[ROM] Hacker's AOKP (4.4.4) (9.10.2014)[ALL VARIANTS]

Search This thread

jonnycarter

Oct 20, 2010
Nice ROM

Thanks for all your hard work.

Sorry to see that people give you a hard time, I know that myself and others really appreciate the work you put in.

Reactions: SeanHacker

MJFox78

Jul 18, 2013
Vienna
is there a feature list for this ROM? couldn't find any

in particular I would like to know if this ROM has lockscreen notifications build in

greetings

MJFox

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
True true , im using voltage control to fix the kernel issues and viper4android to fix sound , other than that ROM is stable ... ;)

There's nothing needed to fix the kernel or sound as they work exactly as they should. This ROM comes packaged with Kernel Control built into settings. This ROM also comes with DSP Manager for sound control.

Reactions: Ch4m3l30n

farru503

Dec 4, 2012
There's nothing needed to fix the kernel or sound as they work exactly as they should. This ROM comes packaged with Kernel Control built into settings. This ROM also comes with DSP Manager for sound control.

You know there were kernel issues that minimum frequency didn't stay same and for my understanding that's why u releasing latest update ...and about sound I have my own preferences to what works and sounds the best for me ...

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
You know there were kernel issues that minimum frequency didn't stay same and for my understanding that's why u releasing latest update ...and about sound I have my own preferences to what works and sounds the best for me ...

Yes. But any of those issues where on the last release. I'm not talking about that release as it doesn't even apply to this ROM or thread anymore. Just so you know, when I post I only post about the current release as it's the only thing that applies here. Just telling you to avoid any confusion in the future. Anything other than the latest release is considered outdated and unsupported. :)

farru503

Dec 4, 2012
Yes. But any of those issues where on the last release. I'm not talking about that release as it doesn't even apply to this ROM or thread anymore. Just so you know, when I post I only post about the current release as it's the only thing that applies here. Just telling you to avoid any confusion in the future. Anything other than the latest release is considered outdated and unsupported. :)

Jaja you got that right ;) thanks again

Reactions: SeanHacker

PhillyFlyer

Jan 18, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6 Pro
No Wifi

Sorry mate, but I can't get my wifi to work. Sometimes I can tick a box or two to disable avoiding poor connections, but this time I can't figure out what the issue is.

EDIT: Rebooted several times, cleared cache/dalvik, and voilaaa!

Last edited:

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
Are the links for changelogs still applying to AT&T only like the header States? I'm guessing there all variants, just double checking.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Sorry mate, but I can't get my wifi to work. Sometimes I can tick a box or two to disable avoiding poor connections, but this time I can't figure out what the issue is.

EDIT: Rebooted several times, cleared cache/dalvik, and voilaaa!

For future reference. That would be something to post a logcat for. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to look into of considering I can't replicate the issue. WiFi has always worked great for me. :)

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon

THATTON

Aug 27, 2007
Bakersfield
Is the speakerphone fixed yet? That was the only thing preventing me from flashing this a few weeks ago. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the HTC One m8.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​

READ THE FAQ/Q & A HERE

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co
    » Donations to task650

Enjoy!
    Fixed external sdcard. :)
    New release is available in the OP. :)
    Look what I got working... :)

The only thing I need to fix is external sdcard not showing up. Should be easy. I will release when it's ready so please don't request. Just wanted to show you guys what's to come. ;)

New release available in the OP. This is a perfect example as to why you should post logcats with issues. Things get fixed. :)

• Fixed IR Blaster
    • Added option to disable System Sounds in Quiet Hours