Problem in speaker sound when using Aosp Roms

Search This thread

MF88

Oct 8, 2010
ALEXANDRIA
i hate touchwiz Roms, but i'm cursed with them since i cannot install Aosp roms because of this persistent sound issue

the sound is stuffy and i feel that the speakers are gonna explode or something, this problem tends to show up on every Aosp Rom i installed on my note 3 (N9005)

IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD FIX THIS ISSUE?????? I'M DYING TO HAVE AN AOSP ROM

Thanks

ddogishere

Nov 9, 2013
You'll get a more concrete answer as to why and possible solution if you contact or ask the developers of an Aosp ROM directly.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

adilrenzu

Feb 27, 2011
Riyadh
i hate touchwiz Roms, but i'm cursed with them since i cannot install Aosp roms because of this persistent sound issue

the sound is stuffy and i feel that the speakers are gonna explode or something, this problem tends to show up on every Aosp Rom i installed on my note 3 (N9005)

Thanks

Use dsp manager from the market, not theone included in the rom if any and set the top three bars towards left(-) and the end two bars towards right (+)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: guruguap239

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Use dsp manager from the market, not theone included in the rom if any and set the top three bars towards left(-) and the end two bars towards right (+)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app