[HELP..!!!] Incredible S converted to Droid Incredible 2...

Search This thread

Mohammad Hashir

Dec 13, 2013
Karachi
Assalam o Alaikum,

I want help to revert HTC Droid Incredible 2 back to HTC Incredible S..

All this happened previous year when I was new to Android, I rooted the Incredible S running ICS 4.0.3, then did S-OFF and SuperCID.. I was totally noob at that time and flashed Verizon Droid Incredible 2's GB 2.3 RUU..
I flashed this >>> (RUU_Vivo_W_Gingerbread_S_VERIZON_WWE_5.10.605.9_Radio_1.09.01.1111_NV_VZW1.92_release_225831_si.exe)..

RUU flashed successfully, I think bcoz of S-OFF and SuperCID.. After that I bought HTC Amaze, so Incredible S was not in use.. Now I am using the same Incredible S again and wants to return back to Incredible S ICS RUU..

I tried to flash Stock ICS RUU (after relocking the bootloader) first it failed saying Model ID Error.. I fixed that by pulling "rom.zip", extracting it and including the current Model ID in "android-info.txt".. Re-zipped the "rom.zip", renamed it to "PG32IMG", placed it on root of SD-Card, it asked me to flash the update so I selected YES but then I got "Partition Update Fail" while it was showing "-unzipping" in front of "Radio_V2"..

PLEASE Help me to flash Incredible S Stock ICS RUU..
I want to flash this RUU:
(RUU_VIVO_ICS_35_S_HTC_WWE_4.14.405.2_Radio_20.76.30.0835U_3831.19.00.19_M_release_281519_signed)

Currently Bootloader is showing this:
*** UNLOCKED ***
VIVO_W XB SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-0.98.0000
RADIO-1.09.01.1111
eMMC-boot
Jul 18 2011, 12:39:36

fastboot getvar all giving this info:
version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 0.98.0000
version-baseband: 1.09.01.1111
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main: 5.10.605.9
product: vivo_w
platform: HBOOT-7630
modelid: PG3210***
cidnum: 11111111
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 3804mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: off
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: dirty-82f6ac2f
hbootpreupdate: 12
gencheckpt: 0

I am currently using ★ Zoe™ ROM 2.0 ★, which is from Droid Incredible 2's Developement Forum..

THANKS IN ADVANCE.. :)

Eternalman

Dec 2, 2012
Persia!
Assalam o Alaikum,

I want help to revert HTC Droid Incredible 2 back to HTC Incredible S..

All this happened previous year when I was new to Android, I rooted the Incredible S running ICS 4.0.3, then did S-OFF and SuperCID.. I was totally noob at that time and flashed Verizon Droid Incredible 2's GB 2.3 RUU..
I flashed this >>> (RUU_Vivo_W_Gingerbread_S_VERIZON_WWE_5.10.605.9_Radio_1.09.01.1111_NV_VZW1.92_release_225831_si.exe)..

RUU flashed successfully, I think bcoz of S-OFF and SuperCID.. After that I bought HTC Amaze, so Incredible S was not in use.. Now I am using the same Incredible S again and wants to return back to Incredible S ICS RUU..

I tried to flash Stock ICS RUU (after relocking the bootloader) first it failed saying Model ID Error.. I fixed that by pulling "rom.zip", extracting it and including the current Model ID in "android-info.txt".. Re-zipped the "rom.zip", renamed it to "PG32IMG", placed it on root of SD-Card, it asked me to flash the update so I selected YES but then I got "Partition Update Fail" while it was showing "-unzipping" in front of "Radio_V2"..

PLEASE Help me to flash Incredible S Stock ICS RUU..
I want to flash this RUU:
(RUU_VIVO_ICS_35_S_HTC_WWE_4.14.405.2_Radio_20.76.30.0835U_3831.19.00.19_M_release_281519_signed)

Currently Bootloader is showing this:

fastboot getvar all giving this info:

I am currently using ★ Zoe™ ROM 2.0 ★, which is from Droid Incredible 2's Developement Forum..

THANKS IN ADVANCE.. :)

I'm sure your phone is not an Incredible S. It is a Droid Incredible 2. How the hell did you flash an RUU on it?? Your hboot is totally different from ours... I'm still curious... If you've flashed a DI2's ROM on the Incredible S, you should have totally bricked your device.

All I can say is that your device is not an Incredible S... Radios won't match. If you've installed the RUU successfully, Your device is not a vivo. It is a vivow

Last edited:

Mohammad Hashir

Dec 13, 2013
Karachi
I'm sure your phone is not an Incredible S. It is a Droid Incredible 2. How the hell did you flash an RUU on it?? Your hboot is totally different from ours... I'm still curious... If you've flashed a DI2's ROM on the Incredible S, you should have totally bricked your device.

All I can say is that your device is not an Incredible S... Radios won't match. If you've installed the RUU successfully, Your device is not a vivo. It is a vivow

But I am sure it is an Incredible S, the box has a matching IMEI number, the box has also written on it INCREDIBLE S, when I bought it, in Settings >> About it was showing Model number as "S710e".. The phone itself has written on it HTC and not VERIZON right below the speaker.. Under the battery it is printed "PG32130".. I think these are the enough evidence to prove that I have an Incredible S..

Eternalman

Dec 2, 2012
Persia!
But I am sure it is an Incredible S, the box has a matching IMEI number, the box has also written on it INCREDIBLE S, when I bought it, in Settings >> About it was showing Model number as "S710e".. The phone itself has written on it HTC and not VERIZON right below the speaker.. Under the battery it is printed "PG32130".. I think these are the enough evidence to prove that I have an Incredible S..

Well, if you are trully sure, then OK, but I don't know how to revert to the stock hboot. You have changed the entire hboot. One more thing, how much internal space do you have?

Reactions: Mohammad Hashir

Jan 5, 2013
Its showing "Total Space 1.13GB"

You have a Droid Incredible 2. It says VIVO_W. If it was an Incredible S, then it should just have VIVO. Youre radio and HBOOT is also entirely different. There is absolutely no possible way that this is an Incredible S. Bootloader doesn't lie.

Also, please don't keep on saying that you have an Incredible S as you did to Eternalman. You have an Incredible 2 and that's the end of it. If you wish to revert back to stock, you have to find a way to revert S-OFF over at the Droid Incredible 2 forums. Then flash an RUU designed for Droid Incredible 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: tpbklake

Mohammad Hashir

Dec 13, 2013
Karachi
You have a Droid Incredible 2. It says VIVO_W. If it was an Incredible S, then it should just have VIVO. Youre radio and HBOOT is also entirely different. There is absolutely no possible way that this is an Incredible S. Bootloader doesn't lie.

Also, please don't keep on saying that you have an Incredible S as you did to Eternalman. You have an Incredible 2 and that's the end of it. If you wish to revert back to stock, you have to find a way to revert S-OFF over at the Droid Incredible 2 forums. Then flash an RUU designed for Droid Incredible 2.

I just said what I know about it, I have a box with Incredible S S710e printed on it, its printed on its back under the battery PG32130 that is the Model number of Incredible S.. I also said when I bought it, IT WAS SHOWING S710e.. Verizon's Droid Incredible 2 has Verizon logo on it, but I don't have any Verizon logo anywhere on my phone.. All the things are of IncS but the Software..
If you are still saying that I have DInc2, then the only possibility is I have a PCB of DInc2 and the body of InsS..

I don't want to flash Stock Verizon RUU, I have already flashed it three times with S-OFF and bootloader Re-Locked..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well, if you are trully sure, then OK, but I don't know how to revert to the stock hboot. You have changed the entire hboot. One more thing, how much internal space do you have?
    Its showing "Total Space 1.13GB"