I have "no service" problem all time while i tried all aurora ics
His telecommunication "KT WATANIYA"
just showing "no service" otherwise network service working

Last edited:

spirosbond

I have "no service" problem all time while i tried all aurora ics
His telecommunication "KT WATANIYA"
just showing "no service" otherwise network service working

I have that too with virgin uk... It is just a framework problem. It doesn't support your provider. If you have signal there is no need to worry.

Cheers

Sent from my U8800

Reactions: waseemkhan

oskarsjoberg

Mar 7, 2012
Loosing APN

Hi,
Whenever I Flash any 3.xx rom, all APN are gone and I have no mobile data. When I flash the 2.11 all APN are back and mobile data works as it should.

What am I missing?

On Elisa network in Finland.

Jokuaga

May 26, 2012
No mobile data

I got almost same problem than previous poster. Difference is that I got Saunalahti operator (which uses Elisa network tho) and my mobile data worked fine before I had to reboot my phone. After reboot data stays dead. Got it working by installing aurora again, but after next reboot data is dead again. I've done the terminal fix for saunalahti and had made full wipe when installed aurora.

Right now I'm running on Aurora 3.1 update 3 + martin + wpa_suplicant.
Had problems with wi-fi before installing suplicant so if you have wi-fi problems this may help: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26478868&postcount=5597

Edit: Phone says that mobile data is off even that I've put it on / toggled on/off several times. Roaming is toggled on also because of Saunalahti.

Last edited:

ChrisX5

Apr 15, 2011
Sydney
Update 4 and today's update martin.zip have brought improvements to battery drain and have fixed gallery crash. Transitions (between home screens and opening folders) are much quicker and smoother.

Thank you dzo for these.

Chris

darkado

May 30, 2008
hey guys. a few moths ago while aurora was still in 1.something version somebody suggested removing some system apps for better battery life, i did it then and it really helped. the problem is i can't remember what apps i removed then and i can't find the post either. does anybody know which apps are those?

Tmp341

Dec 18, 2011
hey guys. a few moths ago while aurora was still in 1.something version somebody suggested removing some system apps for better battery life, i did it then and it really helped. the problem is i can't remember what apps i removed then and i can't find the post either. does anybody know which apps are those?

Here some apps, removing them won't harm your phone.I don't know it will help your battery or not :)

*REMEMBER TO REBOOT YOUR PHONE IF YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES AT YOUR /SYSTEM/ FOLDER WITH A ROOT EXPLORER, IN ORDER FOR THE CHANGES TO TAKE EFFECT*

REMOVING SYSTEM APPLICATIONS:

You can also remove applications that you don't want from any rom, simply by deleting their xxxx.apk file from the /system/app/ folder of the rom's flashable .zip or from inside the phone (after flashing) with a root file manager. Just be careful with which you remove, because it may be important for the system to work properly. Here is a list of POSSIBLE unwanted applications. I haven't tested all of them, but there are reports that removing them won't harm anything. It's up to you.

OpenWnn.apk (Japanase IME) - safe to remove if you want
PinyinIME.apk (Chinese IME) - safe to remove if you want
BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk (Google's backup and restore - see settings->Backup & reset)
SharedStorageBackup.apk
WAPPushManager.apk (process incoming WAP Push messages, supported by your provider) - safe to remove if you want
PermissionToAccessLocApi.apk
PrivInit.apk
com.android.inputmethod.pinyin.apk
ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk (sync's your bookmarks from pc chrome if installed) - safe to remove if you want

Feedback on more apks and descriptions much appreciated!!

Thanks to eng.stk, wangjun1984

spirosbond

mangoman

Dec 20, 2006
Last edited:

urui

Dec 19, 2011
Coimbra
hello to everyone.
since some versions ago and even the current 3.1 Update4 people complain that they can not hear me during calls, I have to put in a loud voice for the people can hear me.
I have active echo cancellation.
In all installations I do all three wipes.
Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix?

Reactions: Tmp341

toeter80

Sep 16, 2009
Hi,

Is there a mod for Aurora ICS that, while playing music with the screen off, lets you skip a song forward or backward with long pressing the volume keys (like in Cyanogen?)

docjivago

Mar 28, 2008
Camera problem

Hi first thk Dzo´s it´s a amazig rom :)

Everything works great for me with version 3.1 update 5 e martin update

The only problem is with the camera...everything that is withe our bright comes out whith neon halos :(

Any sugestions

thks

XphX

Aug 23, 2009
Vienna
The built-in encryption of ICS (Settings -> Security -> Encrypt phone) is not working. As soon as I start the process, the green droid appears as it is supposed to - then nothing happens. The encryption process does not start at all.

I would love to fix this myself, but I do not know what the problem is exactly.

XphX

Top Liked Posts