NEW 2300mAh Bluegeta Battery for SAMSUNG i9100 GALAXY S 2 II

Search This thread

Najuto9tail

Aug 25, 2011
Lajas, PR
Can you confirm if this is the right one?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=260896277829&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=14194724353
I plan to order one today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Yes that is the one I bought. But I may be lucky to have it working, The feedbacks on the seller page are all positive except for 2 of them having problems with shipping so I think it is legal. I hope everything goes fine.
;)

oh and another thing.. The battery needs to be charged for 10 hours the first 3 times.... I confirmed this because if I charge it for a couple of hours when I disconnect it, it automatically changes in an instant from 100 to 98%.. but after 10 hours it stays at 100% when disconnected. It says on the papers that comes with the battery.

AntwanL

Dec 17, 2007
Monmouth, OR
Thanks for the confirmation! And I did read the 10hour thing, I don't mind a tricky setup process aslong as I get a decent battery boost.

Caliesv

Oct 16, 2010
Sooo, can u charge it in the phone with out the bootloop thing going on?

Reactions: Najuto9tail

Najuto9tail

Aug 25, 2011
Lajas, PR
Have you bee through enough charge cycles to give us some numbers yet?

3 charge cycles.. and it still needs to be charged like 10 hours for use.. it seems to last a little longer than stock but not anything to be surprised about.. I mean for 9 bucks what do you expect.
Phone in battery use for 1 hour and 22 minutes and still marked 100% of battery..
An example of what I have seen today. It all depends of how you use it.. but compared to stock for me, it last a little longer...

Last edited:

spexwood

Feb 13, 2011
I also went ahead and ordered this battery. Ill use Battery Monitor Widget (full version) to perform some tests too once it arrives.

Hopefully I will get the right battery the first time though lol. I told them in the Paypal message box that they to double check that they send the one for the Galaxy S2 sgh-i777.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

Najuto9tail

Aug 25, 2011
Lajas, PR
I also went ahead and ordered this battery. Ill use Battery Monitor Widget (full version) to perform some tests too once it arrives.

Hopefully I will get the right battery the first time though lol. I told them in the Paypal message box that they to double check that they send the one for the Galaxy S2 sgh-i777.

I also have the full version right now.. I am trying to discharge battery to connect it to charge it.. but still have 22% :[ now it takes time to discharge lol.:D
Edit- do not know if app is crazy or what but it says 2303mAh now o_O..
a4lhc2.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW 2300mAh Bluegeta Battery for SAMSUNG i9100 GALAXY S 2 II on ebay.
    qzfbyb.jpg

Update 2/18/2012
    [Warning]
    Confirmed by Spexwood and I, that this battery does not goes over stock battery.
    It is not 2300mAh maybe it is equal to stock or near it.
    Here is his post as reference: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22442767&postcount=89
    Update 2/20/2012
    Real info about battery be aware of this!

Compatible Brand
    SAMSUNG
    Battery Code
    EB-F1A2GBU
    Brand
    Bluegeta
    Type
    Li-ion
    Voltage:
    3.7V
    Cell
    HD484453Ar
    Capacity:
    1450mAh
    Weight inclued package:
    40 g

Compare to this- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluegeta-Bu...2-Retail-Package-/260887227493#ht_3081wt_1270

I may be wrong but it seems they make all the same battery!
    Other-

Tested the battery with Battery Monitor Widget by 3C, Thanks to CyberManiak for the suggestion...

This is what I got:
    Health good: 34c/4140mv
    Techno Li-ion 2300/2300mAh
    ....[Warning: I do not trust BMW!]
    vfkxmx.jpg

additional info:
    The battery needs to be charged for 10 hours the first 3 times.... I confirmed this because if I charge it for a couple of hours when I disconnect it, it automatically changes in an instant from 100 to 98%.. but after 10 hours it stays at 100% when disconnected. And also discharge it as most as posible to get a better charge...
    Battery tests

Ok, so I will post my test results as I finish them.

My test should come pretty close to simulating a very heavy phone user. Here are the things that I am purposely doing to be sure that battery drain is consistent for each battery test:
    1) Wifi is turned on
    2) Bluetooth is turned on
    3) GPS is turned on
    4) Screen is set to NEVER turn off (screen display is ALWAYS on)
    5) Screen brightness is set to the lowest value AND automatic is turned off
    6) "Power Saving Mode" is turned off

I also have the following apps installed, but they are disabled for these tests:
    1) SetCPU- processor is set to stock speeds (200MHz min and 1200MHz max) and all profiles are disabled
    2) Juice Defender Ultimate- 100% disabled and closed out
    3) Total Screen Control- 100% disabled and closed out

PLEASE keep in mind that because of my controlled variables, battery drain will most likely be faster than when normal phone usage, and MUCH faster than normal phone usage + battery saving efforts/apps. With that said, do not freak out if a battery seems to last only a couple of hours. The goal here, is to find the battery that lasts the longest. The longer it lasts under these conditions, the more battery juice it has. ;)

Also, my phone info is:
    Stock UCKH7 (rooted + most bloatware removed)
    UckH7 modem

==========================================================

TEST 1: Hyperion 1800mAh (-NFC)
    **When I bought this battery, I received two batteries and a wall charger (free gift). I will test both batteries.**

Battery A:
    Notes: I received 1 text message and sent 1 text message during this test.
    I also performed this test first because it is the battery I normally use, so it was in my phone already.

Phone reached 50% after 4H 4M 19S
    Phone Reached 10% after 5H 38M 35S

I thought it was weird that once the phone hit 50%, it only took about 90 minutes for the battery to drain the additional 40% before reaching 10%. For those who do not know, this battery is around $8 on Amazon (I got 2 for $16 and a free wall charger) and is probably Chinese like the Bluegeta. It is also much lighter than the stock battery.
    You know, this explains why I have been suffering from bad battery life -_-'
    Oh yeah, I should also note that this battery always charged up SUPER fast from 0%. These results also explains that too!

**Because of this batttery's horrible battery life, I will also test the second battery to rule out the possibility that the first battery (which I am calling Battery A) was not simply defective.**

Battery B:
    Note: No texting whatsoever was done this time

Phone reached 50% after 4H 6M 31S
    Phone Reached 10% after 6H 48M 3S

I think I can now confirm that the first Hyperion was defective. This one lasted a little bit longer and didnt show a rapid drain after 50%. However, the stock battery is still MUCH better.

Overall, the Hyperion batteries seem to be a scam. I heard so many people give these batteries praise, but maybe they were like me and thought they were indeed getting a better battery, when in reality, they were not.
    Also, I am starting to think that these Hyperion batteries are actually designed to discharge slower as they are closer to 100% full. I do not know if this is possible or not, but it just seems like they drain slower and then after a point, start to drain much more rapidly. If this is true, then they are designed to trick the user into thinking that their battery is actually discharging slower, thus it being a bigger battery.

==========================================================
    TEST 2: Stock Samsung 1650mAh (+NFC)
    Notes: I received 4 texts and sent 4 texts

Phone reached 50% after 6H 0M 28S
    Phone Reached 10% after 10H 6M 8S

I honestly thought this one would never die!!!! Overall, it lasted almost 2x as long as the 1800mAh Hyperion!!! Also, after the 50% mark, the battery didnt suddenly drain really fast like Battery A of the Hyperion set.

=============================================================
    TEST 3: Bluegeta 2300mAh (-NFC)
    Notes: I got no texts or calls

Phone reached 50% after 4H 52M 57S
    Phone Reached 10% after 8H 24M 43S

Well, we seem to have some good news and bad news here.
    Bad News: This battery is DEFINITELY not 2300mAh :C
    Good News: It still lasts a long time and seems to work pretty good. It is definitely worthy of being a spare battery for our phone :)
    I have completed Test #2
    (link back to my post: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22442767&postcount=89)

The stock battery lasted about 2x as long as the supposedly bigger Hyperion... and remember that this is with the screen on constantly and many other battery-draining things running!!!!

Because of the stock battery's MUCH longer life and the fact that the Hyperion battery had super rapid drain after the 50% mark, I am starting to suspect that my Hyperion battery is defective. I will test this theory tomorrow because when I bought the Hyperion, I bought a two-pack. So, I have another Hyperion 1800mAh that is the exact same model as the one I tested yesterday. I will test that one tomorrow and if results are similar... well, then we all know that the Hyperion 1800mAh is pure crap. (The one I tested yesterday is already going into the trash now LOL).

Also, I am starting to get a little worried about the Bluegeta now because if tomorrow's test proves the Hyperion to be a fake, then the chances that the Bluegeta is also fake increases!!!
    I'm excited to get mine. seems everyone's real happy with theirs.
    Well it seems to work better than stock. I hope it really does work out great to everyone.
    Just an FYI:
    I now have my battery and am currently breaking it in. I will do my test tomorrow or Sunday.

So far, this battery seems pretty good. I am guessing that it is at least equal to or better than the stock battery.