[Q] Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 ROM Flashing Help

Search This thread

Nervous Pl0x

Feb 18, 2014
Hello,

I've been having significant trouble flashing multiple different ROMs on my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113). What happens is every time I boot into recovery, wipe data, cache, dalvik and then proceed to flash the ROM from external storage. However, every time I try to flash a new ROM the installation is aborted. Iv tried multiple different 4.4 ROMs and a couple 4.3 ROMs with no success.

I am currently running full stock rooted (w/ CF-auto root) 4.2.2 with CWM recovery. I checked every download with its MD5 and they all matched so im fairly positive that it is not a bad download. Im not sure to what could possibly be causing the installation to be aborted, I am very familiar with Odin and flashing on Samsung devices but this issue has me stumped.

Could the CWM recovery version be causing this? Or is there a different method of flashing on the Tab 2 in comparison to other Samsung devices?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited:

blue_drt29

Feb 19, 2012
Hello,

I've been having significant trouble flashing multiple different ROMs on my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113). What happens is every time I boot into recovery, wipe data, cache, dalvik and then proceed to flash the ROM from external storage. However, every time I try to flash a new ROM the installation is aborted. Iv tried multiple different 4.4 ROMs and a couple 4.3 ROMs with no success.

I am currently running full stock rooted (w/ CF-auto root) 4.2.2 with CWM recovery. I checked every download with its MD5 and they all matched so im fairly positive that it is not a bad download. Im not sure to what could possibly be causing the installation to be aborted, I am very familiar with Odin and flashing on Samsung devices but this issue has me stumped.

Could the CWM recovery version be causing this? Or is there a different method of flashing on the Tab 2 in comparison to other Samsung devices?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Try use latest TWRP recovery
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2548257

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Try use latest TWRP recovery
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2548257
    Thank you! The recovery version was the issue!
    Your welcome, To date there are no complaints from users :good: