[Q] Two questions. Bootloader issue and default lockscreen trubble

Search This thread

JurisJansons

Mar 17, 2014
Hello, Im new guy here. Im using LG P880 4x (Android version 4.0.3) HD phone and I have these problems. Hope someone can help me.

Actually I have three questions, but two of them is assigned to the first Topic

First:

Noticed that I am using version 4.0.3 - a little old, and there is a problem when I try to update phone with LG updater it shows that I have the newest update. But it's a lie I think. It shows that i thas never updated my phone. Thats one thing, thats not so imortant.
Secont thing about version update is about bootloader. I have red a lot of tutorials and other articles about "How to unlock bootloader" but nothing happens, with that adb command, i think it was like this "adb restart oem-install" well something like that. And i tryed a lot of other adb commands from tutorials. For this (adb restart oem-install) it just restarted my phone and nothing happaned. Another thing about his. when I acces that hiden menu 3845#*880# (i think it was like that). Tutorials showed that there I can see my bootloader status (lets say staus, dont know how to name it), but when I open this menu, There's not menu called Bootloader. So I cant install cyanogenmod, because everywhere in tutorials it was sayed that i need to unlock bootloader.

Second:

Its about lock screen. I want to change lock screen from default to another. Right now Im using LockerPro. Everything works i thing good, but that original lock screen is messing everything. Sometimes when i lock screen and then unlock in shows my original lockscreen - sometimes it shows original lock screen and then after like 2 secs shows thad LockerPro, but sometimes it shows original nad when I unlock screen it then again shows that LockerPro lockscreen and I need to unlock phone again. That a little bit annoying.

Hope to get some help, atleast with second problem..

Last edited: