[Q] Is there an archive for Cyanogenmod's builds downloads?

Search This thread

handofstand

Apr 29, 2012
I'm trying to find Release Candidate 1 or 2 of Cyanogenmod 9 for the Lg Nitro HD (cm-9.0.0-RC1-p930.zip or cm-9.0.0-RC2-p930.zip). They are last versions of Cyanogenmod 9 that work with bluetooth keyboards, and this device drains battery quickly so the newer versions of Cyanogenmod aren't for me yet. Does anyone have or know where to get these files?

Last edited:

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
CM9 RC1 was the best for me out of all I've tried. I think about reverting back to it, but want to keep trying the new stuff that guys are working hard on.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

handofstand

Apr 29, 2012
CM9 RC1 was the best for me out of all I've tried. I think about reverting back to it, but want to keep trying the new stuff that guys are working hard on.

Do you still have the ZIP of RC1 or RC2? It would help me out if you uploaded it to Google Docs or someplace so I could get it. I don't need any of the newer stuff in Jelly Bean, and I used RC1 for close to a whole year before my previous device got damaged, it is actually quite stable.

Goo.im just has Cyanogenmod 10 Release Candidates.

Last edited:

Swetnes

Aug 2, 2012
OnePlus 8
Do you still have the ZIP of RC1 or RC2? It would help me out if you uploaded it to Google Docs or someplace so I could get it. I don't need any of the newer stuff in Jelly Bean, and I used RC1 for close to a whole year before my previous device got damaged, it is actually quite stable.

Goo.im just has Cyanogenmod 10 Release Candidates.

They do have the last two or three nightlies which were based on the final release just some minor bug fixes. Look here: http://www.goo.im/devs/cm/p930/nightly

Go with the 09042012 nightly, it includes the bug fixes since cm9.1 and rc2 and amounts to the final release of cm9. This IS the most reliable and stable Cyanogen rom period.

handofstand

Apr 29, 2012
They do have the last two or three nightlies which were based on the final release just some minor bug fixes. Look here: http://www.goo.im/devs/cm/p930/nightly

Go with the 09042012 nightly, it includes the bug fixes since cm9.1 and rc2 and amounts to the final release of cm9. This IS the most reliable and stable Cyanogen rom period.

I tried it, it didn't work with my bluetooth keyboard. I also tried 20120816 and 20120819.

Last edited: