Awesome 3g speeds on FD19 ?

Search This thread

donsh00tmesanta

Oct 16, 2011
They improved mine by 30 or so kilo bytes and signal strength from -96 to -76

Sent from unnamed 2.0.1 powered galaxy s2 brought to you by sprint

yokken

Dec 29, 2010
My signal strength went up noticeably without even needing to look at the numbers and I went up 200-300kbps. Not bad.

revamper

Feb 26, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I used FD19 until I wanted to try something new. My brother has been using EG30 since day one so I tried it and it actually is really good... although it shows lower signal strength the speeds are just a little bit faster.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Zharisan

Apr 12, 2012
FD19 has increased my 3G data speeds dramatically. I tried all of the other modems, and I was consistently getting less than 250kb/s, and sometimes as low as 30kb/s on SpeedTest.

I've now been reaching up to 1.6mb/s using the FD19 modem, which is a 600% increase of data speed. There weren't any planned data upgrades in my area according to the Sprint Network Enhancement Map. I'm on Long Island, New York.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

You get nearly 2Mb and you are complaining?

Just a joke bro
    When?

Signal and speeds seem to be much more stable and faster

Sent from unnamed 2.0.1 powered galaxy s2 brought to you by sprint

Im Hoping within 2 weeks or so. This is my first rom ever. Its a DeWizzed Rom. its going to look and feel Aosp like but with all the great aspects of TouchWiz like Camera and other stuff. Im compiling numerious system apps like mms.apk contacts.apk settings.apk directly from Aosp 4.0.4 source code as well. Its going to take a lil while to get it perfect.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium