Tegra 2 game shadowgun

Search This thread

Bloodflame

Jul 9, 2010
Brantford, ON
www.bloodflame.ca
this is awesome. i've been looking forward to this game, and i'm really excited to see that there will be usb support! unfortunately, i just gotta wait for Google Checkout to refund the $2 authorization back to my prepaid credit card because there's just $4 left on it (no real c/c, so this is how I buy apps :p)

510jungleboy

Jan 14, 2007
I'm pretty impressed with this game so far. I had no idea it had USB support. Anyone know if it supports bluetooth controllers too?

I used the xbox360 wireless controller, everything works, except the screen spin around. I need to research more on the xbox360 driver ...

I will test the ps3 bluetooth later on today.

Bloodflame

Jul 9, 2010
Brantford, ON
www.bloodflame.ca
Do you get the spinning screen when you play with the xbox360 controller? Cause mine does it and I use the wireless xbox360 pc controller.

No spinning here using an original wired 360 controller (yes, the exact one that came with my pre-ordered 360 back in 2005 :p lol)

Its kind of funny to mention though. I got spinning in Nova 2 the first time i tried to play it. Once I disabled sensor rotation, it was fine. Which reminds me, in 9mm, i recall a similar issue where the camera always wanted to look up no matter how i was holding the tab. Seems to be a common problem

Last edited:

skndeep102

Apr 22, 2010
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
No spinning here using an original wired 360 controller (yes, the exact one that came with my pre-ordered 360 back in 2005 :p lol)

Its kind of funny to mention though. I got spinning in Nova 2 the first time i tried to play it. Once I disabled sensor rotation, it was fine. Which reminds me, in 9mm, i recall a similar issue where the camera always wanted to look up no matter how i was holding the tab. Seems to be a common problem

How do you an Xbox controller with Nova 2?

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
No spinning screen bought the newer wired black style i haven't tried with my wireless with charging cord but that wasn't compatible with a lot of Linux distros so i doubt for it will 4 our nice little tab.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Tatsu99

Jan 30, 2010
how do you connect a wireless 360 controller? I have a couple so I could try...

I use an usb pc controller with shadowgun and it works flawlessly :D

Reactions: nrnx

San Pedro

Jun 28, 2011
Kota-cho, Aichi, Japan
Do you get the spinning screen when you play with the xbox360 controller? Cause mine does it and I use the wireless xbox360 pc controller.

There is a program for controllers avaliable in the market that gives tablets driver support for most popular controllers including the wireless xbox360 controller. Maybe that would solve the spinning problem, which I too encountered. If you do try it, please let us know the results. If I remember the name of the program I will post it.

Top Liked Posts