[APP] [ANDROID 2.2+ ][YOUTUBE VIDEO & FLASH VIDEO DOWNLOADER] - Tube AIO(Pro)

Search This thread
Hi,
I would like to submit my very first android app Tube AIO(Pro) at here on XDA forum. It is a Video downloader app dedicated for two things : 1. Youtube video download, and 2. Online flash or streaming video download.

I was using tubeMate for downloading youtube videos but then I thought why not convert the two apps TubeMate and AVD into one, and in result Tube AIO is made. Here 'AIO' is short form of ALL IN ONE.
So, Hope it will help others to download youtube videos and other flash videos too in a simple way. :D

★ ★ ★ ★ YOUTUBE IS SUPPORTED ★ ★ ★ ★
Tube AIO is an utility app that gives you the power to download any online streaming video directly into your device, so that you can open them every time you want saving internet traffic.
Tube AIO is really easy to use. Just after install it, you only need to open your desire website from any of your favorite browser or from Tube AIO's built-In browser. Then just play the video in fullscreen mode and you done! it's that easy.

Tube AIO can be used not just for video download but also for the staffs you normally downloads from any browser but here on Tube AIO(Pro) the download speed is 3x faster.

As we said "any online streaming video can be downloaded", we just meant any video can be downloaded if it is on the internet.
Such as - YouTube, vimeo, veoh, dailymotion, vu-clip, break, metacafe etc.
★ ★ ★ ★ FLASH VIDEO CAN BE DOWNLOADED TOO ★ ★ ★ ★
We often see videos from any blogs or websites. This videos are flash videos or streamming videos. Many times we want to download that videos but was not able to do that. Now that's can be possible by Tube AIO(Pro).

We binds all the great features you always wants in a way that you can use it to simplify your daily downloading experience.

The main core features of Tube AIO(Pro) are ::-
1: Its a Free app.

2: It's simple, immediate and most
powerful.

3: It's contains a integrated web browser for a faster usage, and dedicated for video parsing from websites.

4. It has advance music searcher and
downloader.

5: Accelerating downloads with
multi-thread.

6: Support pause, resume, restart
like basic operations on download
task, so that large videos or files will be easy to download.

7: Tube AIO(Pro) contains a big collection of website's list. so you don't need to type the same URL again and again.

8: Download YouTube videos with multi resolutions option.

9: Support flash video download.

10: Smooth and extremely easy to use interface.

Attachments

• Tube_AIO_4.4.1.apk
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,148
Last edited:

Jituv1996

Oct 11, 2013
Best app for downloading YouTube videos !

Sent from my Explorer A310e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Galaxy Latino

Oct 23, 2012
Hi,
I would like to submit my very first android app Tube AIO(Pro) at here on XDA forum. It is a Video downloader app dedicated for two things : 1. Youtube video download, and 2. Online flash or streaming video download.

I was using tubeMate for downloading youtube videos but then I thought why not convert the two apps TubeMate and AVD into one, and in result Tube AIO is made. Here 'AIO' is short form of ALL IN ONE.
So, Hope it will help others to download youtube videos and other flash videos too in a simple way. :D

Thanks!

hazbell

Jan 7, 2014
Hi,

Thanks for this:fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

★ ★ ★ ★ YOUTUBE IS SUPPORTED ★ ★ ★ ★
    Tube AIO is an utility app that gives you the power to download any online streaming video directly into your device, so that you can open them every time you want saving internet traffic.
    Tube AIO is really easy to use. Just after install it, you only need to open your desire website from any of your favorite browser or from Tube AIO's built-In browser. Then just play the video in fullscreen mode and you done! it's that easy.

Tube AIO can be used not just for video download but also for the staffs you normally downloads from any browser but here on Tube AIO(Pro) the download speed is 3x faster.

As we said "any online streaming video can be downloaded", we just meant any video can be downloaded if it is on the internet.
    Such as - YouTube, vimeo, veoh, dailymotion, vu-clip, break, metacafe etc.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ FLASH VIDEO CAN BE DOWNLOADED TOO ★ ★ ★ ★
    We often see videos from any blogs or websites. This videos are flash videos or streamming videos. Many times we want to download that videos but was not able to do that. Now that's can be possible by Tube AIO(Pro).

We binds all the great features you always wants in a way that you can use it to simplify your daily downloading experience.

The main core features of Tube AIO(Pro) are ::-
    1: Its a Free app.

2: It's simple, immediate and most
    powerful.

3: It's contains a integrated web browser for a faster usage, and dedicated for video parsing from websites.

4. It has advance music searcher and
    downloader.

5: Accelerating downloads with
    multi-thread.

6: Support pause, resume, restart
    like basic operations on download
    task, so that large videos or files will be easy to download.

7: Tube AIO(Pro) contains a big collection of website's list. so you don't need to type the same URL again and again.

8: Download YouTube videos with multi resolutions option.

9: Support flash video download.

10: Smooth and extremely easy to use interface.