No Sound AT ALL cm 11 nightly

Search This thread

jmehta714

Aug 23, 2014
Hello!
Ive been having a very very unusual problem to where my phone (sgh -727) has no output sound at all! But sometimes suddenly speaks, thus telling the that the speaker works fine! Even after the phone's audio output works it is often stopped once again by making a phone call or listening to something! This has been happening for about 4 weeks now.
My skyrocket has no sound during:
  1. Phone calls
  2. Youtube or Songs on the phone
  3. Alarms
  4. Ringing
  5. Dial tone sounds
  6. No sound through headphones either
I am not sure if my phone is vibrating or not due a faulty vibrator.

Thank you soo much for all of your help! Hope I can get this problem fixed! :cyclops:

surechim

Aug 9, 2011
I also have a similar problem after changing the USB Port.But in my case vibrator works. In 'speaker mode' no sound and 'Ringer' is dead completely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app

jmehta714

Aug 23, 2014
I also have a similar problem after changing the USB Port.But in my case vibrator works. In 'speaker mode' no sound and 'Ringer' is dead completely

Actually i had just recently changed the charger board too! which charger board did you buy? Was if from "ipart" by chance?
and is your phone still able to make phone calls?

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town!

surechim

Aug 9, 2011
don't know the USB make as it was done by a local service shop.anyway everything works well during call

jmehta714

Aug 23, 2014
Man thats reallly interesting because my sound out of the headphone jack or the earpeice are both not working! I really hope thats not a problem with my mainboard but im going to take my phone appart tonight to make sure that all the connections are secure just to be sure!
I really hope i can get my s2 back up and runnin again man!