[ROM] Vibrant AOSPish FroYo 1.0 - JPM Based - *10/22/2010*

Search This thread

pmnuon

Sep 22, 2007
DataKeeps dropping

Hey Guys loving this rom, but my 3g keeps dropping, any ideas why?

pmnuon

Sep 22, 2007
With The 3g drop issues, I left mine on wcdma and it hasn't dropped since, anybody know why

WingCero

Aug 4, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Hey, Anderdroid do you have a twitter account? I'd like a faster way of keeping an eye on this particular development via handset.

Will check to see if your aka here is your twitter account.

Anderdroid

Dec 25, 2009
Palo Alto
ninjafighteronline.com
so is there any update coming soon?

I will be posting the JPO version up very soon based off Eugene's latest R5. I've been testing it for a few days to make sure everything is running decently. Battery isn't the best and stable data isn't the best but it has been working OK. I hope to upload soon... Been real busy with school / other projects / business stuff / etc.

doodwind

Sep 7, 2010
Almaty
I will be posting the JPO version up very soon based off Eugene's latest R5. I've been testing it for a few days to make sure everything is running decently. Battery isn't the best and stable data isn't the best but it has been working OK. I hope to upload soon... Been real busy with school / other projects / business stuff / etc.

can you make version with TW Launcher as option?
I like AOSPish Notification pulldown in your ROM and AOSP lock-screen, but hate froyo-launcher :)

WingCero

Aug 4, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Use Launcher Pro. I think he's a bit too busy to start taking requests, especially those that come from one person.

Black notification bar please. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Anderdroid

Dec 25, 2009
Palo Alto
ninjafighteronline.com
For those with requests like such, learn how adb push works regarding /system/app and editing framework.

The black statusbar probably won't happen as an option for this ROM. Try copying over framework-res.apk, twframework-res.apk, and services.jar from eugene's ROM over to this in /system/framework folder and see how that does for you.

samyvibrantuser

Aug 10, 2010
I changed the stausbar with transparent...

For those with requests like such, learn how adb push works regarding /system/app and editing framework.

The black statusbar probably won't happen as an option for this ROM. Try copying over framework-res.apk, twframework-res.apk, and services.jar from eugene's ROM over to this in /system/framework folder and see how that does for you.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

jslee1020

Aug 30, 2010
Atlanta
Hey Guys loving this rom, but my 3g keeps dropping, any ideas why?

With The 3g drop issues, I left mine on wcdma and it hasn't dropped since, anybody know why

That's the data issue all I9000 ported roms are having.
Your data drops when switching 2G/E<->3G
After it changes over, you don't have data anymore. That is why when you set it to only WCDMA it works, because it is only on 3G network. Hope that helps.

WingCero

Aug 4, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Seems like *Eugene* has got GPS up and running on his Froyo Macnut R8 ROM. Hopefully you can incorporate whatever his method on to this ROM. Now the only thing left is the battery icon accuracy and stability. You XDA guys are awesome.

Otherkid

Mar 15, 2010
Is this ROM still being updated? Just curious I love the speed of this ROM and everything looks great. And can I flash any OC kernel over this ROM?