The best in-ear headphones with remote control

Search This thread

fantomster

Jan 15, 2011
Zagreb

Rissien

Oct 9, 2010
Zagreb
I'm using the Sennheiser CX 400-II Precision Earphones and they served me really well so far. Had some bass issues while using beatsaudio but that went away since i installed a custom firmware/kernel.

I would recommend them for sure. :)

Bl4ckX

Jan 26, 2013
Düsseldorf
Don't buy the Beats Tour, they don't work with the HOX :(
They are not recognized and this seems to be a general problem with the HOX. Mine recognizes every pair of headphones I plug in except the ones from my HD2 and my Beats Tour. I've already tested them on 2 HOXs and they weren't working on both. Does anyone know a solution except using SoundAbout?

GSLEON3

Retired Senior Moderator
Stay away from Beats. You spend $300 on a high end pair & they start falling apart almost as soon as you open the box. To make matters worse, Beats considers EVERYTHING that doesn't affect playback to be "cosmetic", so if everything falls apart a week after buying them, as long as the still play music & can sit on your head or in your ear, they will deny the warranty coverage & send them back, if you pay postage both ways that is.

niteshneela

Nov 2, 2010
toronto
sony mh1c work perfectly with one x :) ... smart button doesnt work which i dun care for ... remaining 3 work like a charm i.e next track , play/pause , back track .. they are gud for their price tag of 35$ .. u can google for plethora of awesome reviews praising mh1c .. even head fi has some very gud reviews on them :)

ps : they work with galaxy s3 too

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody !

I'm looking for the good-quality headset with mike and remote control (VolumeUp/Down FF/Rewind and answering button.

Are there any really good one compatible with our great HOX ?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,
    I've tested today in 4 Sony's and HTC brand stores, Sony works like Ipone headphones - u can listen, but can't control, only one button active - start/stop. The same with HTC RC E190, only DrDre Monster in-ear recognized by stock player and PlayerPro - you can FF/Rewind/Start/Stop and answer a call plus better sound than others. There is no way to control sound level (volume) by DrDre monster as far as i know, i will try to resolve this by the ProPlayer settings.

I have heard that the HTC RC E190 works with the one x from the other threads and the sound quality is also good for its really cheap price !

But I personally use the urBeats that come with the sensation xe they work well and sound quality is good in my opinion !

And to control the volume I use the remote control app with the beats headset so the play/pause button can be used to control the volume..Press 5 times to decrease and 6 times to increase it !
    I bought some NOCS NS400 - 3 buttons remote, but it's made for the iPhone: I can only use one button. I am very happy with the way they sound.

NOCS also has NS200 made for Android with a 3 buttons remote.

JP.