[tut][root][cwmr][TWRP] rooting the latest 'unrootable' mt6575/ 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
When i started this thread, not many rooting guides/ softwares/ techniques around, nowadays there are tons of it so this guide is kinda obsolete . . . :D

So this will remains here as a guide & the same can be applies for rooting the unrootable MTK devices & also for the latest unrootable MTK 4.4.2 devices too . . . :cool:
Tips : Upload stock recovery.img, port custom recovery, patch SELinux & root it via ported custom recovery

One of my friend bought the latest, cheapest Shanzhai clone of the clone, MT6577, 4 inch S3 9300 android phone & it doesn't come rooted, with 3e recovery & no gapps ! Can't find support at all b'cos there is no brand on it ! :eek:

Tried all existing rooting doesn't work... :silly: So far i've tried zopo zp100 4.0ROOT by008, mkroot, SOC, Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v3 & a few other more that uses the exploit /data/local/tmp method all fail to work... :eek:

With that, it triggers my interest & while looking for solutions at www & xda, found out mostly branded android phone has cwmr & therefore it is the easiest way to gain root access... :D

And so here is the updated tut that exactly to do that & i believe its universal & it can be use on Any MT6575/ 77... :fingers-crossed:

Happy Modding... :laugh:

Credits to the Master Shifu's in alphabetical order
bgcngm
dsixda
linerty
Linus Yang

--------------------------------------
Added on Oct 17, 2012 WARNING : MEDIATEK SMART PHONE FLASH TOOL
i've seen far too many times that fellow xda member make this same mistake over & over again, including myself...
tongue.gif

So pls pls people, don't use SP Flash Tool & download ROM not meant for your phone, it will brick it & there is no way to revive it back ! After you have download wrong PRELOADER, your phone will be completely dead, cannot power on, no charging, no recovery, no USB vcom detection & you can say
rip.jpg
to it...

Here is the WARNING again :

NEVER DOWNLOAD ROM NOT MEANT FOR YOUR PHONE. IT WILL BRICK IT !
Added on Nov 18, 2012 - Unsecured boot.img rooting

It turns out that this cwmr rooting has mix response...
tongue.gif

Thanks to fellow xda friend, jbctiong, he has pointed out that ro.secure=1 is impossible to root on latest MT65xx unless it is change to ro.secure=0 so big credits to him...
rclxms.gif
i have informed this to Master Shifu dsixda & he has added this to the latest Kitchen update...
thumbup.gif

While on the www, there has been alot of 'unsecured boot.img' & many has brick their device b'cos they thought it was for theirs...
tongue.gif

The best way is still to use your own device boot.img... :D

So here is the Updated Unsecured boot.img rooting * tut * to root the latest 'unrootable' MT6577 & i believe it should work on MT6575 too... :fingers-crossed:

bgcngm
dsixda
jbctiong
linerty

Added on Nov 26, 2012 - Unsecured boot.img rooting Updated
Haha, my bad...
alamak.gif
my bad...
alamak.gif

Credits to liquidini who actually tested it out & reported it back here that makes me aware that there is a bug. i just step on it & confirmed it is already dead, so now the plugins is bugs free...
thumbup.gif

Added on Dec 26, 2012 - WARNING again
i've seen just too many bricks recently by fellow xda member...
alamak.gif

So guys, after gaining root access pls pls use this tool to backup your device Factory ROM out of it, if you don't have one...

Credits to Russian Master Shifu rua1 for creating such an awesome multi-tool that can be use for rooting too...
thumbup.gif

If you can't use the backup function, its b'cos ro.secure=1 you can either use my previous Unsecured boot.img plugins or just reboot to cwmr & do your backup from there...
rclxms.gif

MTK Droid Root & Tools can created ro.secure=0 boot.img & cwmr too... :D
Added on Dec 30, 2012 - Root via MTK Droid Root & Tools
i really wonder why so many user find it so hard to use this awesome multi-tool so i prepare a tut for it...
thumbup.gif

As said before, if it still doesn't work, you can actually still root it & backup your device Factory ROM via ported cwmr... :D
Added on Jan 01, 2013 - Manual Root via TWRP V2.3.2.3
This is the last resort when everything fails...
alamak.gif

Credits to bigrammy who found out that we can use TWRP's built-in File Manager for manual rooting updated...
rclxms.gif

Added on Feb 25, 2013 - Operation to Support & Reward our MTK SoC Developers
Head up to here & show your support...
thumbup_zpse78dc2e0.gif

Added on Mar 16, 2013 - Auto Root via TWRP V2.4.2.0 - V2
Credits to RD varun.chitre15 for compiling TWRP V2.4.2.0 for MT65xx...
rclxms_zps452ba9d3.gif

Not forgetting Master Shifu Javum & TWRP Team...
thumbup_zpse78dc2e0.gif

The tut & tool is here.... ;)
Credits to bigrammy he informed me of a bug he found on 720x1280 no Auto-Root function, my bad...
alamak_zps2e31ed77.gif

Added on Mar 31, 2013 - Auto Root via TWRP V2.4.4.0
Thanks to Master Shifu Javum for compiling it & Master Shifu Stanner for sharing the link...

The tool is here, alternate link is here

Added support for latest MT6589 too... :cool:

Last edited:

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
haha, just found out yesterday, in fact actually all ICS rooting does work after all...
tongue.gif

i think there is something to do with the recent OS update that it cannot be rooted for all latest MT65xx...

The trick is Wipe data/ factory reset then only run the rooting programs, most of it work after doing that... :laugh:

AFAIK, ur H2000+ contains the script recovery-from-boot.p at system & install-recovery.sh at system/etc; both of this file are responsible for auto reverting any cwmr back to Stock recovery...
tongue.gif

Last edited:

andyle2k

Oct 9, 2007
haha, just found out yesterday, in fact actually all ICS rooting does work after all...
tongue.gif

i think there is something to do with the recent OS update that it cannot be rooted for all latest MT65xx...

The trick is Wipe data/ factory reset then only run the rooting programs, most of it work after doing that... :laugh:

AFAIK, ur H2000+ contains the script recovery-from-boot.p at system & install-recovery.sh at system/etc; both of this file are responsible for auto reverting any cwmr back to Stock recovery...
tongue.gif

Sorry? So what exactly do I need to do? I'm quite new to all of this. Can I just delete those files from ADB? Can I do a wipe/factory reset then remove those files/edit them?

Last edited:

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
o i c, first you need to reboot into stock 3e recovery by holding volume +; don't let go & press & hold power button...Try navigating with either of the 4 key button; go to Wipe data/ factory reset, reboot & use any ICS rooting after this should work... :D make sure USB debugging is switch ON & you'll need to have external memory card too or else it won't work...

You can't delete anything at all without root so it won't work on ADB too until you gain root access... :laugh:

However, you can install any Root Explorer & see if both of that files exist then after gaining root access, you'll have to rename it to something else & flash cwmr either with SPFT or latest mobileuncle from google play... :D

--------------------------------
Whoops, just realize that ur H2000+ has only the menu key button...

Then navigate is the volume +/-; Power button is the Enter key...

Last edited:

andyle2k

Oct 9, 2007
Thanks for that.

I already flashed CWM as my recovery. Will that work or should I go back to 3e?

And when you say "use any ICS rooting after this should work" do you mean install the root zip file?

Thanks.

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
Since you have already flash cwmr, can boot into it ? scroll down on mobileuncle tool & u'll see Into Recovery Mode...

it should pop up & ask for root access meaning u stock ROM oredi have root access, then no need to install but you can always update it since it is the latest version...

else then you need to root it with either zopo zp100 4.0ROOT by008 or Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry...these two & a few others works after wipe data/ factory reset...

Can you reboot into recovery a few times to check whether it has reverted back to stock 3e recovery...
mu.jpg

Last edited:

andyle2k

Oct 9, 2007
I can boot into CWMR and install the zips but after I successfully install the zips I go to reboot and CWMR asks me to fix the root then it freezes! I have to take the battery out and back in again.

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
haha, that means ur stock does have root access... normally, when u install newer root cwmr will ask u to fix it after flashing, don't press any key yet & a new screen will pop-up...

navigate to Yes - fix root & it will solve it...

andyle2k

Oct 9, 2007
haha, that means ur stock does have root access... normally, when u install newer root cwmr will ask u to fix it after flashing, don't press any key yet & a new screen will pop-up...

navigate to Yes - fix root & it will solve it...

I press Yes - fix root but CWMR just freezes? How long should I wait?

Thanks.

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
it shouldn't take more than 1 min but if it still doesn't auto reboot after 5 min then something is definitely very wrong...
yawn.gif

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
it doesn't really matter now as u oredi got root access, just go to google play & install latest Superuser & update the su binary as well... :good:

Have u confirm that you can reboot few times into cwmr & it doesn't get replace by stock 3e version ?

su.png

andyle2k

Oct 9, 2007
it doesn't really matter now as u oredi got root access, just go to google play & install latest Superuser & update the su binary as well... :good:

Have u confirm that you can reboot few times into cwmr & it doesn't get replace by stock 3e version ?

su.png

Yeah CWMR is permanently there but it just can't reboot. I have to take the battery out for it to turn off.

I followed your PDF to mod the recovery.img with the CWMR using android kitchen.

I tried updating the SU binaries but it can't because it can't mount r/w on system no root app works.

This is really annoying, it's like it thinks that it is rooted but it isn't.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Also the files/scripts you mentioned in /system and /system/etc are not there.

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
if the files is not there then it won't auto revert to stock 3e recovery... :D

haha, i think i know why, its the built-in chinese root which only permit certain app root access... :cool:

if remember correctly, here is what i did for one of my friend's phone, Superuser doesn't work with it...So i install SuperSU which is given root access by this chinese root then update su & uninstall Superuser & the chinese root is dormant now & left SuperSU with its su binary which is about 90K in size & it works well until today on my friends phone... :D

Don't get confused b'cos all Superuser, chinese root & SuperSU all use the same file name /system/bin/su but it should work after installing SuperSU...

Hope that helps...:D

Reactions: tm.bax

andyle2k

Oct 9, 2007
if the files is not there then it won't auto revert to stock 3e recovery... :D

haha, i think i know why, its the built-in chinese root which only permit certain app root access... :cool:

if remember correctly, here is what i did for one of my friend's phone, Superuser doesn't work with it...So i install SuperSU which is given root access by this chinese root then update su & uninstall Superuser & the chinese root is dormant now & left SuperSU with its su binary which is about 90K in size & it works well until today on my friends phone... :D

Don't get confused b'cos all Superuser, chinese root & SuperSU all use the same file name /system/bin/su but it should work after installing SuperSU...

Hope that helps...:D

I tried installing SuperSU but it won't let me update su it's saying access denied. Would the chinese root pop up or anything to say grant access to SuperSU because nothing happened when I installed SuperSU and launched it.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Also, how do I check if the Chinese root is present?

Thanks so much!!!

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

I just checked with root explorer and there is no /system/bin/su file does that mean that there is no Chinese root?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

It looks like from CWMR i can install the root zips. I can then mount system as well. But I can't ADB to the phone while in CWMR, I have windows 7 and I don't have the drivers.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Also, I tried following this tutorial: http://colonelzap.blogspot.de/2012/10/hero-h2000-mt7577-rooting-tutorial.html
Using the rooted BOOTIMG and SP Flash Tool v3.1224.01 to download it to the phone. It can get Superuser installed but not actually have root access.

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
Whoops, now that i recall, i was installing Miui for my friend & its Superuser app is call LBE SEC & it uses different binary name... :D

You're confusing me oredi, can you confirm whether you can use Root Explorer & copy files to /system/bin... :eek:

If not then use either one of the rooting software on previous post to try out...try it without factory reset & if both doesn't work then factory reset it then use those rooting software...

this cwmr doesn't support ADB but all drivers is at SPFT attachment... :good:

Reactions: tm.bax

andyle2k

Oct 9, 2007
Whoops, now that i recall, i was installing Miui for my friend & its Superuser app is call LBE SEC & it uses different binary name... :D

You're confusing me oredi, can you confirm whether you can use Root Explorer & copy files to /system/bin... :eek:

If not then use either one of the rooting software on previous post to try out...try it without factory reset & if both doesn't work then factory reset it then use those rooting software...

this cwmr doesn't support ADB but all drivers is at SPFT attachment... :good:

Sorry to confuse you:

1. I can READ /system/bin/ but I cannot mount it as R/W in Root Explorer.
2. I tried SuperSU - It cannot install
3. I tried Superuser - It cannot update binaries
4. Is there any way to add ABD to the CWMR in the kitchen? Maybe we can add the updated su binaries via ABD in CWMR, unless the boot will overwrite it.

Thanks.

yuweng

Feb 5, 2012
Whoops, i port too many cwmr & i just tested this version just now, indeed this port supports ADB Shell at cwmr... :D At device manager, update the unknown MT65xx to ADB driver located at SPFT driver folder...

Another way is try mount system at cwmr then only flash Linus Yang's Root_Superuser_3.1.3_Busybox_1.20.2-Update1-signed.zip & see if it works...

The last resort is to upload ur system.img & have Android Kitchen root it then flash it back via cwmr but that is alot of work... :laugh:

Have u try the rooting software ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When i started this thread, not many rooting guides/ softwares/ techniques around, nowadays there are tons of it so this guide is kinda obsolete . . . :D

So this will remains here as a guide & the same can be applies for rooting the unrootable MTK devices & also for the latest unrootable MTK 4.4.2 devices too . . . :cool:
    Tips : Upload stock recovery.img, port custom recovery, patch SELinux & root it via ported custom recovery

One of my friend bought the latest, cheapest Shanzhai clone of the clone, MT6577, 4 inch S3 9300 android phone & it doesn't come rooted, with 3e recovery & no gapps ! Can't find support at all b'cos there is no brand on it ! :eek:

Tried all existing rooting doesn't work... :silly: So far i've tried zopo zp100 4.0ROOT by008, mkroot, SOC, Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v3 & a few other more that uses the exploit /data/local/tmp method all fail to work... :eek:

With that, it triggers my interest & while looking for solutions at www & xda, found out mostly branded android phone has cwmr & therefore it is the easiest way to gain root access... :D

And so here is the updated tut that exactly to do that & i believe its universal & it can be use on Any MT6575/ 77... :fingers-crossed:

Happy Modding... :laugh:

bgcngm
    dsixda
    linerty
    Linus Yang

Added on Oct 17, 2012 WARNING : MEDIATEK SMART PHONE FLASH TOOL
    i've seen far too many times that fellow xda member make this same mistake over & over again, including myself...
    tongue.gif

So pls pls people, don't use SP Flash Tool & download ROM not meant for your phone, it will brick it & there is no way to revive it back ! After you have download wrong PRELOADER, your phone will be completely dead, cannot power on, no charging, no recovery, no USB vcom detection & you can say
    rip.jpg
    to it...

Here is the WARNING again :

NEVER DOWNLOAD ROM NOT MEANT FOR YOUR PHONE. IT WILL BRICK IT !
    Added on Nov 18, 2012 - Unsecured boot.img rooting

It turns out that this cwmr rooting has mix response...
    tongue.gif

Thanks to fellow xda friend, jbctiong, he has pointed out that ro.secure=1 is impossible to root on latest MT65xx unless it is change to ro.secure=0 so big credits to him...
    rclxms.gif
    i have informed this to Master Shifu dsixda & he has added this to the latest Kitchen update...
    thumbup.gif

While on the www, there has been alot of 'unsecured boot.img' & many has brick their device b'cos they thought it was for theirs...
    tongue.gif

The best way is still to use your own device boot.img... :D

So here is the Updated Unsecured boot.img rooting * tut * to root the latest 'unrootable' MT6577 & i believe it should work on MT6575 too... :fingers-crossed:

bgcngm
    dsixda
    jbctiong
    linerty

Added on Nov 26, 2012 - Unsecured boot.img rooting Updated
    Haha, my bad...
    alamak.gif
    my bad...
    alamak.gif

Credits to liquidini who actually tested it out & reported it back here that makes me aware that there is a bug. i just step on it & confirmed it is already dead, so now the plugins is bugs free...
    thumbup.gif

Added on Dec 26, 2012 - WARNING again
    i've seen just too many bricks recently by fellow xda member...
    alamak.gif

So guys, after gaining root access pls pls use this tool to backup your device Factory ROM out of it, if you don't have one...

Credits to Russian Master Shifu rua1 for creating such an awesome multi-tool that can be use for rooting too...
    thumbup.gif

If you can't use the backup function, its b'cos ro.secure=1 you can either use my previous Unsecured boot.img plugins or just reboot to cwmr & do your backup from there...
    rclxms.gif

MTK Droid Root & Tools can created ro.secure=0 boot.img & cwmr too... :D
    Added on Dec 30, 2012 - Root via MTK Droid Root & Tools
    i really wonder why so many user find it so hard to use this awesome multi-tool so i prepare a tut for it...
    thumbup.gif

As said before, if it still doesn't work, you can actually still root it & backup your device Factory ROM via ported cwmr... :D
    Added on Jan 01, 2013 - Manual Root via TWRP V2.3.2.3
    This is the last resort when everything fails...
    alamak.gif

Credits to bigrammy who found out that we can use TWRP's built-in File Manager for manual rooting updated...
    rclxms.gif

Added on Feb 25, 2013 - Operation to Support & Reward our MTK SoC Developers
    Head up to here & show your support...
    thumbup_zpse78dc2e0.gif

Added on Mar 16, 2013 - Auto Root via TWRP V2.4.2.0 - V2
    Credits to RD varun.chitre15 for compiling TWRP V2.4.2.0 for MT65xx...
    rclxms_zps452ba9d3.gif

Not forgetting Master Shifu Javum & TWRP Team...
    thumbup_zpse78dc2e0.gif

The tut & tool is here.... ;)
    Credits to bigrammy he informed me of a bug he found on 720x1280 no Auto-Root function, my bad...
    alamak_zps2e31ed77.gif

Added on Mar 31, 2013 - Auto Root via TWRP V2.4.4.0
    Thanks to Master Shifu Javum for compiling it & Master Shifu Stanner for sharing the link...

The tool is here, alternate link is here

Added support for latest MT6589 too... :cool:
    Ok, i leave it here but there is not step-by-step tutorial it's only my expirience of getting root on mt6575 (did it for 1st time!)
    I'm also dont understand their language, so use google translate to post in forum. But there i find right direction to make it done

ALSO check out russian site, because there is some collection of "test point" schemes for different phones, also you can learn to how find it by self! So, if you stucked with flashing your phone, check it!

Hi guys!
    If you survive end of the world, you may intresting with this!

After 30 hours of reading web, trying, trying and trying i'm finnaly ROOTed this phone!!!

So, this is my instruction! Remember this is NOT complete step-by-step manual, so if you stuck on something, please contact me artem.sigaev@gmail.com)

FILES NEEDED to ROOT

h-t-t-p-s-://docs[dot]google[dot]com/open?id=0B5HIZpf3Z4_ceVRFVUJGSUozY0k

How to get ROOT on Cherry Mobile Candy TV

This instruction for Cherry Mobile Candy TV Android phone

Build Number: CHERRY_M57_8051-1J-8_HVGA_4G&2G_V013

AND
    Noname chinese Lumia 610 replica (i have one of this)

Build Number: hexing15_6626_gb2

(Build number gets from MTK Droid tools)

So, to get started complete thise steps

1. Turn on "usb DEBUG" and "install apps from other sources" in settings of your phone (i dont know exact how this shows in english, so find by self)

2. Connect phone to PC and install drivers
    You can use DriversZopoZP100 folder for drivers search or google it, if something missing

VERY IMPORTANT - always check windows device manager for properly installed drivers (no unknown devices, or yellow "!")
    use 32 bit OS, i use win732bit for this

3. Turn off phone remove battery and plug usb cable again, install all drivers

4. Turn on phone, connect it to PC
    At this point you can run MTK Droid Tools and see(fist run app, second connect phone), that app sees your phone
    All what you can do here is make scatter file and later compare manually with my one (its for sure)
    MT6575_Android_scatter.txt
    If app didnt see your phone - this is driver problem, you must solve it

5. Ok, here we go!
    Look at included picture test_point.jpg
    Its my phone, your must looks like my. Peel the stickes, so you have acces to six points.
    Solder two of this (marked with red circle) with wire or connect it together by something else
    After many trys i preferred soldering for this!!

This is very important because without soldering this pins phone activated some virtual COM port, and SP FLASH TOOL cant work with him properly. This is the reason why all instruction in the net dont work for oru phone!
    When pins connected, phone activated ANOTHER Virtual COM port and can be flashed
    BOTH cases req. drivers and you must install it, when system asks

So, with connected pins plug usb into phone (you may left it with or without battery - try it! i preffered install battery also!) - windows find new device and installed driver.

Disconnect phone from pc, remove battery
    Open SP Flash TOOL
    Use ONLY 3.1222 version!! for example 3.1224 dont work for me! i spend many hours to understand it(
    click scatter loading, chhose scateer file from candy folder
    uncheck all boxes, click on RECOVERY, choose hexing15_6626_gb2_120815__recovery_121220-045622.img (NOT RECOVERY.img) from same dir

Check only RECOVERY checkbox!!
    Click on download - TOOLS is waiting for phone.
    After that - plug in battery, plug in phone
    Flashing process must started. First - red line, after yellow and green circle at the end

Now you have custom Recovery in your phone, so disconnect test points, put your phone into recovery mode (press and hold vol+ and POWER). After entering recovery mode connect usb, run MTKDroid tools

it's detect that phone into recovery, so you MUST back up whole phone, after that - make ROOT (YES FINNALY!!) and delete chinese app (i add all my chinese app in config file, but you may have some another)

So, try this out!
    I recommend to read other instructions of using SP FLASH TOOL

Important thing is connect test points and use 3.1222 version
    without this i have
    BROM ERROR : S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005) error on firs stage of flashing (red line) (solve this with test points)
    and
    BROM ERROR : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (5054) on secod stage (yellow line) (solve this with 3.1222 ver)

Also many thanks for all guys, who make all work of discovering thise things!!

sorry for bad english
    u r most most welcome & thank you so much for your feedback... ;)

If possible, attach a copy of your modded recovery, i'm sure fellow xda member will appreciate it... :good:

Hah, Batu Caves mari kah...first time i met with fellow
    1malaysia.jpg
    here... :D

Previously, got to know one gal android hacker/ modder too here at xda... :laugh:
    I think I did it!

Thanks so much yuweng for being so helpful.

In the end I asked http://colonelzap.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/hero-h2000-mt7577-rooting-tutorial.html for the earlier version's system img. I used that system to create my own rom and it worked!

I now have full root as well as everything else working!

Once again thank you for everything!!!

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Downloads:
    Modified recovery image with CWM: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tyf66c8f262ivb0
    SP Flash Tool v3.1224.01: http://www.mediafire.com/?qwf1452te1s3lxs
    MT6577 scatter file: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?h1wkxbp8w3qs5d0
    VCOM Drivers: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3q8rhlp4ws9053o
    USB/ADB Drivers: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8u5cub27xb44hpx
    Root: http://www.mediafire.com/?tmibyos6aha1r1s

1. Launch SP Flash Tool
    a. Load the scatter file
    b. Tick the RECOVERY box and click on RECOVERY. It will ask you to look for a recovery image file, choose the modified file downloaded above
    c. Turn off the phone and remove the battery
    d. Press ‘Download’ in SP Flash Tool and press ‘Yes’ to the Download Warning message
    e. Plug the phone in without the battery (all these steps are assuming that you have already installed the necessary drivers first – this step requires the VCOM drivers)
    f. The flash should complete

2. CWM Recovery
    a. Enter CWM by pressing the up button when the phone is being turned on
    b. Go to ‘mounts and storage’
    c. Mount /system
    d. Make sure that the ADB drivers are installed
    e. Run the myroot.cmd from the Root archive

Hope that works for you all!

Enjoy!
    Defo seems like a driver problem namely preloader-usbvcom driver.to check it turn off your phone and take out the bat then plug in the usb cable. Next go to device manager. control panel> hardware & settings> device manager. Now you will have to be really quick watching the list in device manager. Pop in your battery the list will quickly refresh and you should notice "Ports (Com & LPT) " appears & Disappears by "Processors" in mine. under this you should see preloader-usbvcom. if you have a yellow ! mark thats your problem. NOTE: You have to be super quick to catch it and it may take a few goes.
    I had to uninstall all drivers then reinstall about 3 times before they set properly.

Never mind man .. MY PHONE IS ROOOOOOOOOOTED :D !!!!!!

Damn this was such a hard & long trial to get this bloody phone rooted. I'll explain in short how I did it.

GooApple V5+ (MT6575 1ghz - 2.3.6 Gingerbread)

1. Factory reset the phone + format the SDcard (not needed probably)
    2. In "adb shell" do cat /proc/dumchar_info > /sdcard/firmware.info
    3. Connect the phone via USB storage mode, copy firmware.info from your phone to the "MTK_Rom_Studio_1.1.77.146" folder.
    4. Open MTK_Rom_Studio.exe. Click on File, Load "firmware.info" and browse to the "MTK_Rom_Studio_1.1.77.146" folder.
    5. Click on File again, then Save "Scatter" and save the scatter.txt in "MTK_Rom_Studio_1.1.77.146" too.
    6. Open "Flash_tool.exe" from the "SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.0.sn85" folder. Click on Scatter-loading and select the scatter.txt.
    7. Go into the Read back tab and click "Add". Double click the ROM_0 and browse to the "MTK_Rom_Studio_1.1.77.146" folder and create a new folder called SPFT_UPLOAD. Open the folder and at Filename, type recovery.img and Save.
    8. Choose Type: Hex, Read Method: Read Page Only, at Start Adress I typed 0x980000 and at Length 0x00500000 (Saw this on MTK Rom Studio, ! IT CAN BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU SO CHECK IT !) and click OK.
    9. Then I shut down my phone, unplugged the USB, clicked on Read back and then Press and hold the volume - button on my phone and insert the USB cable in the phone. It began reading the "recovery.img" to "MTK_Rom_Studio_1.1.77.146\SPFT_UPLOAD".
    10. Then I sent yuweng the recovery.img and he did something with it. I recieved a patched recovery.img and placed it in "MTK_Rom_Studio_1.1.77.146".
    11. Then I opened Flash_tool.exe from (SP Flash Tool 2.1134.00 another version - Tip of bigrammy). At Scatter-loading I selected the scatter.txt, then it automaticly chose the path of the new recovery.img. (Check if Recovery is checked in the list, if not , check it) then I clicked Download and it started to count down from 15 seconds to 1 second. When it was 0 seconds I plugged in the USB cable and it started to Download !
    12. Then I rebooted my phone, connected to adb shell again and typed "adb reboot recovery" as I don't know the shortcut buttons.
    13. Then I did 3 backup's of my phone as suggested by yuweng.
    14. Followed by mouting my USB in the recovery menu and copied "Root_Superuser_3.1.3_Busybox_1.20.2-Update1-signed.zip" to my SD card.
    15. Then I installed Root_Superuser_3.1.3_Busybox_1.20.2-Update1-signed.zip in the recovery and BOOOM, ROOTED after 2 weeks of struggle !

I really wanna thank you yuweng for keep answering my questions and keep helping me even with a headache :highfive:
    And also bigrammy for tipping me off with that Flash Tool version :D !

I hope this euphoric 15 steps are usefull to someone and if you want I can always edit it (I think x))
    I'll be hanging around this post for a couple of days to make sure it's all clear for the following people.