[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

LvnInOC

Aug 8, 2010
Huntington Beach
Did you try clearing market data or reinstalling gapps?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks you guys, I actually managed to get it back, I re-installed build 24 and flashed the GApps zip and its working good now, I only had it tell me Rom Control stopped working on the first boot but just checked again after rebooting and all is good. Thanks

Soldi3rxx

Oct 9, 2010
Middletown, CT
can anyone tell me why facebook contacts show up but with no pictures? I'm running trinity kernel, would affect fb @ all? Anyone get working MyVerizon app on this build?

Last edited:

jjdoyle20

Jul 12, 2008
First of all, great job on this ROM. I think the features and look and feel really put it ahead over winner's version of CM9. I especially love the amazing customizability of the notification toggles.

I've only got one issue so far: I can't seem to get my Google account to update - specifically I don't get new Gmail or GVoice messages until I manually refresh. I started on Build 21, but I also restored apps using Titanium Backup... so maybe my problems could've started there.
These are the things I've tried so far:
1. Clear Caches, Re-flash Gapps.
2. Cleared Data on the Google Account Manager app.
3. Removed and re-added the Account in Accounts & Sync setting.

I'm just seeing if anyone has any other suggestions before I try a full wipe. I'm willing to full wipe and refresh if someone thinks it'll help, but I'd like to hear a couple other suggestions before I spend the time doing that.

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
Can anyone suggest a good kernel for battery life? my baterry life is horrible! I am still on build 22 . everything works fine for me on this build , so I really didn 't see the need to go up . or should I?

sway40

Jul 11, 2009
Houston Tx
First of all, great job on this ROM. I think the features and look and feel really put it ahead over winner's version of CM9. I especially love the amazing customizability of the notification toggles.

I've only got one issue so far: I can't seem to get my Google account to update - specifically I don't get new Gmail or GVoice messages until I manually refresh. I started on Build 21, but I also restored apps using Titanium Backup... so maybe my problems could've started there.
These are the things I've tried so far:
1. Clear Caches, Re-flash Gapps.
2. Cleared Data on the Google Account Manager app.
3. Removed and re-added the Account in Accounts & Sync setting.

I'm just seeing if anyone has any other suggestions before I try a full wipe. I'm willing to full wipe and refresh if someone thinks it'll help, but I'd like to hear a couple other suggestions before I spend the time doing that.

You already did everything, so now wipe and do a fresh install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

hinds90

Feb 23, 2011
When I reboot after installing it will usually go to the screen where it ask you if you want to sync your contacts. This time it didn't. I tried to go back to my nanodroid but it's giving me md5 sum mismatch. Also market isn't working.

mallman

Aug 17, 2008
When I reboot after installing it will usually go to the screen where it ask you if you want to sync your contacts. This time it didn't. I tried to go back to my nanodroid but it's giving me md5 sum mismatch. Also market isn't working.

settings, accounts and sync. You will see your google account listed there. tap it and make sure the contacts box is checked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    why doesnt the OP update the god damn links. both download links go to 404's and have for a while. SHAPE THE F UP!
    Wow you're an ahole

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    why doesnt the OP update the god damn links. both download links go to 404's and have for a while. SHAPE THE F UP!

Why haven't you learned by now that the aokp site is http://aokp.co? SHAPE THE F UP!
    For those of you using Nova Launcher, the latest update lets you put the app drawer in the nav bar now.

ROM Control>Navigation Bar>select a button>custom app>choose Nova Launcher>app drawer
    All I know about wiping is that ladies should always wipe front to back. I personally don't care how many times you wipe, so long as it gets the job done we're good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA