves memory,is completely bug free and suites the ROM.
    • JSPA app provided externally for categorizing shorcuts.
    • New taskbar,notification dll changed.
    • HTC Mega notifications in Fuly Loaded edition.
    • Nes roms come back into life ! Play your favourite videogames on your gene.
    • With new Mega Volume enhancements,phone call volume adjusted.
    • default sms UI skinning.
    • Ezinput Keyboard removed.saves ROM space.will provide cabs for external installation.
    • UCWEB updated to Version 7.
    • New Mega Connection Setup,data connection cabs provided for external download.
      People using newer sim cards like tataDocomo,aircel and others please install this to avoid problems while browsing the internet.
    • Speed dial removed.Provided for external download.this eradicates problem of sddeamon.exe executing,removing disturbance while listening to music.
    • Complete ROM package provided with Start Guide and some applications and games for external installation.

55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif
    i have forgotten to include voice command in V1.1.So now i am updating it with voice command.uploading will be finished within an hour.

Karan, What is the Voice Command Software you are going to include? Can you Share the Kitchen with us too?
    Hey Guys...(if any :p)

Im back with an update.

Pro_Series V6.0 coming up.im starting with a Near To Stock release...

• This edition is complete stock giving out 67mb free storage and flat 30mb on startup.
    • This Rom is updated with .Net Framework 3.5 and is very fast.
    • i have perposely included gene stock audio booster and audio manager as they are stable,run fast and have the same functionality as the latest versions.
    • The Rom will be provided with a quick start guide and is manditory.it wont be provided externaly as requested.
    • This is to avoid noobs to mess with the rom and their device.
    Very fast,Very stable,Complete stock,great battery life--- This is Pro_Series.
    What you see is what you get..

NjOy !!!
    uploading............
    Thankyou for waiting for the Rom.Im currently testing the Rom and i dont want to make any further changes.

I have stripped almost everything unwanted in my Rom and will be providing some softwares externally as per everyone's use.Those softwares can be installed on your storage card so i dont find a need to include them in the Rom and occupy space unnecessarily.

The Rom will provide you 70.35mb of free storage and 30mb on startup.(39% RAM usage).

The result ? - Extreme stability and speed.The Rom is very reliable and is best to install your own custom add ons as to personalize your device.

I'll be uploading the Rom Today.NjOy another Karan999™ production !!!!!!!!!!!