Samsung Ativ S engineering phone

Search This thread

shkodra1987

Mar 14, 2014
Hi All

i have an Samsung Ativ S engineering phone i try to install apps from store but it says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. please try again later." I have try to change Microsoft account i put the Microsoft account that i have to another phone and i going well install aps but in my Samsung Ativ S engineering phone do not install. anyone can help me ?

thanks

DaviUnic

May 12, 2011
Hi All

i have an Samsung Ativ S engineering phone i try to install apps from store but it says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. please try again later." I have try to change Microsoft account i put the Microsoft account that i have to another phone and i going well install aps but in my Samsung Ativ S engineering phone do not install. anyone can help me ?

thanks

I'd be interested in knowing the OS version and other details... Maybe there's some policy set on the phone that prevents the use of MS account? :S

Reactions: shkodra1987

spavlin

Dec 26, 2006
attachment.php

Attachments

• WP1.jpg
    WP1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All

thanks

I'd be interested in knowing the OS version and other details... Maybe there's some policy set on the phone that prevents the use of MS account? :S