Cant boot out of TWRP

Search This thread

ant78

Jul 13, 2008
Manchester
My brother installed TWRP and tried flashing a Rom with out making a back up. He is now stuck in twrp with no rom to install as he didn't transfer the rom to the phone before hand . How can we copy a rom onto the phone now? :confused:

flutterguy317

Nov 7, 2013
My brother installed TWRP and tried flashing a Rom with out making a back up. He is now stuck in twrp with no rom to install as he didn't transfer the rom to the phone before hand . How can we copy a rom onto the phone now? :confused:

You should be able to use adb with TWRP to push the rom onto the phone. Connect your phone to your computer and check to make sure adb sees it by running:

Code:
adb devices

If your device is listed, you can push the rom zip file by running:

Code:
adb push romzipfile.zip /sdcard/

Where romzipfile.zip is the name of the rom zip file that you want to install. Once the transfer has finished you should be able to install the zip using TWRP. Hope this helps!

Reactions: ant78

ant78

Jul 13, 2008
Manchester
ok i have my device sideloaded but when i push the rom to my phone it says "error closed" or "can not read zip"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You should be able to use adb with TWRP to push the rom onto the phone. Connect your phone to your computer and check to make sure adb sees it by running:

Code:
    adb devices

If your device is listed, you can push the rom zip file by running:

Code:
    adb push romzipfile.zip /sdcard/

Where romzipfile.zip is the name of the rom zip file that you want to install. Once the transfer has finished you should be able to install the zip using TWRP. Hope this helps!