[Q] how to fix..no busybox found, zero mb internel storage

Search This thread

sachi22

Jun 30, 2014
hi all, i have a chinese a13 tablet,
last night i updted busybox from busybox installer(i dont know why i did that !) ,,but i think i removed internet connection/switched off the tablet before the instalation was completed..

Now when i switched on my tab it has no internel storage. 0.00B thats what it shows..all my apps are gone aand evrytime i reboot tablet is factory reseted.

I searched here and found many have resolved this by moving busybox from /system/xbin to /system/bin ..
I tried with adb, root explorer/android emulator(only two applications i can install) but every time it says busybox not found !!
I tried searching 'busybox' using root explorer and there was no result !!

Can anyone tell me is there is a way i caan download busybox files aand paste it to /system/bin???
Or anyother way to solve this? Please..

DivtheDevil

Jan 9, 2013
Hoshangabad
Dont Worry!!

Try reflashing ur stock rom....the problem is with ur rom and its busybox..u have interuppted the installation process midway then the rom got corrupted....
try reflashing the rom will fix the proble:good:m... :)

Reactions: sachi22

sachi22

Jun 30, 2014
Try reflashing ur stock rom....the problem is with ur rom and its busybox..u have interuppted the installation process midway then the rom got corrupted....

If you cannot find any solution! just Reflash stock rom

before this happend,I have searched for a stock rom or how to get a backup of my rom for weeks but i couldnt find any... Its a 'nuclear evb-eng 4.0.4 imm76d test keys' rom.. Device is unbranded 9'' inch tablet pc, cortex a8 processer, sun5i (a13) chipset,

Can anyone help me to find a suitable .img to flash this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you cannot find any solution! just Reflash stock rom
    Dont Worry!!