[ROM] KiNgxKxROM Sense Hybrid Version 2.3 "Back to Work We Go" <11/9/09>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
Give the update I put out tomorrow a try, it may solve the problem of the "Russian Keys"...if it does (if you choose to try it), let me know and I'll send KingxKx the fix.

Is it dealing with the local? I think its a conflict with the gb local and the en_us local, that the en_us is being placed on top and its redirecting where the local is, not actually changing it. If we have a system locale, then none of that will happen since that is the only locale it will read, not 2.

robpet2

Sep 6, 2006
Virginia
www.myspace.com
I do that, but when I check the message on my phone it says converting to MMS on the bottom then I press download on top, and then either nothing happens, or like 95% it says yadayada was unsuccessful
try turning your wifi off... if you cant get it to receive...

now if your sending from gmail.. go to the image and send via gmail, then the 1234567890@tmomail.net ( example ) send.. let it send.. and just give it time.. if the image is too big it wont receive it

kingklick

Jun 23, 2009
if it wasnt for so many people wanting auto correct.......

This stable fast build would already be released! :mad:

:p

isikh

Jul 16, 2009
NY
That worked for me, thanks :cool:.

Didn't work for me ='[. T-Mobile US. Unlimited texting. No data plan. It still isn't working. I even tried sending one from my sister's blackberry; it was a 10 KB image. I pressed download and it said yadayada..it was unsuccessful, and then I tried opening up the 14KB image from Gmail, and when I opened the message it says converting to MMS, and then it disappears and nothing happens. What could be the problem. However, when I press download nothing happens, whereas it would say unsuccessful from my sister's MMS, so I have no clue what's happening. Someone enlighten me please. Lol.

jugg2000

Jun 13, 2009
Memory hack causes the phone to randomly reboot.

The hack is a fail unless some one can fix that.

isikh

Jul 16, 2009
NY
Network wise, what settings should be checked and unchecked in order for MMS to work. my mms doesn't work and it's very annoying.

robpet2

Sep 6, 2006
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Network wise, what settings should be checked and unchecked in order for MMS to work. my mms doesn't work and it's very annoying.
just do it just like in the post i did... it works but the mms are hit or miss... might be a network issue, cause my phone just dropped off the network for a few min after i turned off wifi... you can also change the priority settings to high that can help...

robpet2

Sep 6, 2006
Virginia
www.myspace.com
yea, ive been on drizzys 1.6.1 with the memory hack for about 48 hours and its rebooted twice. i also got a bunch of failed text messages and they didnt start working until i rebooted the phone.
if your using your own custom user.conf file that may be the cause of the reboots..
try running the rom without the user.conf... this rom has its own user.conf in it already...

ive been running this room for almost 9hrs straight,no reboots except for when i did them..

jugg2000

Jun 13, 2009
how are yall getting it to random reboot ??
ive been going on 9rs without any weird activity

I don't know but this is the second ROM with the memory hack that does this, so I have to chalk it up as the problem because it never happened on any other Hero ROM until the mem hacks were introduced. No matter what my settings are, the reboots continue... especially if you leave the phone idle and try to use it again.

kingklick

Jun 23, 2009
if your using your own custom user.conf file that may be the cause of the reboots..
try running the rom without the user.conf... this rom has its own user.conf in it already...

ive been running this room for almost 9hrs straight,no reboots except for when i did them..

yup yup!

anyway, I got auto correct working!!!!!!! its still fast on messaging too!!! anyway I'm going to upload!!

other goodies too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    after i flashed the radio, it rebooted into recovery mode, and after i flashed the spl, it rebooted in to recovery mode that's the part im not sure about because a guide said it should boot to the g1 screen and stay there..i am going to try to reflash the rom without multi touch

you are supposed to flash radio before the spl...so you should be good...?

Ppl were getting black screen (I think) by not cleaning EXT, wiping, and "fixing ext".
    [ROM] KiNgxKxROM Sense Hybrid Version 2.3 "Back to Work We Go" <11/9/09>

Video of v1.9 in action:
    Ok guys so just as I promised, my ROM is finally here. This ROM is COMPLETELY FULL. Tell me if you would like something added and I will be glad to do so. A "lite" version may also be in store. I implemented a lot of speed boosters, tell me this isn't a blistering quick ROM. THIS IS VERY FAST.

NOTE: Things can be kind of slow at first boot. Give it a few minutes to get all settled in and things will be blazing I tell you!

Changelog will be on the next post.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Haykuro's "death" spl
    2. Latest Radio (Both can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/sapphire-port-dream/)
    3. 3 Partitions in this order: Fat32, Ext 1/2/3/4, Linux-Swap
    4. Class 6 sd card (like every other Hero ROM)
    5. Cyanogen's Recovery image 1.3.1+

If you're having problems wiping or installing apps from the market:

Code:
    # mount -o rw /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /system/sd
    (enter)
    # rm -rf /system/sd/*
    (enter)
    # rm -rf /system/data/*
    (enter)
    # reboot recovery
    How to edit your user.conf settings (swappiness, comp cache or swap, etc) by me :) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=561235

How to partition your sdcard the easiest way/ upgrade to ext4 on your g1 with no pc needed at all: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4502330&postcount=9228 Thanks Lycoln, you da man

Please give me FEEBACK! Devs are nothing without feedback!

Without further ado!

With my customized "Red Rosie" Hero theme v1 (Beta 1):(Use the red wallpaper for sweeet results :) ) Screenshots below

With my boot images and sounds (Beta 1):

Just like any other dev, I am not responsible to whatever happens to your phone *surprise* :p

I'd like to give thanks to: Cyanogen, CCyrowski, Haykuro, MoDaCo, Stericson, JAC, miketaylor00, Drizzy, Jubeh, Twisted, Fictionless, Shafty, any other dev I forgot to mention, and most importantly, my patient lady for putting up with ma devin' :D

ChEerS :cool:

"I live to DEV another DAY" -My quote

Follow me on Twitter if you like my work: www.twitter.com/kingklick92
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Below are screenshots of the "Themed Rosies," starting with my personal favorite made by me: RED ROSIE :)

Lycoln's Themed Versions of my ROM's: http://tinyurl.com/lyc-grp3
    First off, GREAT BUILD! I'm loving the speed of this ROM so far and not a single FC yet!!! The only thing I have an issue about, and it's hardly an issue, is why the font is different? and how to get it back to normal. This font seems to be a little wider than the Hero font in the ROMs I've previously flashed. Has anyone else noticed this? It's a slight issue because it seems to show the squares on characters that do not exist.

Just as i noted in a previous post. I think its due to the English Locale not being US but UK. Just a theory though so dont take my word for it. :)