RAZR hd and RAZR hd maxx on AT&T

Search This thread

DukeL

Mar 27, 2010
Do you have the LTE data plan?

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

Thats what it was. The rep put me on the regular 4G plan not the LTE plan. Today I finally spoke to an agent who understood the situation and they added the proper data plan and now I can use the PTA access point and so far it looks like I get far more consistent LTE coverage. Still not LTE symbol below the signal bars like when using on Rogers instead it just shows "4G" but I am definitely getting LTE as you can see from the 50MBPS screenshot I posted a few posts back.

Germanese

Nov 22, 2012
Houston / Munich
Hi there,
I am coming from the Razr M section.

I see that our phones may be similar in firmware.
I browsed through the thread and it seems yall are able to use the another NON-HLOS.bin also from another phone (the Atrix HD)

We been using the Australian Radio NON-HLOS.bin From the XT905.

But what i am trying to figure out how yall getting the HSPA to work.
We are stick on Edge at the moment, Some reports of 3G flickering on but we cant test.
Either someone who has a refarmed T-mobile area doesn't have a data plan or the person with a data plan has no 3g or 4g in their area ...

So i am just curious what yall came up with so far ?

DukeL

Mar 27, 2010
Hi there,

I browsed through the thread and it seems yall are able to use the another NON-HLOS.bin also from another phone (the Atrix HD)

We are stick on Edge at the moment, Some reports of 3G flickering on but we cant test.
Either someone who has a refarmed T-mobile area doesn't have a data plan or the person with a data plan has no 3g or 4g in their area ...

Not only are you off topic but you're in the wrong forum also lol.

We are getting the HSPA to work because we are buying the Rogers Canadian RAZR HD which not only supports HSPA but also LTE here in the U.S. on at&t, you have to check the bands supported before you go out and buy a phone. Best of luck on your radio flashing but this is not the right place to ask.

Reactions: cellzealot
Jun 13, 2012
So, I have a white T-mobile branded galaxy S3 now, which is unlocked in great condition. Works on AT&T's hspa+ network. Interested in trading for a razr hd on rogers, preferably white as well. If you would like to trade, feel free to message me. Thanks.

Last edited:

B407

Jan 6, 2011
This is very strange that it says 4G when you use it on AT&T. In Canada it displays 'LTE' when on an lte network and H+ when connected to HSPA.

dillon_b12

Dec 19, 2012
Has anyone else had success getting 4G to work with AT&T with this phone?

I recently snagged one off eBay for a great price and can't get the 4G to work. Everything else seems fine and I'm getting better H+ speeds than I was on my Galaxy S2.

I spoke with an AT&T rep about making sure I had the LTE plan. He said that since it was a non-AT&T phone his system was defaulting to a 4G/3G plan for some type of Blackberry.

Is there anything else I should try?

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
Has anyone else had success getting 4G to work with AT&T with this phone?

I recently snagged one off eBay for a great price and can't get the 4G to work. Everything else seems fine and I'm getting better H+ speeds than I was on my Galaxy S2.

I spoke with an AT&T rep about making sure I had the LTE plan. He said that since it was a non-AT&T phone his system was defaulting to a 4G/3G plan for some type of Blackberry.

Is there anything else I should try?

Not sure but the 'Atrix Hd' is basicslly the same thimg and its one att&t saves you money and a headache eirher way iy sucks when you really wants something and it just keep giving you problems but stick to it or bail or your problem choice now if you bail you dont got what you want! If ypu stay ypu have the whole xda that will help one post at a time either way GOOD LUCK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am going to buy a Razr Maxx HD for my father, I think my father is gonna like the screen, appearance especially the battery!
    But he is using AT&T,
    if I boutht a unlocked Razr Maxx HD, is it gonna be work on ATT's 3G network?
    Thank you!
    Please point me to that thread lol

Here we go guys first real confirmation LTE works on at&t!! 50 MBPS!! Guess it just dosent display the LTE indicator when operating on att.....

Screenshot_2012-11-28-15-39-34.jpg
    Hi there,

Not only are you off topic but you're in the wrong forum also lol.

We are getting the HSPA to work because we are buying the Rogers Canadian RAZR HD which not only supports HSPA but also LTE here in the U.S. on at&t, you have to check the bands supported before you go out and buy a phone. Best of luck on your radio flashing but this is not the right place to ask.