Making a 3d rpg for the sony xperia z or android phones

Search This thread

raghavsood999

Jan 16, 2013
Hello i have the sony xperia z with a adreno 320 gpu and a cpu of quad core clocked at 1.5Ghz.
It has open gl 3.0 support and many games run fast without glitches or lag on it.

So i am thinking of making a small game like skyrim or a small rpg for powerfull android phones.

I have heard of a mini skyrim game/skyrim.APK for the androoid phones. They are able to execute it but its only a mini game and it was made by somebody using a modeling software .
I think they used java for coding. Or c or c++ mayb using native development kit.

I would also like to develope a mobile game. Please can someone show me what SDK and IDE to use to start developing games which use the gpu and cpu propely. Is that up to me? Do i take decision on how gpu and cpu are used. Or is it up to the game to decide on how gpu and cpu are used.

I think that the cpu would works great with my games and so i my gpu very powerfull since it can run many good games at once.
How should i get staerted? im a beginner. even in java im at the basics. So can i use a modeling software like blender or maya autodesk for making my charecter models or anima8or for making my characters in the game and why would i use code like java code for in the game?

Can i use keyframes in adobe photo shop?
I wanna develope a gamee like skyrim for android phones. I know its possable but there must not be a port. It must be coded for that device only and not taken from xbox and ported to android otherwise it will lag alot i know. Ijust want a way to copy the maps and all 3d animations from my xbox hard drive's game from skyrims maps to my modeling software then from there add code for android ,:laugh: