[ROM][GSM/CDMA] THE ARCTIC v3.0.5 (supercharge|ultraboost|maxspeed) - EternityProject

Search This thread
Sorry for the question. But when I download the v2.3.1 it says for the cdma and not the gsm. Is this rom for the 2 versions?

Yes, there are two different roms, one for CDMA and one for gsm which isn't up yet.

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

cant let me see my sd card :(

If you can't get to CWR and find the nandroid back that you were instructed to do, you will have to flash a fastboot file from rsd.

GSM PHONE -> GSM ROM
CDMA PHONE -> CDMA ROM

stigmes

Nov 23, 2007
---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

If you can't get to CWR and find the nandroid back that you were instructed to do, you will have to flash a fastboot file from rsd.

GSM PHONE -> GSM ROM
CDMA PHONE -> CDMA ROM
cant let me to CWR , he boot normal and dont know why , if its possible to go to CMR manualy?

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
I was reading on the Atrix forums that the D3 camera by Droid Bionic is a better camera than what we have... (search button to take a pic)...

Is there any way u can port that into our roms as well? just installing it didnt work :(

shady_lanem

Aug 11, 2010
Borneo
Do you have a link of the app?

By the way 2.3.0 for GSM is up for download in OP

Edit: Hebrew support fix added in alternate mods

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2358282

Can us Usa razr people really NOT use safestrap to flash this? Does it have to be the other bootstrap?

valiymt

Oct 9, 2009
BUGS SEEN ON CDMA 2.3 release

1. Contacts crash
2. Calender widget crash

Feature request :

Open WIFI tethering ?
Integrate the Ubuntu as webtop ? ( we already have something going for it right ? )

keep up the awesome work !!!!

mydoom

May 5, 2008
Bug report.

2.3 installed and ICS Theme...When i push power key ready to off the device, but cnt, just reboot only.

DjBastard

Hi!! Please help me!! :(

I went to update the ROM Artic and I have not noticed and I've downloaded and installed this: (amaeriacan version?)

GSM XT910

GSM System v2.3.0
(Full Wipe)

I have a European mobile network ... I do not take me to force close error daun and I can not move, I have to put

not because if I then restart the phone does not come into recovery, the ROM is incicia ...

Pressing the 3 at a time, I get a blank menu with several options, among them a "RECOVERY"

I incidence in a recovery very simple, just wipe the 2 options, and install from sdcard zip

But when you install any ROM zip, or recovery.zip (update.zip)tells me that the verification has failed ....

So do not ...?¿?¿

You can have if I bail out .... Please

thanks

salu2

Droid_Razr

Dec 11, 2011
Forest Lake
New Arctic CDMA version works great! Wish my backup assistant worked but no big deal. I really like the looks. features and the fast boot time. Keep up the good work! Thanks Shady! I will promote it on my own domain.

Last edited:

shady_lanem

Aug 11, 2010
Borneo
@shady_lanem, any progress on the facebook sync issue or have you given up on fixing it?

It's more complicated than it looks unfortunately because of associated with blur services. I've been readying around and previous moto's devices all have this issues as well and none seems to found workaround on this

Bug report.

2.3 installed and ICS Theme...When i push power key ready to off the device, but cnt, just reboot only.

Because of the new reboot option in power menu, the alternate themes will have to be changed as well. Will work on it soon

Hi!! Please help me!! :(

I went to update the ROM Artic and I have not noticed and I've downloaded and installed this: (amaeriacan version?)

GSM XT910

GSM System v2.3.0
(Full Wipe)

I have a European mobile network ... I do not take me to force close error daun and I can not move, I have to put

not because if I then restart the phone does not come into recovery, the ROM is incicia ...

Pressing the 3 at a time, I get a blank menu with several options, among them a "RECOVERY"

I incidence in a recovery very simple, just wipe the 2 options, and install from sdcard zip

But when you install any ROM zip, or recovery.zip (update.zip)tells me that the verification has failed ....

So do not ...?¿?¿

You can have if I bail out .... Please

thanks

salu2

You can flash official roms through rsd lite 5.6 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1362956

New Arctic CDMA version works great! Wish my backup assistant worked but no big deal. I really like the looks. features and the fast boot time. Keep up the good work! Thanks Shady! I will promote it on my own domain.

Glad it's finally working on cdma :) Yes do spread the love ^^

Droid_Razr

Dec 11, 2011
Forest Lake
Does a Rom Manager serve any purpose for the Razr or is that only for unlocked bootloader devices. Right now I just use Safestrap. What do you use for your roms?

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Was there a new update today from VZW for the Razr? I see another forum mention it, but I switched over to stock, but my search didn't find one.

sylathnie

Apr 2, 2009
Installed the newest version today. Contacts now work great. Everything is nice and snappy. Great work!

Only bugs I have found:
No text notifications. I can get and send texts but I just don't get a notification when I get new ones. I get Gmail and Yahoo mail notifications fine.
(Logcat shows "[ERROR] TaskManager(19423) Exception running task: update_new_msg_indicator - Id:18 - Type:0" and then another really long message that I need to screenshot or something.)

I can't create new events on my calendar. I can open old ones and even modify settings. I just can't create new ones. (Calendar app. Not widget.)

When plugging an HDMI cable in one of the options is labeled "Webtop" with a generic app icon that actually launches mirror mode.

When plugging in the webtop adaptor a new webtop option appears with the proper icon but once launched the input devices don't seem to work at all.

Let me know if there might be additional useful information or something I can do to help.

(VZW XT912)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts