Search This thread

kangmuha

Feb 24, 2011
warm dialer for mikfroyo v4.51

PckIT.png

1rnz5.png

cqiRc.png

qLHLK.png

This is the Supreme Classic Theme for the EVO Classic.

Thank You:

tommytomatoe - For helping me create my first theme (from finding pngs to editing smali). This wouldn't have been possible without his help or his rom!
incubus26jc - For inspiring me with his Warm Synergy theme.
myn - For inspiring me since Warm 2.2.
DJZager - For the code to edit HTC_IME.
big-sb (deviantart)- For his awesome wallpaper (also used in Warm 2.3 for the Evo3D)

Downloads:

Supreme Cream Sandwich

Supreme Classic

Community Mods

Hey dude is there any way i can get the warm theme dialer that you used for mikfroyo v4.51. i wanted it to match the keyboard for the supreme classic. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to help me. It is most appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PckIT.png

1rnz5.png

cqiRc.png

qLHLK.png

This is the Supreme Classic Theme for the EVO Classic.

Thank You:

tommytomatoe - For helping me create my first theme (from finding pngs to editing smali). This wouldn't have been possible without his help or his rom!
    incubus26jc - For inspiring me with his Warm Synergy theme.
    myn - For inspiring me since Warm 2.2.
    DJZager - For the code to edit HTC_IME.
    big-sb (deviantart)- For his awesome wallpaper (also used in Warm 2.3 for the Evo3D)

Downloads:

Supreme Cream Sandwich

Supreme Classic

Community Mods

Will you be updating these to 1.0? Love these themes!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Yes sir I will, my schedule has been packed as always and I haven't had a chance. But they will soon!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Does your classic theme work with the latest 0.0.9 build? The theme looks great :)

It doesn't yet, but I will be updating my themes for 0.0.9 and 0.1.0 as soon as possible. I've been super busy with work and production so I haven't had a chance to update yet.

Glad to see you guys are still excited for my themes [:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Patience is now killing me! D:

Sent from my PC36100

It's updated :)
    Hey everyone, I apologize for taking longer with the ICS theme. I've been super busy at work these past few weeks and I was in Vegas this weekend with my co-workers! I'm back at work right now and I plan on having the ICS theme out later today.