Originally Posted by Purdy8TV
Yeah it is the International one and I'm on 2.24.401.1
Would really appreciate step by step guide
Okay lets start!
1) Download this file http://downloadandroidrom.com/file/H...HTCOneRoot.zip
(you should already have this for unlocking the bootloader but just to make sure!)
2) Download the recovery https://cloudpt.pt/link/1a23ccce-547...2.24.401.1.rar
3) Download these files https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzXW...N3NFFNNVk/edit
4) Extract the zip file you downloaded in step 3 (if it needs extraction) and copy all the apk's to your phone and install
all of them.
5) Extract the zip file you downloaded in step 1 and you will get a folder that contains HTCDriver_4.1.0.001.exe (it should already be installed because your rooted your htc one but if its not --> install it).
6) Extract the file you downloaded in step 2, you will get a folder named fastboot, enter this folder and copy recovery.img to the previously extracted folder in step 5.
7) Turn your phone off and boot into the bootloader (power button + volume down) then select fastboot and connect your phone to your computer.
8) Open the previously extracted folder (in step 5) that contains the recovery.img and press and hold shift and while holding shift, press right click on your mouse and select "open command window here".
9) Type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" without the quotes and now you should have the stock recovery.
10) Bootup your phone install the OTA update and it should install successfully and after it finishes you can flash TWRP or CWM using the same method above.
***This is assuming you have the stock odexed ROM, if you have installed a custom ROM, download the stock ROM and install it using your current recovery before proceeding with the above instructions.
And sorry because its a really long post