Solution for HTC One V data connection problem with Reliance India
If your data connection in HTC One V is getting lost or not getting connected at all, try following steps.
You must have flashed NV Dump already.
Your phone must be activated via *228 already.
Just perform below mentioned steps :
1) Put your phone in Diag Mode by dialing ##3424#
2) Get HTC Diag Mode driver if you don't have it already
3) Download DFS Demo version from DFS website.
4) Connect your phone with DFS, send SPC
5) Now, go to Programming tab -> Data ->
6) Click Read
7) At PPP tab, write "net" (without quotes) to SIP NAI, UID, Pwd field.
Restart the device and you gotta go!