<manifest>

<remote name="photon"
fetch="git://github.com/photon-dev-team/" />

<!-- CM Removals -->
<!-- remove-project name="CyanogenMod/android_frameworks_base" / -->
<!-- remove-project name="CyanogenMod/android_system_core" / -->
<!-- remove-project name="CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm" / -->

<!-- CM Replacements -->
<!-- project path="frameworks/base" name="dragonzkiller/android_frameworks_base" / -->
<!-- project path="system/core" name="dragonzkiller/android_system_core" / -->
<!-- project path="vendor/cm" name="dragonzkiller/android_vendor_cm" / -->

<!-- Photon-Dev-Team Stuff -->
<project path="vendor/moto" name="proprietary_vendor_motorola" remote="photon" />

<!-- Local Projects -->
<project path="kernel/tegra" name="dragonzkiller/daytona-kernel" revision="gb-2.6.32.9" />
<project path="device/moto/daytona" name="iPonyRadio/android_device_moto_daytona" revision="jellybean" />
<project path="vendor/moto/daytona" name="dragonzkiller/android_vendor_moto_daytona" revision="ics" />

</manifest>

Alright, so if you want to help, make sure you have a properly setup CM build enviornment
Code:
mkdir cm11
cd cm11
repo init -u https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b "cm-11.0"
mkdir .repo/local_manifests/
curl -L -o .repo/local_manifests/daytona.xml -O - L https://raw.guthub.com/iPonyRadio/android_local_daytona/ics/local_manifest.xml
repo sync (this will take a while)
. build/envsetup.sh
brunch daytona

Last edited:

DQEight

Jun 20, 2013
Jesup
Been playing around with my x2 back on stock since I have a different main phone. Its not as bad as I remember once you gain root and uninstall the Verizon bloatware.

That being said, I'm looking forward to see what comes of this.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

32BitWhore

Aug 31, 2011
Watching this thread for sure. My X2 has long been shelved but I might break it out for fun if we get a reasonable Alpha build out of this.

I don't have the time nor expertise to help with the build, but I'm always willing to test drive, especially on a device I don't use, and I'm pretty good with logcat. :p

Thanks for the build thread and good luck!

unimatrix725

Apr 13, 2011
Big Stoned Gap, VA
Note: THIS IS A DEV thread, not a "I WANT THIS ROM NAU" thread

Local Manifest
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>

<remote name="photon"

<!-- CM Removals -->

<!-- CM Replacements -->
<!-- project path="frameworks/base" name="dragonzkiller/android_frameworks_base" / -->

[/CODE]

You may be able to get dragonzkiller to help you if he is not already working on such or collaborate with him.

polymath257

Oct 11, 2012
Sycamore, IL
Please excuse my noobishness.

When I use the command

repo sync

I get fetch errors for refs/heads/cm-11.0

When I do repo sync -f

I get an error : revision refs/heads/cm-11.0 in proprietary_vendor_motorola not found

The subsequent

brunch daytona

then it fails because the daytona device is not found.

I assume I have to do a rather simple change to a manifest, but being the complete noob I am, I would appreciate
some assistance.

ajbiz11

May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
Please excuse my noobishness.

When I use the command

repo sync

I get fetch errors for refs/heads/cm-11.0

When I do repo sync -f

I get an error : revision refs/heads/cm-11.0 in proprietary_vendor_motorola not found

The subsequent

brunch daytona

then it fails because the daytona device is not found.

I assume I have to do a rather simple change to a manifest, but being the complete noob I am, I would appreciate
some assistance.

Try rm -rf .repo
then the repo init with -f on the end
If not, I may look into it later

ajbiz11

May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
he didnt really ever like PM's...
this thread makes me wish i didnt trade the dx2 in for the 5$ at verizon when i bought my gnex lol...or id try and give this all a shot and see what could be done..best of luck friends

Yeah, I figured
And the Nexi will always be a better device than the X2

Also...I've decided to take baby steps towards cm11...I'm working on 10.1 right now
I got it to a point where I need a boot-hijack.zip....I see nothing about one anywhere...

pattyboi:)

Aug 5, 2013
charleroi PA
Yeah, I figured

Also...I've decided to take baby steps towards cm11...I'm working on 10.1 right now
I got it to a point where I need a boot-hijack.zip....I see nothing about one anywhere...

give me one sec i think i might no where there is one
EDIT: http://d-h.st/1jF :credit to Bluphant
here you go buddy,this is made specifically for cm10.1 already,so that might help a lil,ill try and help you find you anything you need ,i just dont have a test device lol:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ajbiz11

ajbiz11

May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
here you go buddy,this is made specifically for cm10.1 already,so that might help a lil,ill try and help you find you anything you need ,i just dont have a test device lol:)

Alright
Now to see if this will work with the compile by putting it in the OUT dir like the compiler is asking, or if I need to modify the makefiles to zip the device/moto/daytona/hijack/hijack-boot/

Alright
Now to see if this will work with the compile by putting it in the OUT dir like the compiler is asking, or if I need to modify the makefiles to zip the device/moto/daytona/hijack/hijack-boot/

start with having the make compress the hijack. also make clean each time, a pain in the ass as it forces a complete restart but it will hopefully produce more consistant errors. though dont take this for truth, im just making a wild guess from my attemps at building cm10

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
start with having the make compress the hijack. also make clean each time, a pain in the ass as it forces a complete restart but it will hopefully produce more consistant errors. though dont take this for truth, im just making a wild guess from my attemps at building cm10

hi guys, saw the project you all are working on. i'm one of the guys over on dx working on the kk build/development. i know that the dx and the dx2 are different devices with different configurations, but i'm coming here for a possible lead or inspiration on what i need to do to help with our project. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48051920 is the link showing our current attempts.

i stumbled across this thread at a good time i think. the issue we're running into does deal with the hijack-boot.zip.

make: *** No rule to make target `home/davidmcleod/android-cm11.0/out/target/product/shadow/hijack-boot.zip', needed by `/home/davidmcleod/android-cm11.0/out/target/product/shadow/obj/ETC/hijack-boot.zip_intermediates/hijack-boot.zip'. Stop.

we keep on running into this same error. any ideas?

hi guys, saw the project you all are working on. i'm one of the guys over on dx working on the kk build/development. i know that the dx and the dx2 are different devices with different configurations, but i'm coming here for a possible lead or inspiration on what i need to do to help with our project. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48051920 is the link showing our current attempts.

i stumbled across this thread at a good time i think. the issue we're running into does deal with the hijack-boot.zip.

make: *** No rule to make target `home/davidmcleod/android-cm11.0/out/target/product/shadow/hijack-boot.zip', needed by `/home/davidmcleod/android-cm11.0/out/target/product/shadow/obj/ETC/hijack-boot.zip_intermediates/hijack-boot.zip'. Stop.

we keep on running into this same error. any ideas?

How did you get it to work before?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cvballa3g0

Jul 20, 2011
Lakeland
Woah. what luck. I just got a nexus 5, and I was wanting to learn the interals of android. Gave my dad my s3 for his droid x2 to dev on.

I guess i will check this thread out every once and a while

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This didn't work. Looking at the forum for the Nook Color, it looks like roomservice.xml is preferred over local_manifest.xml. I wasn't able to get cm-11.0 to compile for the Nook until I renamed the manifest file. Could this be the issue?

roomservice is for breakfest, not brunch
    I have no idea what is going on with your stuff

Update on my stuff: I need to reconfig my VM server...might have it done this weekend
    So, I should be able to start building this weekend
    Note: THIS IS A DEV thread, not a "I WANT THIS ROM NAU" thread

Local Manifest
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>

<remote name="photon"

<!-- CM Removals -->

<!-- CM Replacements -->

<!-- Photon-Dev-Team Stuff -->
    <project path="vendor/moto" name="proprietary_vendor_motorola" remote="photon" />

<!-- Local Projects -->
    <project path="kernel/tegra" name="dragonzkiller/daytona-kernel" revision="gb-2.6.32.9" />
    <project path="device/moto/daytona" name="iPonyRadio/android_device_moto_daytona" revision="jellybean" />
    <project path="vendor/moto/daytona" name="dragonzkiller/android_vendor_moto_daytona" revision="ics" />

</manifest>

Alright, so if you want to help, make sure you have a properly setup CM build enviornment
    Code:
    mkdir cm11
    cd cm11
    repo init -u https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b "cm-11.0"
    mkdir .repo/local_manifests/
    curl -L -o .repo/local_manifests/daytona.xml -O - L https://raw.guthub.com/iPonyRadio/android_local_daytona/ics/local_manifest.xml
    repo sync (this will take a while)
    . build/envsetup.sh
    brunch daytona
    Tried PM-ing him long ago, still nothing back...

he didnt really ever like PM's...
    this thread makes me wish i didnt trade the dx2 in for the 5$ at verizon when i bought my gnex lol...or id try and give this all a shot and see what could be done..best of luck friends
    Yeah, I figured

Nice, im over from the Xoom forum we share the same Tegra 2 Processor! have you experienced any problems with the NVidia Drivers and the Kernel?

Tons with anything over gingerbread, so KitKat is gonna be just as bad.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app