[Q] gapps problems after installing Cyanogenmod 10.1

Search This thread

CesarMonroy

Apr 4, 2014
Apizaco, Tlaxcala
Hello.

I successfully installed Cyanogenmod 10.1 in my Samsung Galaxy Wonder GT-I8150, but after flashing gaps it shows the following error message:

Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

The message keeps appearing constantly. Any hints on how to solve this?

Thank you.

nikunj.baheti@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2013
mumbai
Hello.

I successfully installed Cyanogenmod 10.1 in my Samsung Galaxy Wonder GT-I8150, but after flashing gaps it shows the following error message:

Thank you.

did you used the gapps provided by the author of the rom?? maybe you could try to install the specific gapps provided by the rom author

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
Use Gapps provided by the developer

Hello.

Thank you.

Always use the Gapps provided from the Developer/ Mentioned in thread.. Unless and untill Developer tells you to use other Gapps..

CesarMonroy

Apr 4, 2014
Apizaco, Tlaxcala
Always use the Gapps provided from the Developer/ Mentioned in thread.. Unless and untill Developer tells you to use other Gapps..

Yes, I've downloaded the Cyanogenmod 10.1 and the gapps from the same thread. I copied both files to the phone, cleared data and cache and installed the mod -which runs fine. Flashing gapps reports successful install. The phone reboots and when I try to provide the WiFi connection details, the message starts appearing.

Eventually, I can get to the main screen and see Google Play installed, but as son as I try to download any App it start showing the error message again.

I'll try to flash Cyanogen 11 with its own gapps and see if it Works for my phone.

Thank you.