[Q] seeder 2.0 Android 4.3 e kernel boeffla...something wrong..

Search This thread

luke76bg

Oct 27, 2012
Hi guys, i have this question, someone is using boeffla kernel test with android 4.3 stock rom and is using seeder 2.0 too? If the answer is yes, do you have bootloop, restart, after some days of use ? I don't have any problem without seeder but with seeder my s3 after some day, from a fresh istall, start to bootloop random, and i don't think is a fault of the test kernel, because with another tool to change entropy level, entropy fixer, i have the same result but much quicker! So someone can confirm this thing ?

Reactions: irfan slankers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i have this question, someone is using boeffla kernel test with android 4.3 stock rom and is using seeder 2.0 too? If the answer is yes, do you have bootloop, restart, after some days of use ? I don't have any problem without seeder but with seeder my s3 after some day, from a fresh istall, start to bootloop random, and i don't think is a fault of the test kernel, because with another tool to change entropy level, entropy fixer, i have the same result but much quicker! So someone can confirm this thing ?