Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wognwarren

Dec 21, 2012
Puchong
Music

One thing I noticed regarding music playback. If shuffle mode in HTC Music is on, both the HTC Music and Play Music won't play music. If however shuffle mode in HTC Music is off, both players will play music perfectly fine. Shuffle mode in Play Music is working.

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
One thing I noticed regarding music playback. If shuffle mode in HTC Music is on, both the HTC Music and Play Music won't play music. If however shuffle mode in HTC Music is off, both players will play music perfectly fine. Shuffle mode in Play Music is working.

Actually we are using htc desire x audio files may be that can cause problem. Our audio file causes bootlooop.

cichy20a

May 5, 2009
Whitestok :P
V3 is already released and the change log is also available
head over to development forum for details

and please search and read before asking any unnecessary questions

Yeah IT is released but there's no changelog on first page, You have to dig around threads to know what changed but I got it. Thanks for Your help.

BTW as I recall dominos created this thread as a discussion thread, so not to spam in dev one and that we could discuss everything related to this ROM.

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
Yeah IT is released but there's no changelog on first page, You have to dig around threads to know what changed but I got it. Thanks for Your help.

BTW as I recall dominos created this thread as a discussion thread, so not to spam in dev one and that we could discuss everything related to this ROM.

I will add v3 and v4 changelogs together when I'll release v4. :)

jasonshao88

Jul 5, 2013
Taipei
Looking forward for the v4 , thanks man , the best sense ROM i've ever flashed:D

Sent from my HTC One S Liberty ROM using xda premium

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
Guys, I think we should have signature postures for this rom, but I am not good in doing graphic designing, so if someone can do it, it will be appreciated

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
The signature should be put in what position?:confused:

@kinghunki

attachment.php

@all prove of GPS

attachment.php

Attachments

• sig.jpg
    sig.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,179
  • Screenshot_2013-09-02-20-25-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-02-20-25-23.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,177
Reactions: vksjangra

Ami007

Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the ROM, was really hoping HTC would release a Sense 5 update, but since Qualcomm does not support our CPU anymore I doubt HTC would. Just a couple of problems I've had that I didn't see in the bug list.

Firstly when I try to look at my data usage the settings app force closes (maybe something to do with the dual SIM card issue?)

Also even though the camera is reported working, a few seconds after I open it the bootanimation starts (I think the phone may have crashed) and then I ussually have to hold power button to turn it off and back on.

Lastly, just a minor annoyance I could probably fix myself, but in the Settings > About the phone is labelled as a Desire X, and it would be nice to see it relabelled as One S or One S C2

ZackehSoul

Nov 2, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
zackehh.com
Thanks for the ROM, was really hoping HTC would release a Sense 5 update, but since Qualcomm does not support our CPU anymore I doubt HTC would. Just a couple of problems I've had that I didn't see in the bug list.

Firstly when I try to look at my data usage the settings app force closes (maybe something to do with the dual SIM card issue?)

Also even though the camera is reported working, a few seconds after I open it the bootanimation starts (I think the phone may have crashed) and then I ussually have to hold power button to turn it off and back on.

Lastly, just a minor annoyance I could probably fix myself, but in the Settings > About the phone is labelled as a Desire X, and it would be nice to see it relabelled as One S or One S C2
If it's down to the Dual SIM it's fixed in v4 update that's coming soon.

Not sure on the camera.

Change that in build.prop easily.

By the way @dominos_liberty I replaced the APKs in your patch to ones which work better (see attached):

Attachments

• villec2-liberty-rom-patch-3.1.zip
    759.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cool but can we know the progress of the Rom?

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Almost everything is working, but there is a bug, when someone calls you, you can only see his number and not name. Apart from it there are some tweaks left which they need to integrate in framework and apps. That's all I know... :)
    @villec2 users

This is the discussion thread for upcoming viperc2.

As generally most of the posts in a dev thread are about failiure to boot or stuck on splash screen, so here is a small video showing installtion steps as well as first boot time.

Guys 480p reocrding fixed --- :)
    As generally most of the posts in a dev thread are about failiure to boot or stuck on splash screen, so here is a small video showing installtion steps as well as first boot time.

Update mod!

1. New quick settings
    2832984d370d.jpg

2. Removed the "1" next to the network signal
    3. Added percentage battery
    4. Corrected the "Recent Applications"
    397317eda166.jpg

Download

Sorry for my english