[4.0+]OneClick Scroll v1.1.0 - one touch to scroll to top/bottom of anything scrollable

Search This thread

jerryfan2000

Jun 21, 2009
kiumiu.wordpress.com
[4.0+]OneClick Scroll v1.1.0 - one touch to scroll to top/bottom of anything scrollable

Intro
I recently added two new features (Scroll to top and scroll to bottom) for my other app, Button Savior. The more I play with it, the more I believe it should be made as a separate app. So here it is. Since I only spent one day to develop this app, so I will continue through in more features later. I believe this app should work for you. If it doesn't, please post a reply here. Thanks in advanced.

This app, as in first release, does only two things. But they can come in extremely handy when you are in a situation that you want to quickly return to top of a list or a web page. Before this app, you need to swipe again and again until you hit the top. Things get worse when the list is loooooong. With OneClick Scroll, all you need to do is to tap on top left corner on statusbar to scroll to top and tap on top right corner on statusbar to scroll to bottom.

I have tested on two of my devices and most apps I have. It works in browser, Facebook, playstore. gmail, contact, phone history...... virtually anything scrollable. If it fails to scroll to top/bottom in your case, please let me know the app that fails.

Download
Playstore Link (If you can't from Playstore, please wait few hr because I just uploaded today.
OR
V1.1.0
V1.0.2
V1.0.1
V1.0.0

Change Log
V1.1.0
1. Enhanced scroll in app
2. Added trigger area adjustment features in setting
V1.0.2
V1.0.1
1. Improved scroll in stock browser
2. Added vibration feedback switch
3. Fixed a typo
4. Added link to translation project
V1.0.0
Initial release

Youtube Video
An introduction video I made on Youtube

XDA:DevDB Information
OneClick Scroll, a App for the Android General

Contributors
jerryfan2000

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0.1
Stable Release Date: 2014-01-19

Created 2014-01-17
Last Updated 2014-02-07

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
You misspelled the name in your link...

The app works fine, however I really dislike the vibration.

If this could be made into a setting, plus enlarging the touch area, it would be great :)

Reactions: fumes_dog

GinGzx

Aug 17, 2013
link not work

waiting for try.:good:

edit: Thank above comment.

Last edited:

fanfan-liu

Aug 27, 2010
OMG. This app is insanely handy. And it is not very obstructive at all. When I need it, its there. Boom. By the way, any plan to add fine tune scroll control? I know it sounds stupid while i can use finger to scroll.

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
Sounds like a good idea. I will study how to do it.

Only small niggle/issue I have with it: it interferes a bit with the right-quick-pulldown of the notification area using some AOSP Roms. When I want to drag the notifications down the page scrolls to the bottom.

A user selectable area a bit to the left of the utmost right would be ideal, but I don't know if that's possible :angel:

Last edited:

jerryfan2000

Jun 21, 2009
kiumiu.wordpress.com
Only small niggle/issue I have with it: it interferes a bit with the right-quick-pulldown of the notification area using some AOSP Roms. When I want to drag the notifications down the page scrolls to the bottom.

A user selectable area a bit to the left of the utmost right would be ideal, but I don't know if that's possible :angel:

yea, it is definately doable. I will let user to decide the area and placement of triggering area in later version. i also read your comment on Playstore about issue with browser.What browser you use?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Intro
    I recently added two new features (Scroll to top and scroll to bottom) for my other app, Button Savior. The more I play with it, the more I believe it should be made as a separate app. So here it is. Since I only spent one day to develop this app, so I will continue through in more features later. I believe this app should work for you. If it doesn't, please post a reply here. Thanks in advanced.

This app, as in first release, does only two things. But they can come in extremely handy when you are in a situation that you want to quickly return to top of a list or a web page. Before this app, you need to swipe again and again until you hit the top. Things get worse when the list is loooooong. With OneClick Scroll, all you need to do is to tap on top left corner on statusbar to scroll to top and tap on top right corner on statusbar to scroll to bottom.

I have tested on two of my devices and most apps I have. It works in browser, Facebook, playstore. gmail, contact, phone history...... virtually anything scrollable. If it fails to scroll to top/bottom in your case, please let me know the app that fails.

Download
    Playstore Link (If you can't from Playstore, please wait few hr because I just uploaded today.
    OR
    V1.1.0
    V1.0.2
    V1.0.1
    V1.0.0

Change Log
    V1.1.0
    2. Added trigger area adjustment features in setting
    V1.0.2
    V1.0.1
    1. Improved scroll in stock browser
    2. Added vibration feedback switch
    3. Fixed a typo
    4. Added link to translation project
    V1.0.0
    Initial release

Youtube Video
    An introduction video I made on Youtube

XDA:DevDB Information
    OneClick Scroll, a App for the Android General

Contributors
    jerryfan2000

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.1
    Stable Release Date: 2014-01-19

Created 2014-01-17
    Last Updated 2014-02-07
    I understood you.

Link still not corrected. Abandoning following this thread :good:

hi,
    i am sorry but it was very late when i published my app at my place, 4am. So i went straight to sleep. By fhe way, i have fixed it and thanks for your reminder.

If this could be made into a setting, plus enlarging the touch area, it would be great :)

vibration switch and adjustable touch area are actually already in my feature plan. Will add them soon. Thanks for your suggestion.
    the app scrolls when tapping, and that is fine, that's what it should do.

but what i don't need is scrolling if i swipe from top edge to bottom. maybe make a toggle to turn off swiping from the trigger zone, and make the statusbar go down instead.

i'm just used to swiping down from the top right to show my quick tiles.

thanks for not making this an xposed module, i'm running ART, and xposed is just not worth it.

Hi,
    This is a great idea to do. I will study to see if it is possible.