[Q] Problem 4.4.2 KitKat

Search This thread

alex0987

Jun 12, 2014
I am running the stock 4.4.2 (Australia) which has been installed using odin. It has been working since I got it without a hitch, right up until now. I was using it, and then I locked it, it stated flashing (screen) and then it came up with a black background and the tab becomes un-responsive. I then tried to restart, but it made no difference. It has had two warning messages, Google search isn't responding (which when you click ok, it freezes more and then some process error, which has the same outcome) I have tried to reinstall through odin, but I have had no luck, I don't want to take it back, I need help!!! please

Cheers
Alex

alex0987

Jun 12, 2014
Which device do you have? Tried to put it in download mode and reflash via Odin?

Sent from my SM-P605 finally on KK using Tapatalk

I have solved it, I found a way to get into recovery mode and reset it back and it has fixed it, thanks for your reply

I am using a SM-P600 btw, should be clearer with that :)

Cheers, and thanks

Alex

Shellite

May 28, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I have solved it, I found a way to get into recovery mode and reset it back and it has fixed it, thanks for your reply

I am using a SM-P600 btw, should be clearer with that :)

Cheers, and thanks

Alex

Hey Alex,

I realise you have fixed the issue, however I am curious which 4.4.2 rom you are using, what PDA/CSC?

I just bought 9 SM-P600's and need to upgrade them to 4.4.2 ;)