[Q] htc one x+ back to stock

Search This thread

shivangshukla

Aug 8, 2013
kanpur
Last edited:

quantum94

Sep 21, 2014
First of all since ur hboot is 1.72 the RUU wont work...and there is no RUU out for the hboot version > 1.35

u can get back to stock by grabbing the nandroid backup from this thread and flash the kernel inside the zip file from fastboot

if u want to install any custom ROM after flashing the ROM do flash the Kernel(boot.img) from the ROM zip file from fastboot mode

hello sir, can u plz have a look at this post:
i have kind of a similar issue:
http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-x2/help/imei-stock-rom-t3171570

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sorry sir Stock Nandroid backup....

Prerequisites : android development kit windows and Nandroid backup

download the Nandroid backup from the post here

connect ur phone to PC when on TWRP(recovery mode)

make sure ur device is recognized

do "adb devices"

This will show ur device serial no XXXX as in recovery

do "adb shell" that will enter ur phone storage (exclude the quotes in all the commands)

do "mkdir sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/XXXX/stock" this will create a directory as stock on the following path(replace XXXX with ur device serial number copy from the above result "adb devices")

now do "exit"

u ll be back on platform-tools folder

unzip the nandroid backup u have downloaded and put it in platform-tools folder now push those files one by one using adb push

"adb push system.ext4.win sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/xxxxxxx/stock"

like wise replace the system.ext4.win with all the files u had extracted from the zip

wipe all dalvik,system,cache,and data excluding ur internal storage(don't wipe internal storage which will wipe all the data u have copied)

now go to Restore on TWRP and u ll find the folder stock then just swipe to restore it

once u have done it

reboot to bootloader

flash the kernel from the zip just rename the boot.emmc.win to boot.img and

enter this command

"fastboot flash boot boot.img"

"fatsboot erase cache"

unplug ur device

now reboot ur phone

IT MUST BOOT
    before doing all this i should unloacked my bootloader and install twrp recovery then i shoud do this...correct me if i m wrong

u got that right...:)
    hello sir,

i am a htc one x+ user in india

device = htc one x+ (enrc2b)
    H boot = 1.72.000
    android = 4.2.2 sense 5
    baseband version = 3.1204.171.33
    build number 2.18.707.5

My problem is i unlocked my phone then i rooted it then i tried to install cyanogenmod 10.1.3 it stuck on boot animation then i remove that and unrooted my phone and relocked my phone....now when i reset my phone or go to recovey its says " this build is for development purposes only...." in red and i tried to install this stock ruu....."RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.17.707.1_Radio_3.1204.168.32_release_299722_signed"
    this shows error 158 i am in a big problem dnt know what to do plzz plzz help.
    hello sir,

i am a htc one x+ user in india

device = htc one x+ (enrc2b)
    H boot = 1.72.000
    android = 4.2.2 sense 5
    baseband version = 3.1204.171.33
    build number 2.18.707.5

My problem is i unlocked my phone then i rooted it then i tried to install cyanogenmod 10.1.3 it stuck on boot animation then i remove that and unrooted my phone and relocked my phone....now when i reset my phone or go to recovey its says " this build is for development purposes only...." in red and i tried to install this stock ruu....."RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.17.707.1_Radio_3.1204.168.32_release_299722_signed"
    this shows error 158 i am in a big problem dnt know what to do plzz plzz help.

First of all since ur hboot is 1.72 the RUU wont work...and there is no RUU out for the hboot version > 1.35

u can get back to stock by grabbing the nandroid backup from this thread and flash the kernel inside the zip file from fastboot

if u want to install any custom ROM after flashing the ROM do flash the Kernel(boot.img) from the ROM zip file from fastboot mode
    this its really helpful....plz will you tell me the steps to do it because this time i dont wana get into any trouble

Steps for Custom ROM or Stock Nandroid backup...????