[UPE/ROM/FFU]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 for Toshiba Tsunagi TG01/T01A[7510_#1].•´¯)★

Search This thread

rico_zuares

Mar 7, 2010
Cooooool I knew this dev was still alive. Thank you nokser, as soon as I can I will spend you a bear.

Hope to see you success rapidly :)

Sent using XDA Premium HD app

Pegoelevo

May 7, 2009
Iwakura
www.omiya.com.br
Could someone help me? WP7 from a WM6.5 Toshiba TG01

Dear Nokser or another user,
It would be possible for a step by step tutorial of how to apply this WP7 from a WM6.5 Toshiba TG01?
I've tried the "TG-Downloader" and it did not work, did not find the COM's.
I tried the "tsunagi_ffu" and "upgrade_WP7_boot" but it did not work!
I have a Windows 7 PC and a mobile 6.5 on Toshiba TG01 Tsunagi ROM with the original Japanese Softbank.
Ps. Even pressing PWR + CAM does not light the blue LED, but if you short pins 1 and 3 under the SIM card he gets the green ok!
Now do not even know where to start, could someone help me?

pitoxman

Jul 13, 2007
Rennes
Dear Nokser or another user,
It would be possible for a step by step tutorial of how to apply this WP7 from a WM6.5 Toshiba TG01?
I've tried the "TG-Downloader" and it did not work, did not find the COM's.
I tried the "tsunagi_ffu" and "upgrade_WP7_boot" but it did not work!
I have a Windows 7 PC and a mobile 6.5 on Toshiba TG01 Tsunagi ROM with the original Japanese Softbank.
Ps. Even pressing PWR + CAM does not light the blue LED, but if you short pins 1 and 3 under the SIM card he gets the green ok!
Now do not even know where to start, could someone help me?

Hello guy,

First of all, you have to install a winmo6.5 rom using a 0321 radio. Without this requirement, you will not be able to enter in FTM mode. Secondly, you will have the blue led only after you will have upgrade the bootloader (in first step you will have white led but only with a rom using 0321 radio).

To keep this thread clean, if ou need help, i can help you by PM.

Bye

Pegoelevo

May 7, 2009
Iwakura
www.omiya.com.br
Muito muito obrigado pela resposta. Hoje vou tentar modificar a versao radio, estou usando o Windows 6.5 (Build 21876.5.0.72) (OS 5.2.21876) mas não sei como ver o radio.
Vou procurar aqui os programas e arquivos necessários e tentar atualizar meu celular primeiro para depois partir para o Windows 7!

pitoxman

Jul 13, 2007
Rennes
Muito muito obrigado pela resposta. Hoje vou tentar modificar a versao radio, estou usando o Windows 6.5 (Build 21876.5.0.72) (OS 5.2.21876) mas não sei como ver o radio.
Vou procurar aqui os programas e arquivos necessários e tentar atualizar meu celular primeiro para depois partir para o Windows 7!

Hello!!

I am going to translate in english the tutorial i have made for Lesscro to help you upgrade our phone. I hope to be able to give you that tutorial within 1 or 2 days. I will contact you by PM once it will be done!!

In all the case, you don't really need to know your actual radio version because, during the upgrade to Winphone7, you will loose all your data!!

Have a good day!!

P.S: I do not speak portuguese, i think that is the language you have used in the last post, please answer me in english!!

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
I added some games, HTC weather... Nokia Drive 3.0... looks good... i need test outdoor GPS but seems to be ok on first boot !!

Live tile seems does not be animate in small size..; middle et full is animated !!

nalanickal

Oct 2, 2008
mumbai
=== > is this fully working version , camera, 3g etc ..... =====>

tsunagiwp7bylesscro.png

general informatin windows phone ® 7 image system:

this is a first develop. System windows phone for device toshiba tg01 codename: Tsunagi. All specifications tailored to the structure of the software. The image of the system, it is decompressed to the device, where is a general os image partition. Rebuilt this system looks somewhat different than on other devices. The main bootloader like structure, like that of samsung devices, or some htc, and the way his work, whether in the executive options. A system is strongly stretched under tsunagi hardware requirements. However this does not work and the use of tg01.

construction and structure informatin os image:

the image format will be d000ff/.bin, and so our current tools should work fine with this, if only we decopress the current file. In the first lines of the os image, we recorded information about the device, addresses loading data partition. This is the header image, which helps when loading the operating system. Saved are in it also provides information about the version of the system. The physical flash layout will look as follows: windows phone 7 - rom deployment and how it will affect us. But we must remember about the changes that exist from the fact that it is a device with a different structure and its system partition is also a little different.

current state of the system image:

currently the system has many drawbacks. The only problem is not operating the camera, it's probably one of the more imperfect during the update, windows phone, will be corrected all defects and faults.

about info system windows phone for tsunagi:

- windows phone: 7.0
- platform: tsunagi
- bldr version: 7.27.1.0
- modem: dfp-sdcaowzm-221001-1

- software: windows ® phone 7
- os version: 7510
- firmware revision number: 7.00.7510.0
- hardware revision number: 112.576.2.0
- radio software version: 2.2.10.01
- radio hardware version: 0.0.0.0
- bootloader version: 7.27.1.0
- chip soc version: 0.36.1.2

about info supported devices:

-toshiba tsunagi tg01
-toshiba tsunagi t01a

!!!!!!important!!!!!!!!!!!:
Please, not write this image for tsunagi device, because this image not have a bootloader section.
If anyone have ideas, how to write this in normal method, then send me pm, i test any method in my toshiba tg01.
I have a complite image wp7 for this device, but not have method upgrade this for all users.

download system image windows phone:
flash_image_store_wp7_for_tsunagi

if we are ready bootloaer in the device (blue led).
After pressing the button - camera and power:

flash os image in tsunagi_ffu

maybe this will help someone.

copyright (c) 2010-2011 upe production by nokser
all right reserved.

Reactions: Pegoelevo

tgnoob

Jul 31, 2013
I love it that every damn download link for this phone is DEAD. And that nobody is browsing these forums anymore. Please, someone update the link.. :mad:

Pegoelevo

May 7, 2009
Iwakura
www.omiya.com.br
Thanks, but...

Hello!!

I am going to translate in english the tutorial i have made for Lesscro to help you upgrade our phone. I hope to be able to give you that tutorial within 1 or 2 days. I will contact you by PM once it will be done!!

In all the case, you don't really need to know your actual radio version because, during the upgrade to Winphone7, you will loose all your data!!

Have a good day!!

P.S: I do not speak portuguese, i think that is the language you have used in the last post, please answer me in english!!

I broke the card slot of my cell, I'll fix it and then I'll try the upgrade again! Thanks for listening!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [UPE/ROM/FFU]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 for Toshiba Tsunagi TG01/T01A[7510_#1].•´¯)★

tsunagiwp7bylesscro.png

General Informatin Windows Phone ® 7 Image System:

This is a first develop. system Windows Phone for Device Toshiba TG01 codename: Tsunagi. All specifications tailored to the structure of the software. The image of the system, it is decompressed to the device, where is a general OS image partition. Rebuilt this system looks somewhat different than on other devices. The main bootloader like structure, like that of Samsung devices, or some HTC, and the way his work, whether in the executive options. A system is strongly stretched under tsunagi hardware requirements. However this does not work and the use of TG01.

Construction and Structure Informatin OS Image:

The image format will be D000FF/.bin, and so our current tools should work fine with this, if only we decopress the current file. In the first lines of the OS image, we recorded information about the device, addresses loading data partition. This is the header image, which helps when loading the operating system. Saved are in it also provides information about the version of the system. The physical flash layout will look as follows: Windows Phone 7 - ROM Deployment and how it will affect us. But we must remember about the changes that exist from the fact that it is a device with a different structure and its system partition is also a little different.

Current State of the System Image:

Currently the system has many drawbacks. The only problem is not operating the camera, it's probably one of the more imperfect During the update, windows phone, will be corrected all defects and faults.

About Info System Windows Phone for Tsunagi:

- Windows Phone: 7.0
    - Platform: Tsunagi
    - BLDR Version: 7.27.1.0
    - Modem: DFP-SDCAOWZM-221001-1

- Software: Windows ® Phone 7
    - OS version: 7510
    - Firmware revision number: 7.00.7510.0
    - Hardware revision number: 112.576.2.0
    - Radio software version: 2.2.10.01
    - Radio hardware version: 0.0.0.0
    - Bootloader version: 7.27.1.0
    - Chip SOC version: 0.36.1.2

About Info Supported Devices:

-Toshiba Tsunagi TG01
    -Toshiba Tsunagi T01A

!!!!!!Important!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Please, not write this image for Tsunagi Device, because this image not have a Bootloader section.
    If anyone have ideas, how to write this in normal method, then send me PM, i test any method in my Toshiba TG01.
    I have a complite Image WP7 for this Device, but not have method upgrade this for All Users.

Download System Image Windows Phone:
    flash_image_store_wp7_for_tsunagi

If we are ready bootloaer in the device (blue LED).
    After pressing the button - Camera and Power:

Flash OS Image in tsunagi_ffu

Maybe this will help someone.

Copyright (c) 2010-2011 UPE Production by Nokser
    All Right Reserved.
    attachment.php

Search any method upgrade Windows Phone for Tsunagi - Completed!
    Search method decode Windows Phone data for Updater. Big Thanks for itsme (c) 2003 Willem Jan Hengeveld - Completed!
    Search more method upgrade Windows Phone data for Tsunagi - ...
    Search more and more solutions - ...
    finally,i successfully build 7720 mango rom for TG01 and booted into system
    but now there's a bug,when i finished the start wizard,phone stay at "installing apps"...
    i need time to find out solutions and try
    now it's 2:29 morning in China,i have to sleep
    wish u guys who are waiting for mango will be happy to see this news:)
    I've had success with my phone and have to do another when i get home, it will be between 19:00 and 20:00 tonight UK time.

I will write it step by step as i do it, that is if no one does it before i get back.