The best in-ear headphones with remote control

Search This thread

baudy2

Nov 23, 2005
Geneva
Hello everybody !

I'm looking for the good-quality headset with mike and remote control (VolumeUp/Down FF/Rewind and answering button.

Are there any really good one compatible with our great HOX ?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Reactions: Golubev

Golubev

Dec 4, 2007
St Petersburg
I've tested today in 4 Sony's and HTC brand stores, Sony works like Ipone headphones - u can listen, but can't control, only one button active - start/stop. The same with HTC RC E190, only DrDre Monster in-ear recognized by stock player and PlayerPro - you can FF/Rewind/Start/Stop and answer a call plus better sound than others. There is no way to control sound level (volume) by DrDre monster as far as i know, i will try to resolve this by the ProPlayer settings.

I've tested today in 4 Sony's and HTC brand stores, Sony works like Ipone headphones - u can listen, but can't control, only one button active - start/stop. The same with HTC RC E190, only DrDre Monster in-ear recognized by stock player and PlayerPro - you can FF/Rewind/Start/Stop and answer a call plus better sound than others. There is no way to control sound level (volume) by DrDre monster as far as i know, i will try to resolve this by the ProPlayer settings.

I have heard that the HTC RC E190 works with the one x from the other threads and the sound quality is also good for its really cheap price !

But I personally use the urBeats that come with the sensation xe they work well and sound quality is good in my opinion !

And to control the volume I use the remote control app with the beats headset so the play/pause button can be used to control the volume..Press 5 times to decrease and 6 times to increase it !

Last edited:
Reactions: Golubev

1earful

Apr 11, 2012
i have a phiaton ps 20 bluetooth headset. they are semi in-ears. you can adjust volume, fast forward or back songs and answer or decline phone calls with them. sound quality is actually pretty good. they can be pricey (in the $120+ range on amazon) but i did see them somewhere for about $70. my only complaint is no voice dialing function.

Huey85

Dec 29, 2006
Melbourne
love my Jays a-Jays One+.. even though there's only 1 button, most audio players these days have options to utilize the single button with single/double/triple clicks so doesn't bother me in terms of control. and the main point, they sound great.. way better than the urBeats (or any Monster/Beats in-ear headphones for that matter) ... and are way cheaper

boofhead

Oct 28, 2006
i have the sony mw600 bluetooth stereo headset. it links up to phone and controls music etc and also calls from it. also can just be a stand alone radio if needed. very pleased with it.

lfsbtfl

Jun 26, 2012
Karlsruhe
I'm using Bose ie2 (I guess) - the ones with remote control but not for iPhone...
In combination with headset button controller.... I really like it :)

sent from my HTC One X

jpascal

Aug 13, 2007
I bought some NOCS NS400 - 3 buttons remote, but it's made for the iPhone: I can only use one button. I am very happy with the way they sound.

NOCS also has NS200 made for Android with a 3 buttons remote.

JP.

Reactions: Mvmajorem

bigdirtyjase

Nov 3, 2010
Melbourne
I'm currently using urBeats (came with my One X)....they sound pretty good and the remote buttons works perfectly...i've also got a Sony Ericsson MW600 Bluetooth headset but I haven't paired it up yet to test

For those who said that buttons don't work on their headset, I would purchase/download Headset Button Controller (or even download the trail version first). You can assign commands to the non working buttons on your headset remote...it's great for all those headsets that are designed to work on iPhone

Last edited:

raven247

Nov 26, 2010
Got a pair of white NoiseHush NX80 for about £15. Awesome effect combined with the beats audio plugin on my One X. The a-Jays android app works with this. So double click skips to next track and triple click goes backwards. Click and hold increases volume and double click and hold decreases volume.

Gives an excellent performance and on the cheap.:D

Mvmajorem

Jan 18, 2005
Al Ain, U.A.E.
I bought some NOCS NS400 - 3 buttons remote, but it's made for the iPhone: I can only use one button. I am very happy with the way they sound.

JP.

Bought the headset and it is so good. I can't wait to break them in for 20 hours and feel its real power. Mine is with one button. I suggest you use the NOCS software in Google Play. It kicks.

victorio404

Nov 20, 2009

I've just got HTC RC E190 for 13EUR from a local mobile operator store(couldn't believe they are so cheap) and they CAN control HOX - tested with the stock player and poweramp. Sound quality is great.

theleo2k

Account currently disabled
Sony MH1C

Hello everybody !

I'm looking for the good-quality headset with mike and remote control (VolumeUp/Down FF/Rewind and answering button.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Sony MH1C rules! rew ff stop play vol + and - and excelent sound quality.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody !

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

I have heard that the HTC RC E190 works with the one x from the other threads and the sound quality is also good for its really cheap price !

But I personally use the urBeats that come with the sensation xe they work well and sound quality is good in my opinion !

And to control the volume I use the remote control app with the beats headset so the play/pause button can be used to control the volume..Press 5 times to decrease and 6 times to increase it !

JP.