[Completed] How to check whether this generic rom hasnt been edited Live With Walkman (WT19a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

janakapod

Jun 4, 2014
I have recently unlocked bootloader of my phone and corrupted the stock rom of my Live With Walkman (WT19a) and found this FTF in 4shared site.

how can i make sure that this is a good FTF rom? I am new to this so i dont know how to check that someone had edited the generic rom and put it in the public.
Thank you

PS: since i cannot post the link in the thread as a new user i can pm someone who is willing to help me. Thank you

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
I have recently unlocked bootloader of my phone and corrupted the stock rom of my Live With Walkman (WT19a) and found this FTF in 4shared site.

how can i make sure that this is a good FTF rom? I am new to this so i dont know how to check that someone had edited the generic rom and put it in the public.
Thank you

PS: since i cannot post the link in the thread as a new user i can pm someone who is willing to help me. Thank you

I found links to FTF ROMs for your device in the [ROM] Official Live_With_Walkman WT19i_4.1.B.0.587_Generic.ftf (Stock) thread, and in the [ICS] Generic WT19i/WT19a 4.1.B.0.431 FTF thread.
Those users/posts/links seem to be reliable IMO.
To check if a ROM file was changed, you need the original file too ... and then compare the md5sum of both files, if they are exactly the same.

If you have further issues or questions, please better ask in the Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Xperia Pro, Active, Ray, Live with Walkman Q&A, Help & Troubleshootin forum.
There you will get (hopefully) quick and proper help :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:
Reactions: janakapod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts