The Official Goodbye Thread

Search This thread

scoffyburito

Aug 16, 2011
This thread is dedicated to the many leaving members who want to tell us they're leaving but without making another thread about it. This is strictly The Goodbye Thread not to be confused with The Off Topic Thread. Tell us why and what you went for if you want :) I will TRY to list each person as they go.

I myself have left because of my Nexus S

Farewell to all and its been great having you! :)

EDIT: Sorry I haven't been listing those who change, I'm not as active on xda as I used to be.

Don't try this thread for your 10 posts, go ask some legit questions or help someone elsewhere

Last edited:

scoffyburito

Aug 16, 2011
The Farewell-ed

-scoffyburito lost to a Nexus S

-Prashanthme lost to a Samsung Galaxy SII

- an0nym0us_ lost to a Sony Ericson Live with Walkman

-King Ace lost to an Evo 3D

-aceian lost to a Samsung Galaxy SII

-evil_penguin lost to a Galaxy Nexus

-RadioApoc lost to a Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:
Reactions: Prashanthme

jumbobombo

Jan 2, 2012
This thread will be spammed with members leaving
Doesn't make sense

Be Kind everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

This thread is dedicated to the many leaving members who want to tell us they're leaving but without making another thread about it. This is strictly The Goodbye Thread not to be confused with The Off Topic Thread. I will TRY to list each person as they go.

Man i'll miss you.

Reactions: scoffyburito

Spex

Oct 8, 2011
Zagreb
come on ...
im gonna be only one here with in a month xD
and i even have semi bricked ace lol

scoffyburito

Aug 16, 2011
come on ...
im gonna be only one here with in a month xD
and i even have semi bricked ace lol

I'm not going to stop posting here, the gal tab forums are slow and whiny, the nexus forums are alright but once a galaxy ace owner, always a galaxy ace owner

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

PJ147

Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
Sony Xperia 1 II
I still check in since getting my g note (frickin awesome phone) but not as much as my step son has my ace now :( kind of split my time between here and the note thread.

Sent from my GT-N7000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is dedicated to the many leaving members who want to tell us they're leaving but without making another thread about it. This is strictly The Goodbye Thread not to be confused with The Off Topic Thread. Tell us why and what you went for if you want :) I will TRY to list each person as they go.

EDIT: Sorry I haven't been listing those who change, I'm not as active on xda as I used to be.

Don't try this thread for your 10 posts, go ask some legit questions or help someone elsewhere
    I've made this thread a sticky.
    Q: What is that mean?
    A: Don't post threads like "Oh noes, I have to move to SGSIII, bye".
    Adieu

This is to bid Adieu to everyone here... Ace was my First Android Phone... I remember the time when i dint know about rooting and used to patiently wait for a software update... Was heartbroken when i got to know that we wont get ICS. Came to XDA learnt a lot. Achieved my goal of learning how to Port and compile Roms... Contributed as much as I could... Used the Phone for 3 years... Learnt a lot... Made friends at Ace Forums... Envied devs like PulseDroid, Snowpluralism, Spacecaker, tj_droid and not to forget itasoulas.... But now the road comes to an end... Exchanged my Ace for a Nokia Lumia 625.... But Ace,i'll miss you...
    Bought the s4 today.
    Retiring my ace.
    Goodbye, ace community. You all were awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
    They say first android phone always brings memories... It is very true in my case. The galaxy ace was my first ever android phone. And I've tons of memories associated with it.

The very famous Samsung "lag" introduced me to the rooting world & the journey started. It's been so memorable. I've seen the ace go all the way down from Froyo to the latest KitKat. All the credit goes to the excellent developers of this forum. I earned some great friends in the journey like Omega_Warrior, KranTi_ace, ViperTheRipper, Blackbox421, etc. I will always remember the days I've spent on the ace forums. I can never forget those sleepless nights I've had waiting for the ROM updates. The ace has just taught me so much. I thank my ace for giving me the opportunity to explore, learn & making awesome friends. All this will be a very big part of my memories. I thank all the awesome devs like Spacecaker, Wayland_ace, etc. that brought the life to the galaxy ace through true innovations. I always used to say, "I'll never sell my ace". But time has made me to sell my ace. But it'll always be unsold cause it stays with me in my heart & my memories forever. I'll be missing you my dear ace?.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk