Introducing your friendly neighborhood moderators!

Search This thread

Divine_Madcat

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 9, 2005
USA
First off, Hello!

For those that haven't seen, there are two new FSMs assigned to this board, myself and af974, and I am happy to take a moment to introduce ourselves.

I have no doubt that i have run into some of you on other forums, but for those who i haven't, I am FSM for a number of other boards including Nook Color, AT&T G SII, and Iconia A100; I am very excited to be joining your community.

Like others here, i have an open door policy; if you ever have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. My goal is to treat everyone equally, both user and dev alike.

As it is, i will turn it over to af974, and look forward to the time here with everyone. :)

dalingrin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 6, 2007
Divine_Madcat:

Glad to see you'll be poking your head in here. I'm hoping the TF700 community will be closer to the Nook Color community than the TF201.

Divine_Madcat

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 9, 2005
USA
so... you didn't bring donuts?

~~~~~ <— waves :)
Hmm sorry, no donuts. But if you pass an evaluation, there is a delicious cake waiting for you. :)

Divine_Madcat:

Glad to see you'll be poking your head in here. I'm hoping the TF700 community will be closer to the Nook Color community than the TF201.

Hey! Well, you best believe i will certainly do everything i can to keep it that way. Frankly, i think the community is in good hands having you around. ;)

Reactions: bmlarson

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
First off, Hello!

For those that haven't seen, there are two new FSMs assigned to this board, myself and af974, and I am happy to take a moment to introduce ourselves.

I have no doubt that i have run into some of you on other forums, but for those who i haven't, I am FSM for a number of other boards including Nook Color, AT&T G SII, and Iconia A100; I am very excited to be joining your community.

Like others here, i have an open door policy; if you ever have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. My goal is to treat everyone equally, both user and dev alike.

As it is, i will turn it over to af974, and look forward to the time here with everyone. :)

Good to have you reporting in, sir! May we all be blessed with your frequent presence. :)

Divine_Madcat:

And I guess the same warm greetings extend to you, dalingrin! I've recently added you on G+, but it's good to have you in here as well.

Ausmike

Jun 2, 2011
NYC
thanks for the welcome ~ sorry am bit delayed in replies~~

First off, Hello!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HOLA ................ Giday !!

Well nice to see a formal into ; happy to be here , and looking forward to helping other users ..........in small and humble way I can

Thanks for this forum!

I have many a successfull issues/questions resolved in many years since Andriod 1.4+ ,,, and was SUPER HAPPY when I UNLOCKED and ROOTED my first ANDRIOD Phone ( moto ) than played around and Truely BRICKED it ! Lol

So happy to be here .. and Cheers and thanks to all the Devs in this AUSOME community!

Mike @!@

R2N2

Sep 10, 2011
Monument, Colorado

Divine_Madcat

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 9, 2005
USA

Ausmike

Jun 2, 2011
NYC
Sorry to post like this ~~@Aspenman~~~

Welcome!!! Thanks for taking your time to moderate this forum, much appreciated!

Technophile
Asus Infinity 64GB+dock+64GB microSD+128GB SD
Excite AT305+128GB SD
XOOM+64GB MicroSD
Droid Razr+64GB MicroSD
Magnus tab Android (ICS)+64GB MicroSD
2 A10 Tablets+64GB MicroSD

several more MID devices (cheap tablets)
All Rooted & most customs ROMS (except the excite, no dev love - f u(k!nToshiba).
Lots of cases, skins, keyboards, mice, BT headsets & speakers, & lots of other hardly used, highly prized ,crap

HI there ..
Juz curious how do u find those two tablets (( the A10 and Magus))
i was thinking of buying two for my teenagers ??
thanks in advance for feedback
cheers

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Afternoon guys.

I'm pleased (not sure if you will :)) to announce that I have also been assigned as one of your friendly neighbourhood moderators.
Similarly to Divine_Madcat, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off, Hello!

so... you didn't bring donuts?

~~~~~ <— waves :)
    Hmm sorry, no donuts. But if you pass an evaluation, there is a delicious cake waiting for you. :)

Divine_Madcat:

Hey! Well, you best believe i will certainly do everything i can to keep it that way. Frankly, i think the community is in good hands having you around. ;)
    I'll be moderating here as well. Glad to be here!

I have it on good authority Cap is not afraid to face-shield people being dumb.... just saying. ;)