Nov 20, 2012
SKU: HLI-APX515CSL
Cell Type: Li-ION
Voltage: 3.7v
Capacity (mAh): 1950
Battery Door: Not Required

Rom used: my own kwbr rom
Kernel: stock kernel ICS 4.0.3

In the past I purchased several extended batteries from Mugen. I bought batteries for the hTC Wildfire, Sensation, Desire Z, HD2 and Google Nexus S. Needless to say why. Running these android devices for a full day on heavy usage can be a challenge on it's own. Besides running my own roms the battery is the first thing I replace to get better battery life.

The Mugen 1950mAh for the Sensation came in the known package including quick start guide how to calibrate the battery. Shipped the day after ordering it arrived within about 2 weeks.

The 1950mAh has a perfect fit. No need to replace the cover or fix things. First I calibrated the battery. After a few months of usage I can say the battery is great. Regular day, several calls, 2hours BT connection with nokia carkit. Reading emails and some browsing. After almost 11 hours usage and still 80% battery. That's better then I used to get with the stock battery.

The Verdict
A good battery. Although it is not cheap I consider it a must have for power users that don't want a bulky backcover with the hTC Sensation. You still need to charge the phone on a daily basis with moderate or heavy usage but at least it will last the day instead of the stock battery.

is it available in the philippines? :)

shose

May 3, 2013
dont be locked on the mugen
its good, no doubt about it, but its much more expensive then the anker and performs absolutely the same

yohanandz

Feb 23, 2012
heres insertcoin 9 with grogg kernel @1566 intellidemand no UV

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-20-00-10-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-20-00-10-15.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_2013-05-20-00-10-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-20-00-10-30.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 106

looneylv

Aug 16, 2011
Riga. Latvia
Using about one year and the battery IS STILL AWESOME! Previously on stock with normal use I got ~7h of life(stock was also ~1 year old) and on 'eco' using i got around 1day and few hours, with Mugens even now I get about 14h in normal use and about 1d12h on eco use!!! Awesome battery life with the same dimensions! Will post my image when battery will be 14% and under :)

P.S. I live in Latvia and mine came in 11 work day's So 2 weeks and 1 day from 'shipped' day to my phones main power! :)

Last edited:

looneylv

Aug 16, 2011
Riga. Latvia
My record I guess! With moderate use(home wifi, 3G network, auto brigtness, some calls and sms, some internet browsing)

Screenshot_2013-05-21-15-45-31.jpg Screenshot_2013-05-21-15-45-45.jpg

AWESOME BATTERY WITH AWESOME QUALITY!

Last edited:

dallashigh

Jul 24, 2010
Cell radio on the whole time? 5 hours screen on is very impressive especially with 27 hours off charger!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

looneylv

Aug 16, 2011
Riga. Latvia
Cell radio on the whole time? 5 hours screen on is very impressive especially with 27 hours off charger!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Jup! It is on the whole time... As you can see until about 30% point I got just few sms or calls and was browsing internet some times, but of course when battery goes to end I got much more calls and much more activity is going on(hard use) so graph dropped down like instantly :D LOVE this battery! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Own them both Anker and Mugen - battery life identical. Price - not.
    Sorry I'm in the u.s. how many euros are 34 euros in dollars. Thanks!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G

34 euros is 42 USD. Google is your friend ;)
    SKU: HLI-APX515CSL
    Cell Type: Li-ION
    Voltage: 3.7v
    Capacity (mAh): 1950
    Battery Door: Not Required

Rom used: my own kwbr rom
    Kernel: stock kernel ICS 4.0.3

In the past I purchased several extended batteries from Mugen. I bought batteries for the hTC Wildfire, Sensation, Desire Z, HD2 and Google Nexus S. Needless to say why. Running these android devices for a full day on heavy usage can be a challenge on it's own. Besides running my own roms the battery is the first thing I replace to get better battery life.

The Mugen 1950mAh for the Sensation came in the known package including quick start guide how to calibrate the battery. Shipped the day after ordering it arrived within about 2 weeks.

The 1950mAh has a perfect fit. No need to replace the cover or fix things. First I calibrated the battery. After a few months of usage I can say the battery is great. Regular day, several calls, 2hours BT connection with nokia carkit. Reading emails and some browsing. After almost 11 hours usage and still 80% battery. That's better then I used to get with the stock battery.

The Verdict
    A good battery. Although it is not cheap I consider it a must have for power users that don't want a bulky backcover with the hTC Sensation. You still need to charge the phone on a daily basis with moderate or heavy usage but at least it will last the day instead of the stock battery.
    I got 3h,50m screen time on the XE with the stock battery....and another guy got about 4h40mintues running mugen 1950 battery

like i first posted though, ive had my battery for lil over 10months now and it is still running strong IMO. ankers are good batteries too, but anywhere from 3-6 months they begin not to retain its charge as long and decreases much more quickly. but thats why they are cheap
    I recently bought the mugen 3500mah battery. It had been Amazing! I've gotten almost three hours at 100% totally amazing! I am a very happy customer!

Sent from HTC sensation 4g, S-off, rooted with revolutionary, running Viper Rom, Sense 4.1, firmware 3.33, Kernel -xxxPachaxxx PYDX-stable 2, Mugen battery 3500mah, Please press thanks :)