Which service or app does haptic feedback use?

Search This thread

Monkey Chops

Jan 23, 2014
I've just rooted and greenified and all's gone well, but somewhere along the line I've lost haptic feedback.

Does anyone know which service might have been the one that controls the haptic feedback please?

Thanks!

P.S. On closer inspection, it is still there on the lock screen, but not using the keyboard for email and other stuff.

Last edited:

ritchea

I've just rooted and greenified and all's gone well, but somewhere along the line I've lost haptic feedback.

Does anyone know which service might have been the one that controls the haptic feedback please?

Thanks!

P.S. On closer inspection, it is still there on the lock screen, but not using the keyboard for email and other stuff.

On Kit Kat the touch vibration is under Settings>Sound. The keyboard menu has its own setting for vibration. Maybe Touch Wiz is different?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Monkey Chops

Jan 23, 2014
On Kit Kat the touch vibration is under Settings>Sound. The keyboard menu has its own setting for vibration. Maybe Touch Wiz is different?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply.

There is no setting to turn it on and off on the 8.4, or at least it isn't in the usual places. I'm 99% sure it was working ok before the greenifying process. I installed the google keyboard which allows the turning on and off of HF but sadly there's no slider to tone it down.