[APP][PORT][4.1+]Xperia Z2 Keyboard, Simple Home, Sony Select, MyXperia & Social Life

Search This thread

LilBlinx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Xiaomi Poco F3
[APP][PORT][4.1+]Xperia Z2 Keyboard, Simple Home, Sony Select, MyXperia & Social Life

Simple Home from Xperia Z2. Very useful app if you are driving and you are on long road.
Sony Select from Xperia Z2. Install the latest goodies from Sony.
Social Life from Xperia Z2. Check Facebook news feed and read news with this app.
MyXperia from Xperia Z2. Find your lost phone.
Xperia Keyboard from Xperia Z2.

Install as normall app or push to /system/app/ with RW R R permissions. For the keyboard use CWM to flash the file.

Download:

SimpleHome.apk

SonySelect.apk

Socialife.apk Google Play App

MyXperia.apk

Z2_Keyboard.zip

Screenshot:

Screenshot_2014_03_07_20_18_51.png

Screenshot_2014_03_07_20_35_04.png

Screenshot_2014_03_08_01_32_36.png

Thanks to DoomLord for the system dump.

Last edited:

hello_hello

Dec 11, 2010
Thanks for the port, I think there is smily layout problem, some of them not appeared in the list but then no probs, they are still there :)

Nov 3, 2013
São Paulo
Hey sorry to mess your post, but I had a little bug with layout in Simple Home in Xperia U:
Screenshot_2014-03-07-22-54-50.png

Only this, other applications are working correctly!

Last edited:

Slajder

Feb 10, 2013
What's the keyboard update? I see there are some swiftkey and framework files added... So, is there any noticeable difference from 6.2.A or just some "under the hood" changes?

Xplay21

Jan 23, 2014
hmm i can install them successfully, however when i open the apps it says "unfortunately, Socialife news has stopped" etc
and how do i uninstall the z2 keyboard?

ImAnurag

Aug 10, 2011
New Delhi
GizmoBolt.com
Google Pixel 2 XL
@ImAnurag
You didn`t get my comment -_-
you said this that you can make better screenshots with your XP:

well @DavidMKD have also an XP and i see no difference between his and your screenshot !
I mean use edit button to edit your reply instead of spamming !

Yes Apologies for commenting twice :/

I have just posted the same screenshot which he has posted in OP. It is not my screenshot taken from XP.
@Pandemic Screenshot taken from XP a lot ago added in attachment, quality better.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts